To Be or Not To Be | Teen Ink

To Be or Not To Be

By Roiel SILVER, YouMayneverknow, Oklahoma
Roiel SILVER, YouMayneverknow, Oklahoma

I believe that you should never feel compelled to explain yourself if you know your telling the truth.

I don't care who you think you are, A nobody, A some body, I just don't think its fair.
Some people think their better than every one else, A lot of people feel they'll never fit in any where else.
To be honest i who cares about fairness? You're looks don't matter.
We push others down in the dirt beside us, People are crying for HELP- How could we be so careless.
To be or not to be, were all the same, you and me.

on Dec. 31 2014 at 4:14 am
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

wow.u r good.very good.and I wish I cud show the whole world what you wrote,most people need to realise

Roiel SILVER said...
Roiel SILVER, YouMayneverknow, Oklahoma

i know, its just a bunch of typos. i was usuing an ipad and the screen sticker messed me up. ill try better next time. :) Sincerely Patience.

JJ_Lone PLATINUM, Davenport, Washington
This is awesome. The message is so showing and it makes me reflect on my life. Just franker corrections but other than that awesome!!!!

Nella.Girl97 BRONZE, Ashland, Wisconsin

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart."

I love the message! Maybe check spelling first tho! Great poem!

Archa-awesome GOLD, Buffalo, Minnesota

“Cruelty is all out of ignorance. If you knew what was in store for you, you wouldn't hurt anybody, because whatever you do comes back much more forceful than you send it out” -Willie Nelson

this is so true! i love these words and how perfectly placed they are and how perfectly true. thank you.