Being a Mother | Teen Ink

Being a Mother

December 20, 2023
By UselessthingUwU, Wentzville, Missouri
More by this author
UselessthingUwU, Wentzville, Missouri
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

wolfs and nature and magic  

Imaginary world was at peace and kind and was also magical but then the Greek gods founded this world and waged war to take the powerful powers that the imaginary world has. They plunged through the world killing civilians and taking lands. The controllers Mothertime controller of time and months, days, and years. Decisionmaking controller of decisions. Summoon controller of the sun and moon. Lifedeath controller of life and death. Animalhuman controller of designing humans and animals. Seasonsgreeting controller of weather and seasons. Fought the Greek gods in the war. The Greek gods were winning the war. In defeat the controllers retreated and hid away. As they were in hiding they were trying to figure out plans to defeat the Greek gods. They tried many plans but they didn’t work until they had a plan where they took Someone new that had strong enough powers to defeat the Greek gods. They did find someone and that was me. They went into the Greek gods' world. They took me from my home and brought me to an imaginary world. They all trained me for the war. When I was ready they sent me into the war. I fought in the war for 50 googol years. After the war I ruled over the imaginary world as the protector of the world and the goddess of imagination. The world was magical and it was an escape with freedom will to do anything but even if I was happy there was a darkness shadowing over me that led me to my death. 

I wake up in a small flower field of yellow flowers surrounded by trees. I looked around the area and then turned around and saw my grave. I am now a spirit after my death. My spirit is still connected to the land that I once protected but atleast I am now free. I sit up and walk into the forest that is by my grave. I explored the forest discovering what's inside the forest, looking at all the beauty of it, seeing birds making a nest with bears hunting for fish, seeing the sunshine shine down on the trees and the flowers bloom from their slumber. 

I played around in the tall grass by myself and relaxed by the waterfalls but then I felt my hand turn into a wolf's paw and my other hand turn into a wolf's paw , then I fell down on the ground and I turn around to see my legs turn into a wolf's legs and I could feel my face forming into a wolves face. I knew that I didn't keep my human body for so long and I had to be in my wolf form after my death since in an imaginary world you would turn into an animal or bug after death. My whole body has now been turned into my wolf form. I walk to the nearest river to look at my reflection. I looked down on the water and I saw my face with a snout, sharp teeth and big ears too. I am now fully stuck in my wolf form. Still with my new form I travel the forest. 

Repairing the things that were once destroyed and discovering new things about the forest then I went to a cliff edge and looked at the town. The town and world that I once ruled. I looked at it and I felt guilty that maybe I shouldn’t die, that it was a mistake to do it, that maybe I should go back to my life again. This happened for days, even months in that forest until one day I got this strange feeling. 

This feeling made me worryness and fear that I needed to help this person. I used my vision to find this person and I saw a girl in the snow dying. I needed to help her so I smelled her smell and ran towards the direction of the smell. I ran as fast as I could to the winter region. When I get to the winter region I look for that person. I sniff around in the white snow trying to see through the thick storm until I see a lump in the snow. I ran over to the lump and pushed the snow out of the way. There I saw a small body of a wolf girl. I picked her up and carried her out of the winter region. 

When I got back to the forest I searched for a cave so I can heal the girl up. I found a well hidden cave that was covered with greenery and made my sanctuary there. I placed her down on the ground and I cured up around her. She has brown hair and brown wolf ears and brown wolf tail and she wears a brown leaf dress. I turned up my body heat to warm her up. As I layed there with her I had the feeling of worry again of will she wake up?

I open my eyes. Seeing her still there around my body I checked her pulse. She was alive and the warmth healed her up. I stood up and walked out of the cave leaving her there to continue her sleep. I walk towards a river. There I saw two bears hunting for fish. They are standing on the river catching the bass as they are going up the stream. I walk over to the bears and they notice me. I sat down in front of them showing my royalty and they knew who I was. One of the bears catched an bass and handed it to me. The bears bow down to me. I picked up the fish and gave a head nod to say “thank you” and ran back to the cave. When I got to the cave I saw the wolf girl awake. 

She was looking at the burnt ground then at me. I stared right back at her then I gave her the fish. She took it and gobbled it up. I jumped back from her hunger. Then I layed down at the cave entrance so I could give her space while she eats, then I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see her petting my back seeing her hand go right through me. It gave me the chills. She looked at me. I gave her a look then she sat right next to me. We looked out of the entrance at the sunset that was setting then I spoke to her. “What's your name, little one?” “My name is Aurora.” she responded. “Aurora where you were left behind in the snow by your family or clan.” I questioned. “No, I wasn't left behind. I couldn't keep up with my clan. The snow was too thick and the storm was too strong for me. I was trying to follow my mother but she kept getting away from me. I tried to call out for them to notice me but they noticed then I was alone freezing.” she answered. “Hm so that's what happened then.” I said. “Yes it did.” she said in a sad voice. “Well tomorrow we can look for your family. They will be happy to see you.” I said. “Yes we can thank you!” she said excitedly wagging her tail then she hugged me. I felt warm and comforted by her hug. I smiled at her.

  The next day we ran all around the forest looking for her parents. Up and down. Up the mountains calling for her family. Yelling through the forest and down into the earth but there was no sign of her parents. Every destination she yelled “Mom!” “Dad!” “Brother!” “Sister!” saying every family member had each time getting sadder. I brought her to the clans in the forest but each clan wasn't hers. We stopped in a clearing “Aurora I dont think your family is here anymore.” I said then Aurora started crying. She sat down on the grass and cried and cried. I ran over to her to comfort her. I warped my tails around her. “Hey it's okay, it's going to be alright.” I say trying to comfort her but she still was crying. “I will take care of you.” I blurt out. She stopped crying and turned to me. “What?” she said. “I will take care of you. If we can't find your family then I will be your family.” I said. “Really!” she said, getting more happy. “Yes, I mean it ,Aurora.” She leaped towards me and hugged me. “Is it okay that I call you mom now?” She said, “No Aurora dont call me that please.” I said. “Okay mother,” said Aurora, being a brat. “That's not my name, my name is Linah, call me Linah!” I said. “Okay I will call you that mother.”  I am now a mother of a little wolf girl. 

