The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas | Teen Ink

The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas

October 4, 2011
By RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
23 articles 5 photos 69 comments

Favorite Quote:
Emo is imaginary - Gerard Way
Normalness leads to sadness -Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)


On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an ent, which is a tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven men of Gondor , six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine riding ring wraths, eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding , five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the twelfth day on Christmas my true love gave to me twelve wargs a howling, eleven Orcs a grumbling, ten Oliphaunts a marching, nine ring wraiths a riding , eight loaves of lembas, seven men of Gondor, six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

The author's comments:
me and my family wrote this for my grandpa. we all love LOTR!