The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas | Teen Ink

The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas

By RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Emo is imaginary - Gerard Way
Normalness leads to sadness -Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an ent, which is a tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven men of Gondor , six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding , five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the twelfth day on Christmas my true love gave to me twelve wargs a howling, eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

me and my family wrote this for my grandpa. we all love LOTR!

LegendKeeper DIAMOND, Unadilla, New York

"What is impossible with man is possible with God." Luke 18:27

seriously, is my house tapped and everyone is stealing my ideas? Yours is a lot better than my version, mostly because you finished it! :D

LexusMarie PLATINUM, Las Cruces, New Mexico

The more control you have over yourself, the less control others have over you.

Hello! You don't know how often I search for poems about The Lord of the Rings. I was so glad to have found this. THIS IS WONDERFUL. I love everything about this. How creative. Great job. I plan to write a poem about The Lord of the Rings also. I'd just like to let you know that you forgot to add the seventh day. But, great job!

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Awesomeness!!!! I, too, am a huge fan of LOTR, and J.R.R Tolkien :D