15 years later

We ran through the forest chasing after her. My girl is grown up now but still has a child soul in her. We ran into the clearing and played around in the tall grass. We chase the birds. We hunt together. We hunt the deer, the rabbits, and the birds giving thanks to their sacrifices and having a delicious meal. I have taught her about being a wolf and she has learned well. She knows how to hunt, have stealth. And know other things about being a wolf. I showed her my past who I was before I died. I showed her my magic. I showed her how to make ice form and that ice into water then showed her how I heal the forest and made it lush green. Making beautiful flowers pop from the grown and growing trees from a little sapling to a big tree. I showed her who I terraformed the land by changing the scenery and bringing mountain hands from beneath. I showed her all the good magic I had. We did so many things that never lasted. Everyday we had fun together. I hope this never ends. 

We run on top of a hill and look at the scenery from below then we put our heads together. Ever since I adopted her we have put our heads together to show affection towards each other. When we put our heads together then bzzt! sound was heard then a painful feeling was felt on our heads. We jumped back. “Ow!” Aurora said. I get back up and run over to Aurora “are you alright?” I said. “Ya I'm alright!” she said with a big smile on her face then I saw between her eyes was a moth mark. I got scared I accidentally shared my powers with her. I tried licking it off her forehead but she pushed me away laughing. “Hey what are you doing! Why are you licking my forehead?” “I think I accidentally shared my powers with you.” I said. “What how?” she questioned. “That mark on your forehead.” I said. She felt her forehead and was touching the spot of the moth mark. “I don't feel it on my forehead.”

At the river Aurora looking down at her reflection looking at the moth mark in amazement. “Wow so this means you shared your magic with me.” “Yes I did, so you have all of my magic.” I said. “I can do all your magic so cool!” she said. “Ya maybe even transform into me too.” I said. With a gleam in her eyes she says “that's even better! but wait, how do I know I have magic if I just have this mark on my head?” “Well, look at the ground.” I said. She looked at the ground and saw flowers and grass growing at her feet. Aurora jumps back “ah! does this always happen?” she said. “Yes it does but you will get used to it. Come on, let's go back to the cave.” I said. As we walk to the cave I ponder to myself maybe this is a way I can come back to be who I was again.

We go back to the cave and sit down. Aurora looks at me. “Mom, do you have any stories about your magic?” she said. “Yes I do when I was little I discovered my magic as I was growing up my own mother helped me control my magic and learn my magic. I have good magic or light magic that can heal and restore and not destroy while my siblings have bad magic or dark magic that brings death and can destroy and not heal. I used my magic for good like the war and this world I helped the imaginary world grow into its own world of imagination. ” Aurora touches her mark. “So will I use the magic for good just like you.” said Aurora. “Yes you will someday you will but get your sleep tomorrow you will practice on your powers.” I said. “Oh ok mom.” Aurora lays down on the ground. “Goodnight mom.” she says as she is closing her eyes with a smile on her face. “Goodnight Aurora.” I say back to her. I walk to the entrance of the cave and look at the stars thinking will this be a chance to come back after my death and be the protector of the imaginary world of the goddess of imagination again. I think about it as I look up to the stars.

“Morning mom!” Aurora said. I wake up to her a mess with leaves and sticks in her messy hair and dirt all over her legs and face and also on her dress. “I got breakfast!” She dropped a dead rabbit in front of me. She sat down and started eating the rabbit. “Why are you such a mess Aurora?” I questioned her. “Oh I kinda wanted to practice on my powers before today so I went into the forest and used my powers to see what I can do.” she answered. “What!?!?” I stood up “you didnt destroy anything did you?” “no I didnt I promise I put everything back I did I promise.” she said. “Okay good I didn't want you to tear up this forest.” I layed back down in relief. Aurora ate her breakfast and we walked out of the cave. We go deep into the forest then we stop at a spot deep in the forest. 

“Okay Aurora, first lesson I want you to try to transform into me.” I said. “But how?” she said. “Um, just try to think about transforming into another person like me or think about turning into a big person.” I said. She stands at a stance of her arms up high and legs spread apart “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed even more until she got tired. “I dont think it's  working mom, maybe I can't transform into you.” I start thinking then. “Maybe we should work on some other pow-.” I ran around her. Moths sprout from the ground circling around covering her in a moth storm then she sprouts into a giant of me. I stare as it works. I see myself my old self standing over me. It's working. 

“Aurora, can you hear me from down here?” I yelled up to her. “Yes I can mom.” she said, looking down at me. “Okay, start walking towards me.” I yelled. She starts walking but she stumbles around as she walks getting used to the giant body. As me on the ground leading her as I dodge her stumbling feet. She takes steps through the forest going right foot left foot I lead her dodging her steps. Aurora gets used to the walking. “Mom, I think I got the walk, can I get down!” she yelled. “Yes you can just think about your original body and you will return back to normal.” I said. She stood there trying to get back original body then it worked. She pops out of my form and moths fly all around then I see her on the ground in her original body. I ran up to her. “How was that Aurora?” I questioned. “It was awesome but I think I need some more practice with your form.” she responded. 

“Good but let's practice on some magic now.” I said.  We start with the natural aspect of magic. We practice making flowers grow from the ground.  Regrowing trees from their death and bringing life to the ecosystems. Each day we practice on every aspect of her powers from liquids, to weather, solids, to control of earth, and everything else. Aurora got better controlling her magic and learning what she can do and even she got better in my form physically and mentally  but I want to see her fly. 

Aurora stands at the edge of a cliff. “Mom, I don't think I can do this.” “You can do this. I teached you how to use those wings. I know you can do it.” I said. She gets closer to the cliff almost jumping off but she hesitates and steps back. “I can't do this.” she said. I backed up to give myself a running start then

I ran as fast as I could and shoved her off the cliff. She fell off and went down. I looked down the cliff to see her and I saw her struggle but then she flew up and up into the sky. I watched in amazement as she flew, seeing her and how far she was gone. I chased after her on the ground seeing her fly but then I remembered I forgot how to land. I yell out to her “Aurora you need to land.” “what?” she questioned. “You need to land!” I yelled again. “But you never teach me how to land!” she said. “ I know I'm sorry my child but just try to land.” She looked at me with worry but then turned to the front with determination. “Okay!” she yelled. She flew over the forest going down. She goes into the forest and disappears into the trees then I hear a thud. I ran over to her landing spot. I saw her land but she was against a tree and her face was in the dirt while a skid mark was behind her. I walked up to her. She lifts her body up with two arms shaking a little. She turns to me and gives a big smile. I smiled back. 

