Do I Take My Life | Teen Ink

Do I Take My Life

By TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

"I know how it feels to be completely alone and helpless, and the last thing you want to hear in that situation is, 'It's going to be OK. ' The only thing that seems to really help is that someone else who has felt that low expressing those feelings"

Do I take my life
And lose all the things I love
Do I keep my life

and think nothing of
Do I stay or do I go
Follow my heart, so confused
I chose my path, life and death

my love, I chose you

I felt so hated, when this was written. I would never consider suicide, but my psyche felt like that. Cold and dead. Like nothing I could do was right.

ethan_bane_hope GOLD, Willis, Texas

there is nothing to fear except fear itself

i like it! it short and its full of your thoughts and emotions! at first it doesnt sound like it fits together but when you read the whole thing it makes perfect sence

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

I did feel like this, just so you know. And I felt like my emotions had been surgically removed because I was so hollow inside.

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

Thank you. You're so kind.

TevoRocks said...
WOW that was amazing i love it it was the most amzaing poem ever ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

EatPrayLove BRONZE, Gilbert, Arizona
awwww i'm sorry you feel or felt this way or if you know someone who feels or felt like this! I think that it's pretty amazing you can come out and write deep feelings like this just know that someone loves you even if it feels like no one does and remember something good comes out of something bad even if it takes a while you can learn from the bad experiences! Life is not easy but it's ok because it's not supposed to be if you want a good life. I hope that makes sense to you:)

clumsyteardropper SILVER, Roslyn, Pennsylvania

"You can't help others, if you yourself need help" -my sister ;) love it!

wow... i'm so sorry to hear that.  i felt the same way too... i pray things start looking up for you. 

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado

i luv it keep it up nd i hope you feel better

aubreylax said...
this is really short. the emotion doesn't appear to be that deep because there is so little being said. You seem like you don't even have this emotion  yourself. I feel like you watched someone else feel this and theen tried to write about it, which is worth doing. But just try to elaborate more and put in a little more emotion! :)

lala(: said...
LOVE IT!! keep writing((: