Talk to me | Teen Ink

Talk to me

February 14, 2012
By squeak BRONZE, Redding, California
squeak BRONZE, Redding, California
4 articles 1 photo 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you are true to love, love will be true to you. people are not evil just missjuided.


Talk to me as though you have known me forever, and I will surly talk as though you were my brother or sister.

Talk to me, as though I was your mother, I will surly talk as though you were my child.

Talk to me as though we are friends and you will surly find one.

Talk to me, as though I were the sun and the moon baring all the stars un the sky, and meant it, and I will surly talk to you as en equal seeking unity of the earth on which you bare and bring to me, and I will rain giving life to the seed of the earth of which I care an love for, because I meant it.

Talk to me, as though I were your child, and I will surly show you life.

Talk to me, as though I was a sinner, and surly we will talk about sin and confess.

Talk to me as though I was your father, and I will surly tell you, you are a son.

Talk to me as though you were lost, and I will surly draw you a map.

Talk to me as though you have never talked before, and I will surly listen.

Never will your heart swell as though you were drowning, as you read my words, only over flowing.


The author's comments:
Talk to me explains it self and gives en insight to the shy, and wondrous mind.