Welcome to My World | Teen Ink

Welcome to My World

June 16, 2018
By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
15 articles 0 photos 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.


Welcome to my world a place where you get to be up 24/7 against your will. Welcome to my world where your brain never stops replaying the memories of your past. Welcome to my world you will now see what I see and feel what I feel. Welcome to my world where its judgment free except you judge yourself. Welcome to my world a place where its like no other. Welcome to my world where over thinkers are welcomed, the world is full of broken hearts, broken dreams, thoughts scream at you, welcome to a world that's so unique it beats earth. Welcome to my world, I am your ruler called Depression. Welcome to my world, it rains from sun down to sun down *laughs* there is no light. Welcome to my world where you will be under my command. Welcome to my world where your anxiety kicks in, you have endless panic attacks, where hallunicating is welcomed. I have a bit of a fetish, I'm fascinated by making people feel sorry for themselves. I'm definitely a pro at making you stay in bed all day with the curtains closed. Welcome to my world, a world filled with soulless people. Welcome to the world of depression. Let me introduce you to these pills called antidepressants, these are your friends, listen to them scream your name and taut you. Welcome to my world where suicide is on your mind 24/7. Welcome to my world called, "Death." Welcome to my world called, "The Weak". Welcome to my world hope you enjoy.

Best Regards,
Depression