You Are Special | Teen Ink

You Are Special

July 14, 2010
By BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote I always say is:How does one find happiness in making another lose their own and Love comes and goes like a revolving door waiting to hit you dead in the head and knock you on your little feet...


I may not tell you a-lot that I love you and it's because it's hard to describe my love for you is so damn uncomprehensive. I love you like God loves everybody. I love you like like a mother loves her child. I love you like a fat kid loves food (lol). I love you more than two people that been married for 60 years.You mean the world to me and I never wanna lose you. You're like a angel God sent e from Heaven to watch over me and protect me with your love and guide me to the light of eternal love.For you I would die.For you I would take a bullet. For you I would give my life. For you I'd give my life. For you I'd do anything because you're as important as my life. And noone will replace you.


The author's comments:
My love for my spouse inspired me to write this because we have been through hell and love and still stayed strong and never gave up on eachother.