Trapped | Teen Ink

Trapped

By LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other
LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other

"Dream Like You'd Die Tomorrow"

Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Hope is lost in a world where being different is a sin and family are the friends you choose. There are few to turn to and death is just around the corner calling her name. When the very fabric of the world begins to change into something far worse than just discrimination, Hope's last chance at survival is the love she has for green-eyed, handsome Dustin along with her four other gifted friends who are far more mysterious than she can ever fully understand. A shift in power can only mean deadly consequence.

LoveHappens

Trapped

Raven_Mi BRONZE,

K.I.S.S.- Keep. It. Simple. Stupid

i really love what u wrote, but some advice would be to tone down the description a bit.

my fave personal saying is K.I.S.S.

Kiss. It. Smple. Supid

EmilyGram BRONZE, Simpsonville, South Carolina

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
Sylvia Plath

This is really cool! I like your ideas so far and your vivid descriptions!  I can't wait to see what happens with thier magic and how they'll have to use it!  Check out my novel White Ribbon, if you can.  Keep writing!