Lucifer's Light | Teen Ink

Lucifer's Light

By Anti-Hero, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Anti-Hero, Wellesley, Massachusetts

In love there forgiveness and in forgiveness there's love

Author's note: All the angels in this novel represent different parts of me, Lucifer in particular. I always felt rejected as a kid, even by my parents. I fell into destructive behaviors that kept me falling. I picked myself up and told myself the falling stops here. After that, I stood tall and never gave up. Lucifer fell from the heavens. He felt unwanted. One thing about falling, is you need to pick yourself back up.

The first time I felt unwanted my heart froze over. It was feeling I had never felt before and a feeling I knew was going to last a long time. I was in the desert pondering the previous day’s events. Thunder boomed in the sky, and it was cold ice cold. I found the weather strange for the area but otherwise I didn’t give it much thought. That was when the rain poured down from the heavens onto the desert sand, making puffs of sand explode into the air. My white wings unfurled, it was time go home and work things out with father. The higher I flew the harder the rain poured. I was so close to the gates, only arms reach away. I put my hand on the gate for it to open, but it didn’t open, instead lighting bolts shot through the gate into my hand.

The force of the bolts shot me out of the clouds. I screamed in agony as the waves of electricity moved through my body. It was starting to rain harder, and I was falling slower. When the raindrops hit my skin, the electric current inside me grew faster, snapping and crackling inside my body. I was close to the ground now, and all I wanted was answers. Why was this happening? I shouted towards the sky in desperation, “Whyyyyy”.

That’s when everything sped up, and I hit the ground hard. My eyes were closed so tears wouldn’t fall from them. I stood up slowly eyes wide open. The tears falling from my eyes were blood. I was disgusted. Rain still fell painting my wings black as it came into contact with them. My insides felt like they were on fire. I clenched all my muscles trying to conceal the burn. It didn’t go away, it just got worse. I yelled, “Father!” There was no answer; I was alone in the desert, red eyes glowing.
“Hi my name is Lucifer. I was God’s Prime Angel. Now the world knows me as Satan the fallen one.”
I had lived in some pretty rich areas in my long lifetime, but I was always miserable living among the upper-class. They flaunt their wealth to hide the bitterness inside them. Being alive since the dawn of time has given me the chance to make a lot of money, but money doesn’t make me happy.

Currently, I reside in Hell’s Kitchen part of the west side of Manhattan. It says in the Bible that I’m on earth, but I guess you can say I live in hell. I live with a roommate Azreal. When I was kicked out of heaven he started to revolt, so they kicked him and his friends out. I was not kicked out because I am a sinister beast. I just had a different view for this world, and my dad didn’t want me screwing up his plans. I’m still friends with angels even though they sided with my dad. They still feel bad at the way my dad practically disowned me. The only angel who seems to hate me is Michael, and he loves to rub in that my father loves him more then me.

Anyway, Azreal and I live in the Windowmere Complex, one of the oldest apartment complexes in Manhattan. The landlord hates his tenants, probably because he is religious, and all his tenants are doing drugs in the hallways. He really likes me though; he comes to my apartment when he gets stressed. Today was one of those days. He came to my room and sat to chat.

“I don’t get it. This place used to have people with honor and pride. All we got now is kids shooting heroin and teenagers packing switch blades. Man, I’ll tell you one thing, our divine father would not approve of this stuff.”

My heart dropped after hearing my father’s name. I begin to defend him.

“Maybe he knows that this is going on, but he wants us to decide what we do with are lives.”

The landlord smiled at me. “O Lucifer, why do you have such a cold hearted name when you have such a warm heart? I think God sent you to me as an angel.”

The landlord laughs at his joke. I manage to mumble out, “You have no idea”.

Azreal comes out of the back room. His head is shaved, wearing ten-hole docs on his feet and a black tank top covered by a motorcycle jacket with a shamrock on the back. He has been trying to act Irish ever since he saw The Departed. Angels don’t have identities, so they love to experiment.

Azerial looked at the landlord. “What’s this old fart doing in our place he smells like death, I think he’s rotting?”

