slenderman | Teen Ink

slenderman

By poundz SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
poundz SILVER, San Antonio, Texas

He's been around since the beginning of time, his breath smells of wreaking grime. He stalks the kids, they are his prey, he captures them one-by-one day-by-day. He lurches, he crawls, he creeps and sneaks, you won't even hear the floorboards creak when he slithers down the hall, at the corner of every wall.

Can your house really feel like a home if you can hear his echoing groans? What will you do, when he abducts you? He'll constrict you in his arms, intending to do harm.

He'll be around 'till the end of time, and will always smell of wreaking grime. If you're a believer, hear his call, from his power, he will never fall. Mark my words, take my vow, don't be afraid, he's coming now.

the slender man is a creature who stalks kids and takes them away forever between the ages of about 7-18 years old, look up 'the slenderman documentary' on youtube

Crew-Spg said...
Crew-Spg, Logan, Utah
It was short but scared me

WoW! im really suprised at this article!

Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois

All that we see or dream is but a dream within a dream
-Edgar Allen Poe

Slender Man is after me... or so Ive seen him in my past and Ive been told... I fear the day when HE takes me away... Anyway... I like what you did. Check out my stuff sometime...

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Wow. You have succeeded in scaring me. Slenderman has always scared me but he's not real...right? Anyway, good job with the poem! I loved the way it all fit together so perfectly. You did very well with the rhymes too.