Apology | Teen Ink

Apology

By VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other
VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other

One who make success without any trouble is victory, but one who make a success with lots of trouble is History.

What could a baby girl of about 5yrs old would say to her daddy, when he beats her mercilessly for nothing,"Please daddy don't beat me for something that I haven't done, it was not my mistake to be a girl, yet I apologize "SORRY DADDY!!""

"......... "Look where world's going into""

VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other

Thankyou! I will keep on contributing.

Rayme said...
Okay this is awesome. Proud you are doing great things and working on great projects. Very nice.

VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other

Thankyou! I'll keep that in mind.

Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California

[i]No matter how much people try to put you down or make you think other things about yourself, the only person you can trust about who you really are is you[/i] -Crusher-P

I like the subject matter here and the length and general style. I think you could improve some of the line breaks by putting them in different places to have a better rhythm and perhaps doing a general run-through to edit the grammar and some of the words. For example, it would be more proper to say "a little girl of only five years old" or "a little girl of five years old" to avoid sounding unprofessional.