Mortal Kombat Pardoy Of Uma Thurman | Teen Ink

Mortal Kombat Pardoy Of Uma Thurman

October 19, 2015
By Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
23 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just be yourself and never give never surrender


I can play Mortal Kombat. I can play it. I can play it, oh,oh. I can use Jason,Mileena and Ki-t-an-a.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can use Quannn-Chi. I can play Mortal Kombat and use anybodyyyyy.

The health, The health ,The health, the health of a round and the damageeee o my gosh! Fight until the the health is the gone. Then the the round is doneeee.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can play it. I can play it oh,oh. I can use Jason, Mileena and Ki-t-an-a.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can use Quannn-Chii.I can play Mortal Kombat. I can use anybodyyyy.

The End, The End, The Ending blow is the coolest part of the game.I am able to do any fatality that I wish to dooo.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can play it, I can play it oh,oh. I can use Jason, Mileena and Ki-t-an-a.

You can also use a use a special attack. It does the most damage. It's called an X-Ray.

You can also use a special attack. It does the most damage. It's called an X-Ray.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can use Quannn-Chi. I can play Mortal Kombat. I can use anybodyyyy.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can play it. I can play it, oh oh. I can use Jason, Mileena and Ki-t-an-a.

I can play Mortal Kombat. I can play it. I can play it, oh oh. I can use Jason, Mileena and Ki-t-an-a


The author's comments:

I play Mortal Kombat 10 and listen to Uma Thurman all time