Answer For This | Teen Ink

Answer For This

By Miara GOLD, Ottumwa, Iowa
Miara GOLD, Ottumwa, Iowa

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
Dying is a day worth living for.
The problem with being the last of anything is by and by there be none left.

Why are we no longer allowed to pray before a football game? Because an atheist was offended by it. It honestly isn't bothersome if someone believes something else, it's irksome that they don't believe what they say they believe.

Look at it this way; who is more irrational, the man who believes in a God he cannot see, or the man who is offended by a God he doesn't believe in? An atheist doesn't even believe that God exists, how then can God offend him? What else offends him, Unicorns? "Oh, they're talking about unicorns in school, run! Run!"

Evolution says that only the strongest survive. What about love, then? Right and wrong surely didn't evolve, or does society just make it up as it goes? It has been said that God is a crutch. Well then, if God is a crutch, then living without God is a coma!

Antony Flew was for 50 years the most famous, most influential philosophical atheists in the world. He began to claim in 2004 that there is indeed a God. Care to know what convinced him? Intelligent Design Theory. The selfsame theory that a judge in Georgia said is not allowed to be taught to children. Apparently the judge in Georgia was smarter than the philosophical atheist with a Master's Degree from Oxford.

What will our descendants know; God or just matter? The atheists--like that judge in Georgia--need to know that there are people out there who want our country back and we are going to fight for it.