My Love for Lady Bug | Teen Ink

My Love for Lady Bug

By awray0 GOLD, Seymour, Indiana
awray0 GOLD, Seymour, Indiana

“Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib: Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.”

live laught love

hope is love and forgivness

live life as if you die tomorrow

fake it till you make it

face up to the music an grab the bull by the horns

you never lose by loving you lose by holding back

its alright letting yourself go as long as you can get yourself back up

she never gave up on my mom is my hero

my mom had a great deal of trouble with me but i think she enjoyed it

i dont judge you for what you belief in so why judge mine.

My heart is heavy as I write these words. It hurts to say that I've lost my world. As my heart breaks with the loss of your love. My memories of you more precious. Your pictures my most treasured possessions.

Closing my eyes I can still hear the noise of your doggy paws walking the floors. Your bark so beautiful still echoes through these halls. I still smell you on my cloths.

My heart is heavy and my mood is low. Please come back I need you Lady Bug. Eleven years is what we've had until Kidney failure took you love. Your chocolate eyes once filled with a feisty spirit now stare lifeless from their empty depth. I watch as your eyes droop weak and your breathing slowed. I listen as your heart beats no more. I kiss your forehead and said goodbye. I left you with the vet as I got back in my car. We'll get you back but in a cremation box.

I have a lock of your hair and collar in my room. A little part of you to keep with me. It's safe up high at of reach. Lady Bug your my best friend and trusty companion. Your forever a part of me Lady Bug.

If you want to see what my friend looks like she is in pictures on my works list.