Goodbye Love | Teen Ink

Goodbye Love

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Tears run down my cheeks, here I am looking back at all the things I thought we could've been, on the floor going through our scrap book I made but never took the time to show you all the truth in everything you meant to me, I took picture of just you and kept them hidden inside from all secrets I kept from you, I felt like I truly could have loved you and you love me but the things that always got in the way pushed it all aside pushing us further apart more than I could've imagined to have for sought, your always going to mean so many things to me but here I am sitting on the floor tears running down my cheeks looking at all that we could've been, telling you through this I really am going to miss you, but truly the differences didn't make much more sense I always liked it when you called me babe but it's old now so it's time we go our way, good day.

inspired by someone very dear to my heart