The landlord sighed and turned to me. “How do you live with this guy?”

“You get used to it…sort of,” I smiled. At that the landlord left.

I looked at Azreal,“We’re going to church for confession.”

Azreal looked pissed. “Screw that! God doesn’t want me. I won’t worship him. Screw his forgiveness! I’m not going.”

I shook my head and walked to the door. “Ok, stay here and be lonely.”

Azreal pouted for a moment and accepted defeat. “Ok. I’ll come, but I need to buy cigarettes first.”

Two orphaned angels, we walk to the convenient store on 34th street. The store was owned by a middle-aged Indian man named Hasid. He came to this country as a little kid. It must have been scary for him growing up in this part of town being harassed by ignorant Irishman. He is always cautious of white people when they come in the store. I guess he’s still traumatized. I think he likes me though. Even if he didn’t, I like him. I always am polite and give him a 5 dollar tip even if I only buy a frappacino. When it comes to Azreal, Hassid doesn’t trust him. A great example of why was just about to happen.

“Hey Hassid Obama, can I have one and a half packs of Camel Wides and don’t poison it with your jihad stuff.”

Hassid was getting frustrated, “First off, you can only buy a whole pack and not a half pack. Secondly I am not a Muslim. I am from India.”

Azreal laughed, “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Abu, my little monkey friend.”

Hassid turned and snapped at me, “How have you not killed him yet! He is more aggravating then my six children and they all have processing.”

I didn’t answer his question. I just shrugged and grinned. I put a five in the tip jar. “Have a nice day, Hassid. Tell your family I wish them good heath.”

I turn walking towards the exit, and just as I am out the door, I hear, “May God bless you, Lucifer for all your good deeds.”

I feel my eyes start to burn with tears forming. I looked back at him and forced a smile. I walked out the door and under my breath whispered, “I don’t think God sees the good in any of my deeds.”

Azreal can see that my eyes have tears in them. “Are you crying, Luz? What did he say to you? Tell me, I’ll go in there and destroy his curry eating…”

I stop him before he could finish his sentence, “It’s not him. It’s not anyone. It’s just me.”

I can see Azreal thinking and trying to figure out a way to comfort me. He always sticks out his tongue when he thinks.

“Luz, man don’t be sad. You’re the best. Dude, everyone loves you.”

I look forward into the distance, “Do you think they’d love me if they knew who I am. People read the bible and despise the devil…me. When they meet me, they say I’m a good guy. It doesn’t matter that they think well of me because they don’t know the monster inside me is still burning and won’t stop.”

I sigh and continue, “Father didn’t want me. He threw me away like the trash. Let’s face it, I can’t be the good guy anymore! People think I’m evil. Heck, they need me to be evil, so I’ll be evil!”

