Cycle of Friendships | Teen Ink

Cycle of Friendships

By inspiredpassion08 GOLD, Vienna, Virginia
inspiredpassion08 GOLD, Vienna, Virginia

"You change your life by changing your heart." -Max Luxado

Friends, they come and go. People who say have best friends, they may for some period of time- but after a while they eventually drift apart. Wasn’t their choice, just happened. They may stay friends, but not as close as before. We meet other people. These newcomers become our friends. You meet a person and you won’t know how long you’ll be with them. It’s like relationships. You take a risk in this bond, and see how it goes. You might think you’re alone in this world because of this ever-changing cycle of friends- but trust me, you’re not. You’ll always have someone. You’re probably rolling your eyes at me right now thinking you don’t when you do. Whether you know it or not there’s always someone thinking of you. It’s stupid how we don’t always remember the people who care for us, but the ones who hurt us instead. So find a way to change that somehow.

People always complain about feeling alone and having "unstable" friendships or relationships. I want to inform all of you that you're not alone. And there's always someone thinking of you, whether you know it or not.