life is a game | Teen Ink

life is a game

May 15, 2013
By AngelGraham GOLD, Nashville, Tennessee
AngelGraham GOLD, Nashville, Tennessee
16 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
death is guaranteed and life is a given so quit living as if you have tomorrow.


facing a reality that is more hell than heaven. facing a life that doesn't seem worth living. A fight to place a simulated on,to stand how people exspect you to be. Wondering when you will see that you are making a difference. Standing with a lion's roar, but you seem as small as a mouse. Feeling like nowhere is home, but an imaginary world you set to escape life. No one can tell that pain runs deeper than the blood itself. Dawn and Dusk an endless cycle of feeling outcasted. Cuts have appeared in the midst of the storm. Yes, pain on top of Pain is only a part-time solution, but that's sometimes brings you out of the storm. Life is a game and how you play it depends on your chances of winning, but truly is winning worth the fight. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is hard. Life is a game how you play it determines who you are. To see how strong you are to. To see the difference in the end, but right now that seems a thousand miles away.


The author's comments:
my perpective on life now.