Azeral was shocked at what came out of my mouth. His eyes lit up in fury “Let’s get this straight I don’t want to have to say this again. Never call yourself the devil, it doesn’t matter what people think. I don’t care what it says in the old texts because that’s not who you are. You are the most caring person I’ve ever met. I mean how else could you live with me, I’m a mess for God sakes. I’m in the middle of a millennia life crisis. You help people back to there feet in their darkest hours. Those old farts I hate you give them hope. So do yourself a favor and acknowledge you’re great worth fallen one, from here on out your falling stops. You’re going to stand tall like the prime angel you are! That’s right, I said are. You used to be God’s prime angle, but now you are the prime hope of this world, so embrace your light.” When he was finished he was painting trying to catch his breath. The motivation speech really took a lot out of him.
“Wow that was quite the pick me up speech Azerial, maybe you should be a motivational speaker”. I laughed at my witty joke that was at his expense.
Azrial tensed up “I aint gonna ever help you again Luz if you talk that hurtful jive.”
I feel bad now, I wasn’t trying to hurt his feelings, I just wanted to make a joke. It was probably bad timing, Azerial rarely lets his guard down for fear of getting hurt. Azerial eyes were to the sidewalk, his hands stuffed in his pockets. I pick his head up. He looks at me with the face of a lost puppy. “I’m sorry for making you feel bad Azi but if people saw how caring you are they would eat you alive because you taste delicious.”
Azerial looked at me and quickly thought about what I said. That’s when he put his guard up.
“Nobody’s gonna eat me alive! Hell if they come near me I’ll shove my Doc Martins up there behind.” After Azriel finished boasting about how tough he is he fell silent.
As far as I can remember Azrial has been reactive. When my dad created him his first words were “Where the hell am I, you better give me some answers.”
Every angle there was afraid for this potty mouthed cherub, he disrespected the divine one. My dad didn’t get angry instead he laughed and picked Azerial up and cradled him like a baby. Azreal squirmed in my fathers hands. Azrieal gave my dad the finger “If you don’t let go I’ll kill you”.
God looked Azreal in the eye and said “I’m afraid I can’t die my son it’s not possible, but if anything changes you’ll be the first to be informed”. The both of them laughed together . One thing uppity religious people should know is god has a great sense of humor, so they should get one themselves. Azrial and I reached St. Michaels church in no time. Right in front of the entrance Azrial lit up a cigarette, not caring about the venue.
“Azrial put that out were at a place of worship. If you hadn’t noticed that’s a cross on the top of the door”. I didn’t want him to respond, he would just justify his behavior.
“So that’s what that cross is for thank God I never got that as a tattoo”.
I ignored the stupidity fuming from his statement and walked in. I went in the confessional booth to talk to father O'mally. He heard me coming in the booth and said “If you have committed adultery or watched those awful Edwerd Cullen movies you are going to hell so please leave me in peace and hire a therapist!”
“It’s just me father.” I say in a soft whisper.
Father O’Malley sat up straight “Luz my boy you should have said it was you sooner, you wouldn’t have caught me in a grumpy mood.”
I laugh and reply. “Its okay father we all get in those moods sometimes.”
Father O’Malley laughed “Just call me O’Malley Luz there is no need for superiority”. There was an awkward silence, the only sound near by was kids coming to learn the teachings in the bible. O’Malley broke the silence “Is something bothering you Luz you seem quite upset.”
It was hard for me to answer him, heck it was hard to talk to anybody about this stuff. Then again he’s different, he makes me feel like I’m at home with father and family. “A couple years ago I had a falling out with my father. I’m angry at myself for disappointing him. Now he doesn’t want me, and I feel nothing but loneliness”. Just saying it made me start crying but I felt relived I was sharing this with someone other then Azerial.
“ Luz don’t be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes. Whatever you did will be forgiven by god but first you need to forgive yourself. Go to your father and ask for forgiveness. I’m willing to bet he will forgive you and let you come home.”
I wanted to argue with him but he was right, I have to let go of this guilt. I look at O’Malley and said “What if I was Satan”.
O’Malley laughed “ From my view of all things holy I even think Satan can be forgiven by his father. They have different beliefs but Satan will always be Gods prime angle regardless of his misdeeds.”
I don’t feel like crying but it’s a hard concept to come to terms with. “Thank you O’Malley for everything you have done for me, God bless you!”
“God bless you Luz in times of trouble and times of joy.”
I got out of confessional booth and see Azriel reading kids the bible.
“First of all Noah was oblivious to what happened on that arc, if I remember correctly he thought he was on a floating petting zoo! Don’t believe everything you hear kids, most people are lyers!”
I was so disappointed with him. How could he project his feelings about God onto these innocent kids?
“ Azrial get up lets go!”
Azrial laughs, and stands up. He hands the bible back to the kids and say’s “Here’s your book of fables!”

