Transcendentalism | Teen Ink

Transcendentalism

By AymarW BRONZE, Matietta, Georgia
AymarW BRONZE, Matietta, Georgia

Civil rights is a thriving issue in the world that may never be overcome. Rights of the foreign man may be a law but do people really always follow laws. As we have seen in the past foreign people do not get the rights they want or deserve. The way some get treated because of the color of their skins, their culture, or the way they sound is just bullying because they are different. In discrete place people still mistreat others with violence that affects you mentally, emotionally and physically.

Civil rights has been a topic of discussion for years not only for foreign people but for women as well. Civil rights should be given automatically not until they are proven worth of you trust then that next thing to give it trust and friendship. The rights of others lie in the hands of the people because the government has already made a law stating what to do. But my question is how can they enforce this? We the people must come together as a united country and become nonconformist fighting against the thought the America will turn on itself.
The people in America can be seen as a very self-reliant people only counting on one another but with people treating each other with such disrespect to one another? How America functions with the idea that you can’t trust the person you are working with? That’s why people must get involved with the rights of others so that once we become unified America will become a stronger country for the unity amongst the people. The unity will strengthen the self-reliance of America and help with America thought of being nonconformist and being more reliant on the own resource in America.
A group that supports human rights is called Human Right Campaign and they believe that all right should be given and everyone is equal no matter the beliefs, color of skin, language or the culture you come from. Equality is the more important thing people need in America.

This is a transcendentalist piece about the importance of civil rights