FAT or PHAT? | Teen Ink

FAT or PHAT?

March 11, 2010
By abbey92 GOLD, Fremont, Nebraska
abbey92 GOLD, Fremont, Nebraska
10 articles 0 photos 35 comments

Favorite Quote:
she smiles like she's so tough
she's just someones daughter waiting for some one to love her

never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love


When did the the size 16 become XL? Going to the Good-Will the other day and looking at jeans I saw a tag that read XL and the size was 16. can you believe that? When did we get so abscessed with being skinny. 17 and cosmo tell us that size 0-5 is healthy and hot. Is it really? If you are a size 2 with a bra size of 23 A are you really hot? Everyone is anorexic and belimic these days and so unhealthy. I'm not saying that being 250 lb is good ether (even though I'm 189) but at least be healthy. And I do not think that when you go into a store and realize that a size 11 is large is right. What about all the girls that have hips? Thighs?butts? Are they all fat and ugly? That's what TV. Is showing us you can't be happy unless you r a size 3,and you can see there ribs. So much pressure is on us to be what is in and hot. I love Queen Latifah. She empowers girls like me and the rest of us who were size 14 and up, well I think that anyways. She is proud to be big and bold.


The author's comments:
this is going to get poor rating and its ok but some time's i get so mad about this stuff and what we are susposed to be.