Ancient Power | Teen Ink

Ancient Power

By Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California
Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California

"Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream." --Mark Twain "Being tactful is saying someone is open-minded when they have a hole in their head."by???

Summary:

Timmy’s family harbors a supernatural Power passed down from generation to generation. But with great power people want to kill you. Timmy is utterly confused upon receiving his power but to make matters worse the evil scientist Dr. Jackson wants that Power and he the power in himself to potentially obtain it… then kill Timmy and take over the world! But Dr. Jackson may have just made the biggest mistake an evil scientist could ever make. He may have just saved the world!

Eli P.

Ancient Power

Gr8man BRONZE said...
Gr8man BRONZE, Ottawa, Other

"It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees." - Emiliano Zapata (Note: this quote is the inspiration of my standalone war novel.)

The story's premise is interesting, but what I think most needs improvement is the dialogue and writing style (it doesn't always flow smoothly). Other than that an interesting read! please check out my story as i'm hard pressed for constructive comments myself :)  

Please comment. It really helps. Constructive criticism is good. It makes me feel appreciated when people comment on my work.