As soon as we’re out of ST. Michaels church, Azrial gets a text from his girlfriend Miriam.
“She’s breaking up with me, and to make it worse by text! It reminds me of middle school. I thought those days were over.”
Lucifer rolled his eyes “ Azerial you didn’t go to middle school, let alone kiddergarden.”
Azrial punches me in the arm and says “Hey a demon can dream alright!”
I couldn’t hold in my laughter, it came exploding out. “ Geez Azrial I had no idea you dreamed of attending middle school. Now I can prove you’re a man-child.”
Azrial didn’t respond so the subject was dropped. I wondered what she broke up with for. I never went out with human women I found it wrong. Plus it’s rather taboo in angel culture especially after gregori mated with humans creating human angel hybrids called Nyphilem. My father was pissed The grigori disobeyed there duties to just wach over the humans so he sent a flood to kill the Nyphlim. People who are illinformed belive all the Nyphilym died in the flood but that is false. I have a good friend Gabrial whos lives on the upper east side. He has a son Hanooch. Hanooch is very irresponsible and has a tendency to be a drame qeen. After meeting him you can understand why god wanted theme dead. I snapped back to reality relizing we were walking to Miriam house. “ Azrial maybe you should calm down before you talk to her and would probably go better that way”. Azrial was a wreck he was trebling with frustration that could easily pass as rage from a outsiders perspective. “ Naw Luz this can’t wait. I did nothing but treat her good and she just throws me away that careless witch”. “ If you did nothing wrong why did she break up with you”. “ She wanted to get married and I told her no” Azrial said shrugging his shoulders. A grin spread across my mouth. “ You can undertand what you said broke her heart. Anyone would be pissed if that happened to them.”. Azrial stared at me in a way that made me feel like he was going to chop my wings off. “ You don’t understand Luz her whole familys chathloc when I’m around they can practiccly smell the demon on me. To make it worse that’s the reason I told her I couldent marry her”. I was surprised I had never heard this level of honesty come from a demon especially to a human. “ What did she do when you told her you were a demon”. “ She told me a simple no would have sufficed and to jump off the Brooklyn bridge and the worset part about it is I’ve never been to Brooklyn”. I was going to make a witty comment until we heard a crash in front of us Kablamm! In front of us was a smashed gitar Azrial guitar. I looked up and saw Miriam on the balcony she was livid. “ That’s what you get for being aliar o I forgot you’re a demon”. At that moment Miriam could of for a demon herself. Her black hair over the eye that did’t have a faciail piersing near it. She had skin that resembled a porslion doll. I had to admit she was kind of cute exept for her angry bloodshot eyes those were to wild for my taste. “ What the hell Sid vicious gave me that guitar at his last concert in new York”. Miriam gave him a wicked smile. “ Well it’s good to know the 7 months we dated meant less to you then that broken guitar. Heres good idea you should take it on a date I bet it loves demons”. I was standing a ways back I didn’t want anything to actidenttly hit me. Come to think of it I think I have one pair of Sids raggedy jeans in my closet. He probably left at my house after crashing at are place. Azrial knew that getting reactive at Miriam wouldent help the situation it would just make it worse. He knew the only way to cool this down was to stay calm. “ Miri please come down here I just want you to here me out. I still want to be with you so please give me achance to explain everything. The suspense wating for her answer couldent of been greater even the rat scurring across the street stopped to get a good taste of it. Miriam put her hands on her hips pressing her black lips together. She was surprised at the way Azrial had just spoke to her. “ I’ll call you tommoro we can meet up somewhere”. Azrial shyly smiled and Mirium saw it. “ Don’t you think were back together yet cuz were not anyway I have to start a new entee on the a guys a pigs blog now get out of here”. With that she went into her apartment and slammed the sliding door. Azerial looked at me hes smile couldent have gotten anybigger. He wanted me to tell him how good he did and I felt obligated to. “ Azi swell job but that dosent mean your out of her inferno yet so play it cool”. He wasn’t even lisining he was jumping up and down living in his own childish world. I heard my ringtone go off in my pocket It was the beatles song Come together. I grab my phone from my pocket it was the arc angel Raphael. I knew this would be important so there was no need to answer. Rapheal never contacts us unless it’s important and when things come up that are important then that means we need to go to hime. “who was that Luz what did the person want”. I didn’t answer his quision I looked out to the distance. “ We have to take a little visit to jamaca queens southside jamca queens”.