That night we sit in the cave eating dinner then Aurora asks me a question. “Mom, do you think I am ready to see the controllers?” “Yes, you are ready, my child. You have practiced so well with your magic and now have control over that magic. You also have mastered my form and can walk and fly in my form like a normal god.” I said. She gets a big smile on her face with a gleam in her eyes. She is ready to see them. This is my chance to go back to them and go back to my life again. 

The next day we got to the town. We hide behind a building Aurora is looking over the edge of the building and seeing the townspeople go by she watches them in curiosity. I watch too and see the people going by too. The same people I used to see when I ruled over. “Aurora, do you know what to do?” I said to her, “Yes I do.” she said “Hide the tail.” She hides her tail. “Hides the ears” she brushes over her ears pulling them back as they disappear. “Because the wolves have to stay in the forest they don't belong in the big cities.” “Perfect,” I said. “Wait, will the townspeople notice you!” Aurora blurted out to me. “No they won't, the townspeople are non believers they won't see me.” I said. “What's a non believer?” Aurora questioned. “A non believer does not believe in spirits like me; their mind won't believe what that thing is, they will not see the thing or even hear the thing.” I explained. “Oh” Aurora understoodly said. Then we walk from the dark valleyway into the busy city. We walked with a group of people. “Mom, where are we post to go?” Aurora whispered. “That big castle in the mountains go there.” I said. “Okay” then Aurora zooms through the crowd until we get to the castle steps. Aurora stands there in shock from the castle's massive elegant steps. “Are you ready Aurora?” I said. Aurora hesitates a little bit then says “okay i'm ready!” we head up on the tall steps. Taking large steps on the elegant stairs we got closer and closer until we got to the grand doors. The knights at the door open it. 

We walked into the castle. The castle is still I remember it with its grand entrance and the long hall before the thrones. It feels at home again. I miss it so much. It feels like it's getting closer to being back in my life again. We get to the thrones and there they are the controllers of Imaginary world Sunmoon, Lifedeath, Animalhuman, and Decisionsmaking however Seasongreeting and Mothertime are missing. I wonder where they go but there are all there I am seeing them again in such a long time. We stand before them and they stand tall over us then Lifedeath speaks.``What are your needs to say to us?” “u-um” Aurora stuttered. She turned to me nervously and looked at me for support. I gave her a smile and said “you got this, tell them.” She smiled back and had confidence to talk. 

She took a breath in and said “I am Linah I have come back to take my place and be protector of the world again.” the controllers stand back in confusion. They look at each other discussing what Aurora said then Lifedeath spoke out “are you crazy?! Why would you say such a thing to us? What is your real name?” “My real name is Aurora but I am Linah. I have her powers and body. Here I will show you.” said Aurora. The controllers look at what she is going to do. Aurora stands there anxiously “I have done this before just give me a second.” Aurora justers me to transform her then I did. I ran around her. The moths sprouted from the floor and surrounded her in a spiral storm of moths then she transformed into me. The moths fly away revealing her and the controllers are in shock, their eyes widened with a gasp seeing her. Aurora looks at the controllers proving to them what she can do. Then Sunmoon started crying, her galaxy tears ran down her face in great amounts. Lifedeath goes over to her to comfort her. He holds Sunmoon by the shoulders to comfort her and gives her to Animalhuman. She takes her by the shoulders comforting her and they go upstairs. In the distance Sunmoon is yelling in great pain “oh god its her its her all over again.” “oh no did I do something wrong?” Aurora said. “No! You didn't, she just has some problems with Linahs death.” said Lifedeath. Aurora looks down to the ground in worry thinking she did something wrong. “But you can stay here for the night, let me lead you to your room.” said Lifedeath. They go upstairs and walk through the long fancy hallways of the castle then they get to the  room. “Here is your room you will be sleeping here for tonight.” Lifedeath said. “Thank you but I'm sorry if I did anything wrong.” Aurora said. “Don't be sorry you are just fine.” Said Lifedeath ``oh ok then well goodnight.” said Aurora “goodnight Linah.” Lifedeath replies then Aurora goes into the room and Lifedeath shuts the door behind her. 

Aurora sits on the bed “Wow look at this room it's so fancy and big.” she said to me. “It was my room when I was still alive.” I explained. “Oh really.” she said, surprised. “Ya everything is still intact. I thought they would change my room into something else but they didn't. The room is still the same as last time I remember.” I said. “Ya but-” Aurora drifts her finger across the nightstand. “It's Dusty.” she said. Aurora lays down on the bed and transforms back into her original self. “This bed is so comfortable.” she said then giving a big yawn. “It's so comfortable that it's making me sleepy.” her eyes started to close then she fell asleep. I smiled at her silliness and said goodnight to her.

I couldn't sleep. I tussled and turned but I couldn't sleep. To take my mind off I hopped off the bed and walked out of the room and walked down the long hallway to a balcony. I sat on the railing looking at the stars until I felt my body growing. I saw my back paws turn into feet then my front paws turned into hands then I touched my face there wasn't fur or snout anymore it was my face. I looked at myself from my view as I saw my feet and hands and also I saw my dress that I was buried with my high and low yellow dress that I used to wear then I heard a voice behind me. “So you're a spirit now.” it was Lifedeath. I turned to him. “Yes I am.” I replied back. “I thought you would be a creature after death like everyone else.” he said. “Ya me too but now I am a spirit a wolf spirit.” I said. “Now do you know I was here?” then I questioned. “I can see ghosts and spirits when that girl was there before us. I saw you with her,” he explained. “Oh” I said back. He walks up to the railing, leans on the rail bar and questions“Who's the girl?” “Her name is Aurora. She is a wolf girl. I brought her here so I could be back after I accidentally gave her my powers.” I replied. He fastly turned to me and had a surprised face. “How did you do that?!” “I don't know we bumped heads and then a moth mark appeared on her forehead then she got my powers but I hope this will bring me back to my life again being the protector of Imaginary world again.” I explained. He looks back at the stars. There was a moment of silence between us. 

