Why I love Wisconsin | Teen Ink

Why I love Wisconsin

May 23, 2023
By Writerboy720 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Writerboy720 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments


Wisconsin has many beauties, it's full of surprises and enjoyment. Its always changing in different ways, the beautiful summers, the stern winters, the calm fall. Wisconsin is beautiful year round, it never fails to amaze those who live here with its crazy weather. 

Summer brings the warm blossom of the sun, it also brings happiness, friendship, and family. The warm summer nights sitting around the campfire singing, dancing, roasting marshmallows, those nights sing rhythms in my mind of happiness and hope. Fireworks shoot off in the background startling everyone, we all look in awe at the beautiful lights erupting into the sky. The lights dance in our eyes and create memories that will last forever.

Winter brings the chill of the wind, the icy feeling of going to school at 6 in the morning, it brings beauty and appreciation. The snow falls slowly, covering everything in sight. The cool wind blows against my red face, the snow melts as it touches my skin, snow forts, snow fights, snow men, I love it all. 

Fall brings the cool winds on our skin, the bright colored leaves. It brings the excitement of Halloween, all the fun and candy, all the costumes and trick or treating. The beautiful fall leaves leave bright trails all over the roads and woods. The kids yell and scream with laughter, their laughter echoes through the decorated neighborhoods. One of the best parts of fall is camping, enjoying the fires, going swimming and eating food that was cooked on the fire. 

One of my favorite things in Wisconsin is the businesses that help build our community, they offer so much to us and to our community. My personal favorite place right now is the gas station that is right near my house. I go there quite frequently and they are always very welcoming and always have a smile on their face.