Azrial and me were walking through the Basily Park housing projects one of the worst places in Queens let alone in New York perhaps. In Basily we could be spotted by anyone with even a little sense for sight. We looked like two white guys who took a wrong turn. On the corners people were shooting dies and husiling anything that would get them a profit. Everyone here always looked underfeed it was sad to to see. If There was a place to be called hell in America Basily Park Housing would be my vote. “ Luz there staring us down we have to move faster or they’ll be a fight”. I keeped walking with my head fowerd “ I f you act axtois your making yourself the prey and that’s nobody fault but your own”. When we got to rahiel apartment it was just around dusk. The door was open so we let ourselves in. Azrial picked up a picture of Rahiel with a couple rastas. “ Hey Luz check this out”. Before I could get a good glimpse of the photo Raheal entered the room. “ Put da picture down ya bombaclad”> Azrial dropped the picture and stared at raphial in disbelief. The three of us eyed eachother for a few minutes in silence. Azrial as always broke the silence with a fit of obnoxious giggles. “ You’re a frickin Rastifarian now boy I thought I had identity problems but you beat me by a mile”. Azrial couldn’t stop laughing at Rahials new identity. Rahial looked embraressed “ Well a lot has happened in the last century”. His voice had no hint of the whole bob marley thing. Azrial still didn’t stop laughing. Rahial was getting pissed. He picked up his staff that had a lions head onit and struck Azrial in the face. “ Shut up White boy or I gwan shut it for you” Raphiels jamican accent was back on. Azrial was holding his face in his hands “ Aww that was extremmly uncalled for”. Rafial ignored Azrials whinning wich reselmbeld a baby crying. He held his hand out for Lucifer to shake. Luciefer shook Raphials hand. “ It’s good to see you Lucifer” Rapheil said. Lucifer nodded back as to say good to see you. I’t was time to cut to the chase why had they been asked to come here. “ Rapiel why did you ask us to come on such sort notice” Lucifer gazed into Raphiel’s almond shaped eyes looking for awnsers. Azreal was just getting to his feet but was still lightheaded from the blow to his noggin. Rapiel was trying to word his response carefully before saying it. “ Lisin my brothers heaven is entering a time of crises and we are the only hope to save it”. Azrial turned bright red smoke was fuming from his head. “ Save heaven why would we do that we were thrown out like trash the heavens can burn down for all I care” . Azrial was pretty heated I could tell he was trying to control his emotions. Rapial walked towards Azrial. “ If you want to think you were thrown away then think that I don’t really care but this isn’t about you. This about doing what are father taught us and that’s to stand up for good. Angel or demon it makes no difference because at the end of the day were still family. I can’t force you guys to help but heaven is underattack and we could really use your help”. Everyon was silent thinking of what was said. Lucifer spoke up. “ What do u mean we who else would be involved. Azerials ears perked up he was interested now. “ Arc angel Gabriel and his son will stand with us”. There was someone else but Rapial was hesitant to say the persons name. Raphial turned to face Lucifur. “ Arc angel Michel will be helping us too. Lucifer can you put beef with Michel aside and help us or even better help your father”. Lucifer had to make a decision and he knew what he had to do. He still felt rejected by dad and he still hated Michel but none of that matterd now. The only thing hurting him was himself. “ I’ll stand with you”. Raphials eye lit up with relief “ Thank you I have fath in you Lucicifer. I think it’s your time to rise from the ashes and back into the light.” Lucifer liked the sound of that but he was scared to face whatever it was he would be facing. It’s not often that heaven can be so called threatened. “Hey Raphial why don’t you be a good arc angel and heal the bruise on my face.” Azreal was on quite a kick today. He usually didn’t have many people to antiganize but I could tell with him this would be a long ass trip. Raphial rushed towards Azrial knocking him over. I’t was funny because Raphial was big and black and naturally intimmitading wherass Azrial looked intimidating beecuse of what he wore. “ Raphial I said heal not break me.” Said Azrial who at this point was rolling on the floor in pain. “ I guess My methods for healing don’t do you justice. Speaking of justice you two have get Gabriall and his smuck of a son honnoch.” Lucifer was getting pretty ticked getting orders from Raphiel. “Why us why can’t you get them.” .“Because I have to wait here for Michel if you want o switch jobs that’s angelic with me but I thought Michel wasn’t your exact cup of tea.” . Lucifer felt bad Raphial was being mindful a he attacked him. “ Alright let’s get the kid.”