“Why did you have to die,” he said. “Because I wanted to be free.” I said. “You were already free here but instead you left us,” he said. “I know I left you guys. I never wanted to be in that war and never wanted to be forced to do anything for you guys. Over time I was getting unhappy and just wanted to be free and go to my promiseland.” I said. Then Lifedeath turned around with a black skull tear striking down his face “so what you died and left us here to face this sadness we missed you when you died I missed you the most when you died I was so sad that you died Linah.” he said. “I'm sorry that I died. I know I shouldn't have done it but I just…… wanted to be free.” I hugged him and he slowly hugged back. We stood there in a warm embrace of sadness. “I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I died, it's my fault that I died.” I apologized.“It's okay Linah i'm just glad you're back with us.” he said. “Yes I'm back, I'm so sorry that I left.” I apologized again. “You're fine you're just fine.” he said. We let go of the hug and he walked back into the castle from the balcony and gave a wave goodbye. I wave goodbye but as he walks away I transform into my wolf form again.

The next day me and Aurora are standing on Sunmoons hand. We head towards the conference room where a big round table sits in the middle of the room and all of them discuss plans there. We go inside, all of the controllers are there even the ones that were missing yesterday Seasonsgreetings and Mothertime. They are all sitting in their spots. Sunmoon places Aurora down at the head of the table and Sunmoon takes her seat. A long silence was there then Mothertime started to speak up “Aurora we have got the news that you have the powers of Linah and also have the body of Linah.” “Yes I do.” Aurora said. “If you have those abilities then we have all decided that you will use those powers and become Linah, look over the world and protect it.” Mothertime said to Aurora. Aurora with a gleam in her eyes says “yes I will do that I promise to be just like her!” Then she turns to me and smiles at me. I smiled back at her with a great big smile.   

That day the controllers announced to the people of the imaginary world that the controllers brought Linah back to life and they showed Aurora in my form. The people got excited and had a festival. The peoples hopes were back up again from me being alive again.

Months later

Aurora is now taking care of the imaginary world. Doing duties of a ruler and taking care of the people. I guide her with the duties she has to do. She does so good taking care of the imaginary world. I felt like I was back in my life again. I was back at the castle, my home. With the people that were my second family. I came back from my death to be here back to my life that I had once before but I am still a spirit but my body was with someone else but at least I was back to who I was before. She also spends time with the controllers. She and Mothertime practice sword fighting. She and Decisionmaking had longful talks with each other. She and Animalhuman make sculptures together. She and Lifedeath work with the life and death of the people. She and Seasongreetings controlled the weather together. But with Sunmoon it was kinda difficult to be with her until one day.

Aurora and I walk into Sunmoons room. She was sitting at her desk doing some paperwork. “Hi Sunmoon!” Aurora said. Sunmoon turns around and sees her in the doorway. “Hi Aurora.” she said. Then Aurora sits on her bed and she lands down and transforms out of my form. Aurora lays there looking up to the ceilings then she says.” you know.” “hm?” Sunmoon says slighting turning to Aurora. “When you tell stories of Linah there is this feeling in me that wonders who this person was before they died.” she says. Then Sunmoon smiles. “Ya it does.” she says. In that room they talk more to each other and they also get more friendly with each other. Breaking the barrier that keeps them apart.        

But then one day someone barged into the castle. I heard a big bang downstairs and went to the throne room to see who broke in. When I got to the throne room I saw my brother Epiales.  He was in imaginary world. I never thought he would be here since he hated this place after they took me away from him. I saw him in the doorway with a happy look. He rushed over to Aurora. “Sister you're alive I can't believe you're alive!” he said. “I'm sorry but I'm not your sister.” Aurora said. “What? Come on your my sister, that spy I sent over here said you were alive. Are you just playing jokes on me?” he said. “No I'm not her, just look.” then Aurora transforms into herself. “See I'm not your sister I'm very sorry.” she said. My brother looks down at her in disbelief with a sad look. Then he looks up and gets angry and frustrated. He storms out of the castle in a fit of rage. I run up from the group and yell at him to notice me. “Brother!” I yelled. “Epiales!” but he didnt notice me and walked out.

Aurora and I go to the bedroom. “Mom, who was that?!” she questioned. “That was my brother Epiales, the god of nightmares.” I explained. “What?! He is the god of nightmares so he has bad magic.” she said. “Yes he does, he has bad magic. Oh god I hope he doesn't do anything bad.” I said. “Wait doesn't do anything bad, what do you mean by that mom?” she said. “He has a very short temper. He might do something bad I don't know but I know he won't. He knows that I like this place.” I said. “Are you sure mom?” she said for reassurance. “Yes I promise he wont do anything bad.” Then we bumped our heads together.

A few days go by. Nothing happened with my brother. We were not worried about him until an attack was made on the gemstone people. They were all turned to stone and we figured out it was my brother. He made the attack to start a war and it worked. The one year war started between the controllers and my brother and also with my siblings on my brother's side. The war was a gruesome war. Many people were slaughtered. Land and Cities that were taken over by my brother's raine. Soldiers fought until their last breath on the battlefield, all of this fighting for my brother's revenge for the lies from the controllers. The war lasted for a long time until the final battle between my brother and the controllers. It was a fierce battle and the controllers fought well to defeat him. Animalhuman and Seasongreetings were hurt. Decsionmaking and Lifedeath were almost beaten to death. Mothertime head was sliced off by my brother but Sunmoon tried to convince my brother to stop the war but it didn't work. Then Aurora joined the fight. She fought my brother and she was strong but my brother was weakened by the sight of my form of me. They fought until my brother was defeated. Aurora had no choice but to ban him from the imaginary world so she opened a portal to my home world and pushed him into the portal. I begged her to stop but it was too late . He was going down into the portal. I saw my brother fall into the portal as we had a quick glaze of each other. I swear he saw me as he falled into the portal then the portal closed. I stood there in disbelief as my brother was gone and could not come back.

