My Dreams Of You | Teen Ink

My Dreams Of You

By RandomPoet SILVER, Apopka, Florida
RandomPoet SILVER, Apopka, Florida

"Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get"Forrest Gump
"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means for getting"Peterpan

A hall, a door, a classroom, a teacher. These are the things I see at a unfamiliar school surrounded by people. I spot him does he see me? He is so different and he hates me.
Sand, cool water, car's. I try to apologize but all I get his his ignores.
A log cabin, a forest, strangers. Shot guns rang out I turn falling to my knee's warm tears slide down my face hitting his cold lifeless body.
Roads, sidewalks, all familiar to me, I look upon him I smile as he pulls me into a soft hug.
Lips moist softly moving against mine. A smile appears on his face while looking into my eyes.
Circular land, streets, he surprises me when we meet. A note a secret place.
A dark house he is there he falls in love then disappears .
He smiles brushing his lips against mine, I stiffen becoming stunned walking away dragging all the memories behind.
I see him walking and I wave he comes over. A sandy pit which we sit our lips brush each other so lightly, I blush smiling at him.
A hall with endless lockers he is there. I follow him trying to break through his shell. He pulls me into his soft embrace, his lips were so close then the bell rings.
We see each other its a shock holding hands while walking to a harver party.
I'm in a strange room all alone. He pops up and then its a blur.
I see you, its been so long these things went by so quick I hardly remember.
I walk into a room I see you there. You hold me close while cried those precious tears. Your sweet embrace brings me joy, but ill never have you I learn later.
A hall, a door, a classroom, a teacher, that's where I last saw you in person

Wrote this based on dreams i had of this guy i liked yes everything i wrote was in my dream.

RandomPoet SILVER, Apopka, Florida

Thank you:) i wrote this out of multiple dreams i had over this guy i really didnt like until the ending of my freshmen year. Yes the shooting part can be hard to understand cause it was a weird dream in the first place and it jumped around so much that when he died i wasnt sure how to write it so i wrote it out feeling what i felt worked for it. Its really hard to describe the feeling in that dream with out getting stuck and confused again.

flanny SILVER said...
flanny SILVER, Madison, New Jersey

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

This was stragely compelling and very interesting. It seems to be open to the reader's interpretation, and every time I reread it, I think of something different. There was one part that I did not understand (perhaps because dreams are difficult to understand) when the boy seemed to be shot and die. I liked the whole thing though!