Azrial and Lucifer made it to the upper east side. Every girl was carrying a designer handbag that the would pms if it happened to get dirty. Azrial sniffed the air. “ It smells like arrogance and Adultry her Right up my alley.”. Lucifer didn’t respond unlike Azreal Lucifer cared about how people saw him. “ Here we are arc angel Gabriels penthouse.”. Azreal looked at me in disbelief “ How the hell do you this is the place.”. I Lauged “ Well there is a arc above the entence.”. Iwas obviously joking but Azrial thought I was serious. We took the eleveter to the top floor otherwise known a Gabrieal place wich might currently be in danger of one of Honnoch parties. The elevator door opend and people sprayed us with silly string. The party goers laughed. “ Long time no see broke back Angels what happened did you get kicked out Hells Kichtin for being Qeeurs.”. Hoonooch laughed at his own joke. What a tool Lucifer thought. “ Weres your father.” Lucifer asked Honnooch. Honooch was backing away from them headed to his private corrders in the back. “ I don’t care where my dad is he dosen’t own me hes probebley hanging around Sax 5th avenue picking out the dress he is gonna where is jeasuses next drag show.” . Lucifur snarled at Honooch. “ Don’t you ever insult Jeasus in my presence you puke.”. Hoonooch picked up a cosomopolitin and took a slow sip of it. “ Lucifur you are in no place to threaten me. God’s son or not your not hot sh’t up here. Up Here I’m in charge whith that said said if you want to get to me you have to fight my guards.”. 8 beefy looking men walked out from the crowd and faced Azreal and Lucifer. Azriel looked at Lucifer for guidance. “ Luz what do we do.”. Lucifer had no answers. If ther was a fight thes goons would lose and when I say lose I mean theyed die. That wouldn’t be pretty plus there were a lot of witnesses probebley Hoonooch used that fact to his advantage. However’ Lucifur was sick being pushed around it was time to push back. “ Azrial Let’s show these guys how we brawl in Hell’s Kicthen.”. Azrial eyes flickered red He put his fists up we were ready. I looked up at Honooch giving him one chance to back down but he didn’t it would hurt his ego to much. I yelled at the Dj “ Turn that Sh*t up”. The crowd around us cheered wich made me feel important but I was never a fan of swearing. The speakers were blaring Panterras Cow boy’s from Hell. I felt pumped up we were in control now and Honooch knew it. Azreal motioned the goons fowered. One of the goons looked at me I could see in his eyes he had killed many men and that disgusted me. He gave me a wicked smile and said “ I’m gonna send ya screaming to hell boy.” . I looked a t him and smiled “ I’ve been to hell and I never screamed. I plunged my right foot into his stomach knocking him flat on his backside. I looked down at the man. I felt in power it was great. A fist slammed into the back of my head sending me ducking for cover. Azerial grabbed my attacker and threw him up and over the bar. The man crashed into the many bottles of fine alchohal.I stood up ready to drop the ne next goon that came after me. A buff persain guy ran at me. Behined him thire was a mirror. The mirror showed that behind me another goon was ready to throw a knife. At the last second I jumped out of the way sending the knife into the Persian instead of me. I was crouched on the ground trying to get hold on my surroundings. A bulky russion was grunting and heading towards Azreal. Azreal was behind a a movable cart holding ateast 6 shrimp coacktail platers. “ Azrial pointed at his russion pursuer “ Hey everybody this guy smells like fish.” The crowed was so intoxicated they didn’t get his joke. Azreal picked up on this “ Hey you guys don’t belive me ok I’ll give you guys proof.” . The angry Russian was only 8 feet away from azrial and he was going to kill him. Azrial raised his foot and kicked kart into the Russian. The kart crashed into the Russian send him rolling topsy turvey on the ground. Azriel turned towreds the crowd “ Now do you guys get it he smells like fish.” . Everybody who was coherent laughed but I’m pretty sure they still didn’t get it. The knife throwing goon was ready to throw another knife this time it was aimed towards Azrial. The knife left the goons hands and was headed towards Azrial who at this time was taking on the rest of the goons with two huge fish from a fish tank. I leaped and caught the blade before it even came close to Azreal. For some reason thre was a comforting heat rising in my stomach inide my skin my black wings tinggeld and wanted to come out. I couldent let them out here. I dropped the knife and yelled “ Enough ther need be no more bloodshed on this night.” . The remaining goons nodded they knew they weren’t going to win this fight. The best part of the song was on. “You see us comin'