That night after the fight I faced Aurora. “Why did you have to do that!” I yelled at her. “It was the only way to defeat him.” she said back. “But there must have been another way!” I said. “Well there wasn't another way that all I had to do!” she yelled. “There must have been Aurora so he would not be banished from this world!” I said. “That was the only way to end that war! it was good for him anyways.” she said. I got mad. took out my claws and scratched her on the cheek. She fell down onto the ground holding her scratch and it started to bleed all over her hand. I saw her look up at me with tears forming in her eyes. I got scared and ran away from her. I knew I should not have done that.

A few more months passed after the war.

The world recovered from the war. Aurora still did her duties as me and her scratch healed. I did apologize to her about that night even if she accepted my apology I still felt guilty. To make it feel like old times. We took a run in the forest. We ran through the trees, through the tall grass and through the rough terrains. We are running down a high hill. We run down fast then something comes right out of the forest in front of Aurora. She runs right into it and they hit each other. They both roll into the trees. 

I stopped in my tracks after I saw what happened. I got concerned for Aurora and ran towards where they rolled into. I ran and ran trying to find Aurora but I couldn't find her. I searched and searched and I couldn't find her until I stopped and  saw the back of her hair through the tree. I ran towards that direction. I saw her standing in a daze until I saw another person. It was a wolf person. It was a male he had wavy blonde hair with a white flowy formal shirt with black tight pants and he had a bright jewelry necklace around his neck. He stood there in a daze. They are both looking at each other. “Aurora!” I yell out to her. She got startled and looked behind her to me. I look at the boy and he is staring right back at me then I look at Aurora. “Let's go Aurora.” she looks at the boy for a final time then comes with me.

At the castle we sat on the balcony looking at the town below. Aurora looks at the town below and says “I didn't know there would be more wolves like me in that forest.” I turned to her, “there are more wolves in that forest clans of them.” I said. “Then why didn't you tell me there are more of my kind out there?” she said. “I wanted to keep you safe with me so you won't be alone.” I said. “So you kept me hidden from the other wolves just to keep me safe and never let me explore more of that forest to find another kind of me.” she said. “Yes I want to protect you Aurora.” I said. She turned back to looking at the town and curled up into a ball. “I want to see that man again tomorrow.” she said in a silent voice. 

The next day me and her go into the forest. We look around for the boy then she runs into the place where she runned into the boy. We get to the spot and she looks around then the boy comes out of nowhere. Aurora and the boy look at each other in a gaze then the boy with a great smile on his face speaks up. “Hello there, I saw you from yesterday.” he said. “Yes I did too.” Aurora said. “But yesterday I never got your name, what is your name stranger?” he said. “My name is Aurora. what's yours?” she said. “My name is Liam,” he said.  “And who is that behind you,” he said. “Oh that's my mom.” Aurora explained. Then Aurora had an epiphany. “Wait, you can see her?!” she said. “Yes I can, why is that?” he said, confused. “Oh my god you're a believer, that's so awesome!” she excitedly said. “What's a believer?” questioned Liam. “Well, a believer is a thing that believes in spirits and that is you!” Aurora answered. “Oh really I guess I'm a believer then,” he said. They both laugh and I stand behind them while they talk without being noticed. I think I'm starting to get jealous. “But I never really saw you around these parts of the forest.” Liam said. “Ya I never explored the forest much.” Aurora said as she side eyed me. “Well let me show you around and show you what a true wolf is.” Liam said. “Yes I would love that!” Aurora said. Liam puts out his arm and she takes his hand. Then they run away from me. I noticed they ran and I chased after them. 

Liam shows her more of the forest and his clan. The clan was so nice to her they welcomed her in. They played with each other and they explored with each other. As they did this I stood alone behind them watching over them as they had fun together. I got tired of them playing around and wanted to go home. I pull on Aurora's arm. “Hey mom, what do you want?” she said. “Aurora, it's time to go home, the sun is almost setting.” I said. “Aw really but can I stay with Liam after dark please I want to explore with him a little more.” she pleaded. I got a little mad and said “No! We are going back to the castle.” Then I whisked under her and she landed on my back. “Ahhh! I will see you tomorrow Liam!” she yelled. “I will see you too Aurora!” He waves goodbye.

The next days they will hang out with each other. Each day they will explore and play with each other. Every single day. Even one day Aurora lets Liam get on my back to explore. I hated the enter ride. Aurora was going to the clan with Liam and staying over there for nights and being with his clan more and more. I got more jealous that Aurora is Liam. I got jealous that he is taking her away from me and that I would be alone again. I didn't want to be alone and be lonely again. It was fun with her but now she is being taken away from me and now I am alone sitting up high watching her with someone else. Alone with nobody else to be with.   

One day I lost sight of Aurora. I searched for her everywhere all over the forest under the rocks and above the mountains. Until I found her with Liam there both sitting on a rock talking to each other again but they were acting strange. They were holding hands and had a loving gaze between them and then they kissed. They were falling in love the entire time they were together. 

Soon after they started dating and they were seeing each other more. Aurora stayed in the woods more, ignoring her duties as the protector of the imaginary world and ignoring me too, leaving me alone in the darkness. 

After several months of Aurora and Liam dating I had enough of it. I had enough of being alone without her. I wanted Aurora back. 

I walked up to her and tried my best to pull her back from Liam. “Hey mom, what are you doing!”  said Aurora “ya are you trying to play around with us?” Liam added. “No, I want to go back to the castle with you Aurora now come on please Aurora let's go home!” I said. “What no, I don't want to go back, I want to stay here with Liam.” she said. “But you need to go back and do your duties!” I said. “Who cares about my duties. I am happy in the wild in this forest in my new clan that I have discovered about my wolf past!” she explained. “I don't want you being around Liam.” I said. “What?! I want to stay with Liam. I love him mom!” she said. “Well I want you to come back home, come on!” I yelled at her. I grabbed her arm again. “No mom, I want to stay here!” she yelled back. “Let's go home!” I said. She pulled away from me and said, “then I will stop believing in you then!” she said. I stop in a gasp. “ I noticed you were jealous of Liam but I love him mom. I don't want to go home. If you are going to force me to go home then I will stop believing in you!” she said. “You're not serious are you, Aurora?” I said. “I am serious, I will stop believing in you!” she said. In a fit of rage I ran away from her with tears forming in my eyes.

