Father why | Teen Ink

Father why

By Sinister-Von GOLD, Shawnee, Oklahoma
Sinister-Von GOLD, Shawnee, Oklahoma

never stop doing what you love, The past makes you who you are today. Live for today and not for tomorrow

Father, can you hear me?
I am here can't you see!
Please don't walk away...
wait where are you going ?
Daddy....
please stop please …
I can't move ….
daddy I am scared it is getting dark …
daddy!!
why am I in a coffin why am I being lowered into the ground?
Daddy help me please.
As we think the girl is alive she is dead she died by her cuts on her arms.
She cut herself to death ,she is scared yes because death is a ride some people never can get off.
The girl is 13 years old she was pretty but then her mother died and she felt like it was her time as well
but it was not her time and now she see the pain on her father.
Yes this is sad but she will see her father again as she got her wish.
That wish was to see her mother again and she got it.
She see's her mother and not her father .
In till one day she see's him but she doesn't talk to him as he is Heaven and she is stuck on Earth ,Her mother is with her father in Heaven .
She got put on Earth as a punishment for taking her life .
Is this wrong a girl alone on Earth dead no one there for her ?
You tell me..

I think that when you lose someone you lose every part in your body even when your young or old

Sinister-Von GOLD, Shawnee, Oklahoma

Thankies for commenting and fed back i see where your comeing from i really do but thank you for reading it

Crimson_Tears, Marengo, Indiana

"Next time your curious about someone or something, seek out that curiosity with truth and experience, not whispers and assumptions" By: Me

I really enjoyed the beginning. It was well written and emotionally captivating. But when it started telling a story i liked it less. Though still good. It should have been written as two seperate parts. but thats just what I think. still good. the ones you commented on where someting i written a whyle ago to just relieve some stress. If you want to read someting that i actually wrote for this site its called Temptation.