A Giver of Knowledge | Teen Ink

A Giver of Knowledge

By megpie000 PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia
megpie000 PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia

"Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord you God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to." Deuteronomy 15:10

Risk Taker, Entertainer
Role Model
A person who deserves respect
Who gives respect
Someone you look up to
A person who believes in you
Who you go to get help
A person who shows you the ropes
Teachers you to read
To solve equations
Tells you the story of our ancestors
You learn from her
And she learns from you
From this mutual relationship
Of understanding
Respect
Trust
You gain knowledge
She gains Knowledge
She is your teacher
And you are her student
Her adoptive child through school
Learn from her
Then you will gain a great gift
A gift a knowledge

Teachers deserve more respect from their students. I know that their job looks easy but its is the most challenging and rewarding job in the world! Show them respect! Tell them that you appreciate what they do! I know their are horrible teachers but there are many great ones! And sadly the great one are the hard ones! Why? Because they care and want you to succeed so they set higher standards for her students! Why? So that you know that you have to work harder and actually gain knowledge in order to succeed! Teachers are heroes and role models! Respect them!!

TaylorWintry DIAMOND, Carrollton, Texas

"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby." - Unknown

This was really beautiful! It was a wise thing to write about, and the poem itself is very wise. Great job! Keep writing, and good luck on your future writing endeavors!