I thought for a very long time of what I said to Aurora. I was too harsh on Aurora and Liam. I should have been nicer to him. They were in love and I should have respected their love but I don't want to be alone and lonely. She has been in my life for such a long time. It was the most fun I have with her but now she is drifting away from me. I know I have to be nicer to them both. I accepted Liam to be in her life. I accepted Aurora for finding her true self and love. I am going to apologize to her. 

I ran towards where the clan is. I ran as fast as I could with determination to apologize to her. I see the clan and run inside the area then I see her. I run to her and call out her name “Aurora!” turns to me and has a happy expression on her face then runs towards me. I am so happy. She runs towards me then she goes right through me not even noticing me. I turn around in disbelief to her and I see her run to Liam with a big hug. I run towards her again and I get in front of her. I start yelling at her “Aurora its me Aurora its me Linah your mother please i'm very sorry Aurora!” but she never noticed me and walked right through me again. I turned back again looking at her as she walked off then yellow starry tears started going down my face “Aurora!” I yelled. “Aurora!” I yelled again but she still didn't notice me. I start crying. I yell her name over and over again “Aurora!” “Aurora!” to even see if she will ever take a glance at me but she never does. I sit there crying. She stopped believing in me.

I looked at the gleaming lake in front of me in the moonlight alone then I turned back into my human body form and turned around. Lifedeath was behind me walking up to me. “I know what happened between you two.” he said. “Ya she stop imagining me.” I said back then I sat on a tree that was in a chair shaped form and he leaned on a tree. “So what are you guys going to do without her being there?” I questioned. “We told the people that you were just busy and you couldn't come out for a while,” he explained. “Oh.” I said back. Then we both look at the lake then I blurt out. “This is punishment for my death.” Lifedeath turned to me in a surprised look. “No, it's not punishment. You wanted to die so you could be free.” he said. “It is my punishment. I was so selfish to die.” I said. “No your not selfish you wanted to do it.” he said “But then why did she leave me?” I said. “Because you meet people that will come into your life and you will have fun with them but over time they will grow and leave.” he said. “Ya thats true.” I said. “Will I find someone else?” “Maybe you will.” he said. Then we looked at the lake enjoying our company together.

Even though they can't see me I still watch over her. Seeing her growing up. I watch her fall more in love with Liam. She got married to Liam and had a baby with him. It was a baby girl. The baby was cute. It had blue eyes and blonde bright hair like her father but she had the playfulness of her mother. They named her Elenor. 

Years later I see her child grow up into a beautiful young 13 year old girl. She is very interested in her mother's stories about the adventures she had with me. When she was rescued. When she got powers. When she ruled over an imaginary world and when she fell in love with her dad. Elenor hearing those stories wanted to be just like her mom. She asked her mom. “Will Linah ever come back so I could be like you mom?” “I don't know sweetie. I stopped imagining her a long time ago. I don't think she will ever come.” Aurora said. Elenor looked down on the ground, defeated that her dreams were shattered but it wasn't. She knew I was still out there so she pleaded for me to come back so that she can make flowers grow from ice from water and be as strong as a beast. So she can be just like her mother. I watch her plead to the sky for her dream to come true. I knew she was believing in me.

 I heard her plead again. I didn't want to leave the child alone so I came back to her. I wanted her dreams to come true. I walk over to the clan's territory. I walked up a hill and saw her standing in front of me. Her eyes gleamed up with excitement. I walked slowly towards her. The other wolves in the clan surrounded us watching. I was walking towards her then I saw Aurora in the crowd. She gave me a little wave. I saw her then looked away with a disappointing face. I could tell she gave a sad face when I did it. I got closer to her then stood right before Elenor. We bumped heads together. After we released she got the moth mark on her head indicating she got my powers and body. I started walking away from the clan and she followed with me. As we walked away she waved goodbye to Aurora and Aurora waved goodbye to her child as we left.

As we walked through the forest Elenor gave me a big hug. “I'm so happy to see you grandma!” she said. “Grandma!?!” I said surprisingly confused. “Or maybe mom or maybe Linah.” she said. “Mom or Linah is just fine but I am not that old to be called Grandma.” I said. “Oh ok then. So am I going to rule over the imaginary world just like my mother did.” she said. “Yes you will.” I said. “And will we practice on my powers too.” she said. “Yes we will.” I said back. “Yes! woohoo!!” she yelled excitedly.

8 years later

Over the years we practiced on her powers then when she got perfect of controlling her powers and forming into me. She is grown up now her light blonde hair has grown out longer she has blonde wolf ears and blonde wolf tail too and she is now wearing a light blue shirt with a red heart on it and also wears a long flowy magenta skirt. I still had fun with her like me and Aurora did back then. She really likes to spread love with her powers as she says “everyone needs love in their life.” She makes the animals fall in love in the forest and even the plants. She enjoys spreading love to everyone. The only power she likes is love. She uses love the most often and shares her love all around the forest. Then after all her practice she was shown to the controllers and Elenor became the new ruler over the imaginary world. She did her duties as the ruler for many months and a few years.

I decided to take her to the woods as a fun activity so he wouldn't be bored in the castle. Of course while we were in the forest she used her powers to spread love. She made two birds fall in love. She made a flower and a tree fall in love. And even she made a badger and snake fall in love too. I let her do this since she enjoys it but even as she uses her powers in the forest we do run with each other in the forest. Play with each other and we just have fun together. 

We run through the trees dodging the many trees that are in our way. We play fight with each other in the flower fields. It was a fun evening with Elenor. Then as we run through the forest we see a wolf clan go by so we hide behind some bushes to snoop on them. We look through the bush to see what they are doing laughing and whispering at each other while we look. Out of nowhere someone jumped behind and spooked Elenor and me. We both jump and turn around. It was a wolf man with blue hair and very dark blue eyes. He was wearing a shirt and black pants. “What are you doing snooping on my clan behind this bush?” he said to Elenor. “U-um w-well I didn't want to have any trouble with you guys s-so we hid behind this bush. Im s-sorry I will leave!” she said then she runs off but the man stops Elenor. “Hey you don't need to be sorry I was just playing with you.” he said. “Oh really?” she said. “Ya I was since I could joke around with a cute girl behind a bush.” he said. “Y-ya well you are very funny then but u-um I have to go.” she said as she turned around to leave. “But wait.” the man yelled. “What's your name?” she stops in her tracks and yells back “my name is Elenor! What's yours?” “My name is Erik!” he yelled back. Then Elenor stares back at him then runs away. I chase after her. I look back at the man and he stares at me. Maybe he is a believer. When I got up to Elenor I could see she was blushing.

