The Secret Daughters of the Moon | Teen Ink

The Secret Daughters of the Moon

By TheScene SILVER, Brackenridge, Pennsylvania
TheScene SILVER, Brackenridge, Pennsylvania

"... And once you lose yourself, You have two choices: Find the person you used to be... or lose that person completly."~ Brooke Davis

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it eludes you, but if you turn your attention to others things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder." ~ Thoreau

..."Just when the catipillar thought the world was over; it became a butterfly" ~ Anonymous

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. & it's better to be absolutly ridiculous than absolutly stupid." ~ Marilyn Moroe

Summary:

Three young girls were left on the steps of an orphanage 13 years ago with a very strange letter. The girls were each adopted by different families and lead seemingly happy lives... then they meet.
When they are together for the first time the Greek Gods begin to show up and send them on an adventure... a very strange adventure.

TheScene

The Secret Daughters of the Moon

Iridescent_Lilly BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas

I have many, but my top favorite (at the moment) is;
"Fairytales do not tell children that Dragons exist. Children already know that Dragons exist; Fairytales tell children that Dragons can be killed."
-G.K. Chesterson

I really like it so far (Chapter 6), but please be careful about your overlaps. In chapter 5, the conversation between Addi and Arii is different then in chapter 6, but is in the same time frame. Anothe thing, if you could switch Chapter 5 & 6 it would make more sense, since Rorii came before Addi.

Like I said, I really like this story, and I am excited to finish it. :)

PaintingTheRosesRed BRONZE, Newark, New Jersey
I agree. And also some things seemed a little unlikely. Like Hercules couldn't find the mirror but the girls found it in an hour. Otherwise it was pretty good but i think you could go a lot farther.

Angelnight16 BRONZE, Heuvelton, New York

"i used to be normal... until i met those people who i now call my friends."

i like the idea and all, but i think you should slow down the pace of the story