You Are Special | Teen Ink

You Are Special

By BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

My favorite quote I always say is:How does one find happiness in making another lose their own and Love comes and goes like a revolving door waiting to hit you dead in the head and knock you on your little feet...

I may not tell you a-lot that I love you and it's because it's hard to describe my love for you is so damn uncomprehensive. I love you like God loves everybody. I love you like like a mother loves her child. I love you like a fat kid loves food (lol). I love you more than two people that been married for 60 years.You mean the world to me and I never wanna lose you. You're like a angel God sent e from Heaven to watch over me and protect me with your love and guide me to the light of eternal love.For you I would die.For you I would take a bullet. For you I would give my life. For you I'd give my life. For you I'd do anything because you're as important as my life. And noone will replace you.

My love for my spouse inspired me to write this because we have been through hell and love and still stayed strong and never gave up on eachother.