At the castle we were sitting on the giant bed. I see Elenor looking down on the ground. I could tell she was thinking of that man Erik. “You're starting to love that boy aren't you.” I said to Elenor. She jumped then started blushing. “No, I'm not, I spread love, I can't love anybody else.” she said. “But everytime I bring up his name you start blushing.” I said. “Ya well he was cute, handsome, and dreamy.” she said then daydreams while drooling thinking about Erik.  “So you do love him” I said. “no I don’t!” She said, “yes you do.” “no I don’t!” “Yes you do.” “No I don’t!” “Yes you do.” “No I don’t!!” Then she planted her face into the big pillow and screamed in frustration.

The next day we are both back in the forest. We are hiding behind trees stalking Erik. “Why are we hiding from Erik?” I whispered to Elenor. “Because I don’t want him to notice me. It will be too embarrassing!” She whispered. “How is talking to Erik embarrassing?” I said. “We are hiding from him. I don't want it to be embarrassing that he knows that we are secretly stalking him.” she said. Then I stood right behind her and kicked her out of the trees. She stumbles from the trees in front of Erik. “Oh hi Elenor! Surprising to see you here!” Erik said. “Ya well I saw you here again and thought I could have visited you.” Elenor said as she started to blush. “Well I could use some company in the forest. I would gladly take your offer,” he said. “Great!” she said back.

They start walking with each other. I follow them along on the sidelines. They both talk about their days then facts of what they don't like or like, interests, and other things then they start talking about their life or what happened in their past and right now. “So ya that's what happened with me you know I was in a clan then I got my powers and trained those powers to become the ruler of the world then now i'm here.” Elenor said. “Wow what an interesting life you had.” Erik said. “Ya but what about you?” she questioned. “Well I was in my clan since I was born, then as I was growing up I rose to the top of the clan and was a fierce wolf warrior.” he said. “Wow, that's so cool!” she said. Then they stop. “Ya it was.” he said. They stare at each other for a moment gazing into their eyes lovelying then Erik spoke up. “But did you know the entire time there was a wolf right by your side?” Elenor turns to me then back at Erik. “Wait, you can see her!?” she said. “Yes I can, why?” he said. “Oh ok well um this is my mother or Linah and I will be seeing you goodbye!” she said. “Wait, the protector and goddess of imagination Linah?” he said. “Yes it is her as a spirit and you believe in her goodbye.” she said then walks away from him in a hurry. “Oh well goodbye nice seeing you again.” he said as she walked off but when she was walking off she yelled out “Erik!” and Erik turned around. Elenore blew a kiss to him then ran off. Erik stood there belwired blushing. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Elenor screamed, running away from Erik. I chased after her and I could see her blushing bright red.

She goes into a hole and hides in it. I caught up to her “Eleanor, why are you hiding in a hole?” I questioned her. “I flirted with him!” she said. “Ya so what?” I said. “He liked it. I never felt this feeling before of love in my life ” she said. “Do you think he likes me?” she then questioned. “Yes he does, he wants to be with you and talk to you and the way you flirted with him I could tell he liked it very much.” I said. She blushes brighter and redder. “I do spread love around to make everyone feel love so they wouldn't be lonely but what if I loved then I wont be loved back.” she explained. “What do you mean Elenor?” I questioned. “I'm afraid of being rejected. I'm afraid that nobody will like me even Erik” she responded sadly. “Elenor it's okay when you experience love you will get rejected but you will learn to be sad for a little bit then you will get back up from your feet and find someone else to love.” I said. “Really?” she said. “Really I mean it my child.” I said. She slowly comes out from the hole and faces me. She gives me a big hug for understanding and reassurance. 

The next day she hung out more with Erik in the forest. They played the run together and she explained more about me being a spirit then she showed him her powers. She showed her the control of nature in the wild, turning ice to water, transforming the land, and how she made things be in love then she showed her how she controlled moths. They both got to an edge of a cliff then she pulled her down and up then a wave of yellow moths came over a cliff in a wave going up into the sky then down to use in a great ocean wave of moths. He was amazed by her. 

Soon they fell in love by kissing under the moonlight by a cherry blossom tree confessing their love together. Then sooner or later I was forgotten stop been believed in them after their love grew strong and it was more important than me. I was sad again like last time but I got over it and watched over them again. Growing up.

Elenor and Erik fell more in love and got married then had a baby. The baby was beautiful. It has blue hair like her father and black wolf ears and black wolf tail like her father and light blue eyes like her mother. They named her Pamela. 

Then when she turned 13 I came. I walked up to her on the same hill where I met Elenor. She stands up on the hill waiting for me. I walk slowly up to her. She has curiosity in her eyes. We put our heads together and the moth mark was made between her eyes. She had gotten my powers and my body. Then we walked off together. “It's very nice to meet you Linah.” she said. “It's nice to meet you too Pamela.” I smile at her and she smiles back. She puts her hand on my back to let me hold her as we walk to the cave. 

The next few years I took care of her. Being a mother by her side and also practicing her powers and being in my body form.  

8 years later

Pamela has been a good child to me for all these years. She was nice to take care of and I was there for her everyday. She was strong at her practice and wanted to practice everyday. She has grown up into a girl that was just like me when I was alive. She has long blue hair and now wears a black and white striped panda looking sweatshirt and wears black pants. 

With all her practicing done she is ready to become ruler. I brought her to the controllers and became the new ruler of the imaginary world. She worked so hard as the ruler and was there for the things at every help. She loved being the ruler so much for the past years as her being the ruler.. 

She gets to the bedroom and transforms out of the me form. “I had a good day Linah.” Pamela said. “Ya what happened?” I questioned. “Well I completed all of my duties then after the people wanted me in town since a new bakery had opened and they wanted me to try it so I did and it was the best baked good I had.” she said. “That sounds like a great day.” I said. “Ya. Did you do the same things I did when you were alive.” she questioned. “Yes I did.” I said. “Oh cool!” she said then I thought and questioned Pamela. “ Hey Pamela if you aren't busy do you want to go to the forest to have some fun together?” “Yes, I have some free time. I think it will be enjoyable, let's go!” she responded. 

