Scars Will Remain | Teen Ink

Scars Will Remain

By Frog-Prince PLATINUM, Lakeside, California
Frog-Prince PLATINUM, Lakeside, California

"Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it"

rubies plunge to the earths firm grasp from the towering height of our distant past the atrophy of our broken hearts has torn us both so far apart from the days we lived for a cause so dear now all we know is how to live in fear of what may come when we open our eyes and see whats we lost thought it's no surprise i hate myself for giving up on you but it's the only way to make it through the hell that i fight every day when i look at you and i see your face it's marked with the pain of what you lost and in the end it was never worth the cost we've lost it all to the hands of fate with to deep of wounds to medicate the scars will remain for as long as you live i have given all i have left to give i stare at the sun as time passes by and the cold wind blows through my empty life but i will always remember what we shared when i was yours and you were there.

some scars are ment to be kept to help remind you were you came from and not to make the same mistakes again.

on Jun. 7 2010 at 1:18 am

yeah I know thanks it was one of my first poems on here so I didn't figure out the whole breaking up thing yet lol

I can relate to this so much. It was great. I agree with EmmaTaylor, It would be easier to read if it was broken up. But besides that it was awesome (: Great job!

Secret_Love_Tells GOLD, Harrisonburg, Virginia

"I love you more than the sun loves the sky and the moon loves the stars" --my best friend
"Do it for love." --sark
"One does not succeed in never falling but in getting back up evertime they do so."- Confucius

I love this so much! you are an amazing writer! omg!

EmmaTaylor SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado

Before you judge me why don't you let me tell you about my life?
Sometimes it's best to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.

I like it but the only thing is I hated reading it. It would be so much better if you broke it into lines as well as it would make it easier to read. Thanks for checking out my poem (:

-MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field Of Paper Flowers, California

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

Wow that was really pretty Andrew:) And it's so discriptive, it almost tear jerking:'-)

Supernova7 GOLD, Redford, Texas

Let me cry my tears let me live in sorrow as long as you promise to be with me tomorrow
By Me:)

It made me cry it was perfect

JeanGrey GOLD said...
on Apr. 20 2010 at 1:28 am
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."-Oscar Wilde

*shakes head in amazement* By George! You've done it again! Great work :)

on Apr. 15 2010 at 10:47 am
all_boys_hate_me BRONZE, Miamisburg, Ohio
this was great