Deluge Of Passing Thoughts | Teen Ink

Deluge Of Passing Thoughts

April 7, 2009
By TaylorInspiration BRONZE, Vidor, Texas
TaylorInspiration BRONZE, Vidor, Texas
4 articles 11 photos 0 comments

Im the shadow in your thoughts, im the echo of your sceam, im the wave crashing at your feet, im the satisfaction of your deepest fears, im the chills on your spine, i wish i was something brighter if only we could shine.
Sitting in the cold, staring into space, not even the summer rain can wash the smile of your face. Im shivering, my warmth left long ago, you were my campfire in this heartbreaking snow. Its stuck in my chest and the words dont come out, if only you knew how badly this feels..., its spreading to the corners and babe its breaking the seals, you shouldve killed me last time we were together, the suffering continues except im without you today.
Memories are such strong things they just never fade away, Remeber when we were one? Remember when we said forever? Rememeber how strong we were together?
My pulse races on but my heartbeat has slowed, from the corners of your lips to the pupils in your eyes i love everything about you, why do you have to make my dreams cry?
Ill just sit here strong and bold, and watch my sorrow unfold.
Where were you when i needed you most? you left me like a virus you were the most devestating host.
Still im left scarred today from your destruction and what is it you have to say?, just keep on walking forward so i can see your footsteps fade away.
I just dont know whats wrong with me, you left me blind, but how can i still see?
Broken down and pushed around i think my tears need rest, you were my world but i guess im just a pessimist, so keep flowing the words from your Sharpened tounge, while i see the true you and your insides come undone, I know you, The Real You, Your Pretending and its not impressing anyone.
Why am I the outcast and a creep? An empty shelf,where the lions sleep? Always on the edge of my seat, while your selling yourself on the streets.
Just sleep warm at home tonight cause , i want to belong somewhere and i want someone in my arms.
So ill just cover myelf in these sulken blankets and wrap myself in this broken mirror and just dream consoladated dreams for all of the world to see.

The author's comments:
I wrote this about a relationship i Had.