Should've Kissed You | Teen Ink

Should've Kissed You

By OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri
OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri

"You think it is the living that will have the ultimate judgement over you, but it's the dead that will have no claim over your soul"

The timing was perfect, the moment was real. The nighting was cold, you're figure's surreal. But I have a feeling when time flies too high, gravity will lose grip, I'll be waving you goodbye. The innocence of it all, I never saw coming. You were new to my world, my heart is humming. But I have a feeling I'll have no clue as what to do. I shouldve gone by storm. I should've kissed you. I've made up my mind, love is on my to do list. I've done the rest, no need to real me in. Wait up for me, I got the point, I get the jist. I dont know what to do, but I swear I should've kissed you I swear I should've kissed you Letting go was a drag, should've kept you near. I fought my wars, wiped away every solid tear. But I have a feeling Im due for renewal, ive been checked out, you've used me like a special tool. I've made up my mind, love is on my to do list. I've done the rest, no need to real me in. Wait up for me, I got the point, I get the jist. I dont know what to do, but I swear I should've kissed you

A story of one that got away...no matter what has happened, I will have always cared for you ...</3

Zoya_Khan GOLD said...
on Jan. 10 2013 at 9:12 am
Zoya_Khan GOLD, Gujranwala, Other

Where LOGIC ends, FAITH begins.
- Zoya Khan

Good Job!!!