Alone | Teen Ink

Alone

By Jeera SILVER, Dowelltown, Tennessee
Jeera SILVER, Dowelltown, Tennessee

Stay strong; be real.

Alone...
What more is there to it
No one's around...
But me

Alone in my room...
Or in a crowd
No one seems to know ME...
Who I realy am! and
The person I wish to be

They don't understand hwo I feel...
Alone

When I write, I don't think what I write.. I write what I think

MarieLouiseA SILVER, Newmarket, Other

Nothing's Impossible, The world is your dream.
In your eyes, the sky's a different blue.

Hey, i just read this and i completly understand what you mean! It's almost like after a while you stop trying to make them understand, but dont give up! I didnt and now i've found someone who understands me, its like salvation trust me (: This is great! Keep Writing :D

Jeera SILVER said...
Jeera SILVER, Dowelltown, Tennessee

Stay strong; be real.

Sorry that it has taken me a while to respond. It's a very sad concept, but it happens everyday. With me, I've shown people more of who I am in the passed year or two, but they still don't seem to get it. If you want them to understand, you have to tell them; explain, because if you don't communicate your feelings, noone else will know how you feel. It's been a really long time since I submitted this work. Actually, I believe this is the very first work I'd every submitted. I've learned a lot since then, and I learned I had to be honest with others about my feelings. I learned that the hard way, but it opened my eyes. :)

Sam123 said...
I understand this completely i feel the same way when you look at someone who you love and care about and yourealize they dont understand you.