Can you believe? | Teen Ink

Can you believe?

By Woahalliee BRONZE, Kissimmee, Florida
Woahalliee BRONZE, Kissimmee, Florida

"The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge!

As I sit here in darkness, I think about all the things I've given up to be with him. I ask myself why do I miss him so? Why every time I think of his name, my stomach gets butterflies? Why? Is he even worth my time? My mind tells me no, he's moving next year anyway, why should I get so caught up in him, when he'll leave my life forever in a mere 365 days. But I fear my heart is in to deep, its too late for reasoning. I've fallen and can't escape this dream. So I'll just live every moment and enjoy every second of my little love story.

Drama_Queen13 DIAMOND, Nantucket, Massachusetts

"Live Life Like A Song."

You're really talented, this guy should wake up and relize how deep and passionate and unique you are.

Woahalliee BRONZE, Kissimmee, Florida

Wow! Thanks, I read your stories and I don't think I'm that good. It's just a boy that makes me write it out

"Live Life Like A Song."

I just lost my first true love and in all honesty, your poem captured my heartache exactly. It was amazing. Keep writing! You're really great