Nameless poem | Teen Ink

Nameless poem

By Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

I am fallen,
Out of the grace I have deserted,
But that is not why I am who I am
I am fallen not from depression that succumbs me sometimes, Or by the madness of me and this world that twirls and dances within my head shouting for rapture an a way to escape,
I am fallen because I am me,
I am fallen because of my fears of others and only them,
My fears of being anything less than I am meant to be for my love ones,
My fears of not being able to sacrifice myself in order for them to live in this mad world where the strong survive the weak hide,
The fears of becoming nothing and fighting this war alone as it always seems to be,
But this is not all that is to be told of this fallen,
For with my broken wings I learn to fly again,
And with these golden beams I guide my way back from these fears and face the other side of the coin I must bear,
For what if I am a fallen, I am also a Luna, the moon and the stars
I am the happiness of a billowing field and the warmth of the flame sent to protect you,
I am the shy girl that no one notices, But soon I will earn my wings and fly back to where I am to be until then I'm just plain me,
So this poem may me nameless but the words that flow off here have names of them own,
They are called by my many names,

this is what happens when I just write and add me to it

Nightcat PLATINUM, Dublin, Other

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

JUST LOVE IT !!!