Heartbreak | Teen Ink

Heartbreak

By babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida
babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

wow. im so sorry,but he isnt th only one out there in our life time there is going to be alot of false suitors till one day you'll find who you have been looking for

DreamGlider said...
things happen. you can't expect a teenage boy to be completely devoted. it doesn't excuse cheating, but you should know it has nothing to do with you

Karli Young BRONZE, Johnson, Missouri
my first boyfriend was a cheater he dated other girls when was stilling out with me. i hate guys who do that