And you all together run for cover
We're taking over this town.”. The goons scattered and the crowd cheered. Humans and there love of voleints I can’t understand it. The song was coming to an end and the crowd around us was cheering. You could almost say they were wilder then fire.
Here we come reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below,
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Deed is done again, we've won
Ain't talking no tall tales friend
'Cause high noon, your doom
Comin' for you we're the cowboys from hell
Oh, step aside for the cowboys from hell
The song ended and the people from the crowd started to chant cowboys from hell cowboys from hell. Azreal leaned towards me “ Why are they chanting that who are they referring too.”. I smiled at Azrial “ I think were the people there titiling as the cowboys from hell.”. Azreal was feeling uneasy and was unsure of this situation “ A re they going to attack us.”. Azreals voice sounded most innocent like a childs. I put my hand on his shoulder and said “ There not going to attack us. There just exited to meet to meet the two biggest celebrities in Hells Kicthen.”. Azrial blushed and then let out a genuine smile. I wish I had my camara because nobody thinks Azrial smiles. I gurentee even The National Enqierer would be willing to pay top doller for a picture of Azreals bright smile. The door to Honnooch closed corders slammed shut. Azreal looked at me I just nodded. With that we ran up the steps to the door. Azrial kicked in the door with minmel effort. Inside Honnooch private corriders there were several rooms. We made are way into a room that had video games and stuffed animals everywhere. I was about to ask Azrial if he thought this was Honooch childhood stuff until a nerf gun bullet hit me. We looked around only to find Honooch hiding behind a mound of stuffed animals. We stood in front of his bunker made out of stuffed animals. “ You can’t get me im in a impenetrable fort.” Honnoch said to us with such disgust. Azrial picked up one of the stuffed animals and looked at Honooch “ How old are you 9?” . Honooch raised his middle finger at Azrial “ If you don’t leave I’m going to rip you limb from limb.”. I started to laugh and said “ That’s real intimidating coming from a Nymphilim who spends more money on chloes then spends time finding a personality.” . Everyone was silent I’m pretty sure I saw Honooch hug one of his stuffed animals. “ where is arch angel Gabriel.” I said my voice gentle. “ I don’t know where he is honestly.” Honooch wimpered. Azriel lost it “ Stop lying you misrebul s*** tell us where he is or I swear to god I’ll slit your throught.” . I looked at Azrial with diasa provule. That’s when we heard yelling and stuff breaking. We heard a angry voice yelling “ Get out of my house you unholy punks.” Gabrieal was home.

milforce SILVER, Bloomington, Illinois

"Those who have the ability to act, have the responsibility to act."

I agree with Emiri, the idea is awesome, but I'd definitely slow down. With a story like this, a big part of what makes it great is describing things the way a demon would see them. Other than that, just look out for errors and you're set!

BluBliss GOLD said...
BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York

Bella's love for Edward was like, "Omg. He's hot. He's mine because he sparkles. Now I'll brood the wholle book while I'm with him."

I like the idea. Naw, lemme rephrase that... i love this idea. But the way you worded it is a little fast paced. I think you could add some more details, stretch some descriptions out. I loved how you described, iin teh beginning, the shock of the lightning. Nice one there. Keep working that pen/cil man!