Judgement | Teen Ink

Judgement

By Sara.M.G.D BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
Sara.M.G.D BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

thats interesting

I sometimes wonder if people have any thing better to do than judge people wrongly.It seam's not when my aunt and and uncle adopted me I knew I would be going into a family that has gone to private schools there whole life ,iv always gone to public so it was kinda hard. I knew some one was going to judge me because I am different than them and I have made mistakes that they have not ever made. But I learned that every one sins and makes mistakes so they have no reason to judge me and I think that maybe they should get to know the person first before judging.

I am a christian, baptist to be exact.I grew up in a bad environment and know i live with my aunt and uncle. I don't like it when someone talks behind my back they should just tell me.

Betty said...
You should never be ashamed of your mistakes. They're what shapes your personality, values, outlooks, etc. Great essay

monsterman0304 BRONZE, Florence, Kentucky
i know how you feel and this is a great essay. loved it man. keep it up

Pris01 said...
I adore your comment . I often wonder why and what hasit been that has triggered our minds to judge people , the mention of our parents judging someone is prbably what started it. I believe children should be tought how to think rather than what to think . In the world that we live in , judgements and people making judgements are present everywhere and ignoring these poepl and their judgements is the hardest thing to do . Saying that Judging people in human nature , I belive , is a very  ridiculous excuse for the act. 
Juding people is often considered a tendency and it's not so . The only mighty power to judge a human is Our Father in the heaven .

AliMotamedi said...
being judmental is part of human nature and to be honest sometimes it is useful, but spreading your ideas about another person and causing conflict based on your baised thoughts is wrong. very wrong.

cookiegirl said...
I think it's part of human nature to be judgemental, we shouldn't be, but that is how life works. I think it's important to rise from their judgemental ways, and believe in yourself:).

razzi BRONZE said...
razzi BRONZE, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

'' sometimes you have to do what you dont like to get what you want.''

i agree people will always judge you just have to ignore their negitive comments and keep believing in yourself

Love16 GOLD said...
on Apr. 5 2011 at 10:03 am
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

I think that the problem is is that we were born and all raised into our world with a part of our brain to be set to judge people. I'll admit, I've been very judgmental towards people until a couple of years ago. I dont remember how I became like that but it happened. but since I have gone back to church, I'm trying to kick the habit. To me, its like a drug that was instilled in us at a young age. our parents might have said something or judged a person and in our minds, we thought that it was ok to do that. But it isnt. It hurts people emotionally and makes them feel like no one likes them. And back on the subject of it being a drug, once it was instilled in us, we cant get rid of it. it seeps into our minds and it never leaves. Now, there are some cases that some people are immune to it when it tries to get in. And I envy those people. So that is my stand point on this topic. I'm sorry if it was a littel confusing but that just me. Thank you for your time.

kalijahhooks BRONZE, Kansas City, Missouri

If you can change your mind you can change your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when people judge you its manily because they have something going on in there life and they say things that will make you seem low like them. so all you have to do is stay strong and dont let what people think of you hurt are take over your mind!!!!!!!!!!

I understand how u felt with me its kinda the same problem. you are so right many people judge without knowing anything.

Just.A.Dream SILVER, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Part of the J7X team. :)

Yeah, people in America are judgemental. You just have to find the ones that accept you for who you are.

Sara.M.G.D BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

thats interesting

Thank you Taylor-3 I appreciate it a lot.

Sara.M.G.D

Sara.M.G.D BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

thats interesting

Thank You very much for your comment on my article Judgement, I appreciate it. 

Sara.M.G.D

E.A.Costa BRONZE, Cary, North Carolina

It doesn't matter what color my skin is, how long my hair is, or whether I'm a woman or a man-John Lennon

America is particularly judgmental but the entire world is as well.
People are judged frequently based on looks, ethnicity, sex etc....
Why does any of this matter?
It doesn't.

TaylorMariee GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana

Dont Tell Me The Sky Is The Limit, When There Are Footprints On The Moon.

I believe that America is very judgemental. But you stay strong and true to your self, because those people may judge you on the outside of how you appeal to them. However, they do not know anything about with the real you.