We go to the forest running together playing with each other and even doing some magic between us. While in the forest Pamela still uses her magic for the world. She heals the plants that have lost their life. She makes new life from the ground. Helps the creatures in the forest to find their way. She acts like me when I was still alive, imaginative and helpful. But then a ruffle comes from a bush. We stand back in shock getting ready to attack something behind that bush then a wolf man comes out of the bush. He had black hair that was medium length with black wolf ears and black tail. He wears a dark blue shirt underneath and blue pants. “I saw you heal the lands of this forest. You are very nice to this place.” he said to Pamela. “Oh thank you.” she said with a big smile on her face. “What's your name?” he questioned. “My name is Pamela.” she responded. Then she questioned “what's your name?” “My name is Brice.” he responded. “Well, nice to meet you.” she said. “It's nice to meet you too.” he said. “But I would like to ask?” he questioned. “Yes?” she said. “Who is that standing right beside you?” he said. “Oh that is Linah or my mother but she is Linah.” she explained. “You mean Linah, the goddess of imagination and protector of the imaginary world!” he said. “Yes, it's her as an spirit and wait, you can see her!” she said. “Yes I can!” he said. “Oh that's good, that means your believer that you believe in spirits.” she said. “Oh really?” he said. “Ya.” then Pamela blushes knowing what to come next when someone believes in me. “Well it's nice to meet you.” she said then walking off. Brice stops her “wait!” and says “do you still want to come with us so we can do amazing things together my new friend.” he said. She blushes harder then goes with him. 

They hang out, they run together, they play with each other and also they get to know each other. Pamela showed him all of her magic. Healing the land with nature, making ice into water, and transforming the land too. As she showed Brice all of her powers and Brice is amazed and interested in her powers.

They go out even more in the forest then they fall in love in a flower field as they kiss each other. Again as they are so in love with each other and their love for each other grew even stronger I have been forgotten and stopped being believed in. so I am alone again until I watch over her again growing up.

Pamela and Brice fall more in love with each other then they get married and have a baby. The baby was gorgeous. She had blue hair and blue wolf's ears with white inside of the wolf ears and a blue tail with a white end like her parents. She had light blue bright eyes like her mother but she also has big white bushy eyelashes too. They named her Winter.

Then when she was 13. I met her on the hill. I walked up to her slowly as I walked up to her she stared at me with excitement. We bumped heads together and she got the moth mark between her eyes. She got my powers and body. We walked down the hill. She gracefully walks beside me then she says “I can't wait to practice with you Linah.” “Me too.” I said back.

8 years later

She growed up into a mysterious and courageous girl. Her hair is longer, bluer hair and she wears a blue hibiscus on her right ear. She wears a shark tooth necklace and wears a blue off the shoulders blouse with jean shorts but she has a blue glowing thing by her right eye. We practice her powers and transform into me over the years but we also do things in the forest together over the years too. I talked to her about my past, about the war and how I ruled and she understood what I was going through in my past. When Winter uses her powers she likes using ice the most since she said “winter and ice relates the most to me.” but I wanted her. “If you use one of your powers too much it can be overused and kill you.” “Yes I know mother, I will be more careful but why does it do that?” she said. “Just another consequence to magic.” I said.  

When she was all done with her practicing and was good at controlling and using her powers I showed her to the controllers and she became the new ruler of the imaginary world. 

Years went by as she was ruling and she was enjoying being the ruler but one day she came up to me. “I think I have been my ice magic has been too much.” “Why do you think that Winter?” I questioned. Then she touched the surface of a desk and ice started forming around her hand. “Yes you have Winter, you are not being too careful with it.” I said. “I know I am. I'm sorry  I tried to be more careful but I just wanted to use it more.” she said. “Is there any way to fix it?” then she questioned. “Yes we should get some gloves to cover up your hands, let's go to town and buy some gloves.” We get into town and Winter is in my form to disguise herself as the ruler going shopping. We got to a clothing shop. Winter goes into the shop and the workers greet her. “Hello Linah, welcome to Everyday Clothing! Do you need any help finding anything, my protector?” “No, I don't need any help just looking around.” Winter said. We looked around the store to find any gloves she likes. We couldn't find any gloves until she spotted some gloves in the front counter in a glass box. The gloves were white but had a light blue bow at the end of the  wrist area. “Mom, I want those.” she said to me. “Okay, do you know how to make money?” I questioned her then with a flick of her hand a single gold coin appeared. “Good!” I said. We go up to the counter. “Hello Linah do you need any help?” questioned the worker. “Um yes those gloves right there.” she pointed below. “I would like to buy those please.” she said. “Perfect.” he said then he gets the gloves out of the glass box and hands them over to his wife who puts it in a fancy box and wraps that box with a pretty bow then she puts it in a bag. The worker runs up to the cash register and says. “Okay that would be one coin please.” Winter stands there confused then she opens her palm over the table and a bunch of coins pile up on the table. The other people there look at her in a surprised look. “There is one coin.” Winter says pushing the pile of coins to the worker. The worker takes the coins and gives Winter the gloves. “Have a good day!” he says. “You too!” Winter said back to the worker as we left. When we were leaving the store the other people there started to gossip. At the castle she puts on the gloves and she loves them. To get her out of the castle I told her if we could go to the forest but she didn't want to. Instead she told me “let's wait until winter comes.”

The season of winter came and I told her again, let's go into the forest for me and you this time. She agreed. We ran around in the forest, playing in the thick snow, enjoying the forest in its winter season. We run around until Winter stops and I stop too. She sees below people skating on a frozen lake then she looks at her feet and she thinks if she could do the same thing. We ran to another lake that is frozen over. We get to the edge of the lake and Winter uses her ice powers to make skating shoes out of ice. She gets on the ice. She glides on the ice so perfectly she dances like a ballerina on the ice so gracefully and me getting on the ice I put my claws out for something sharp to help me skate on the slippery ice but I struggle to keep my balance on the ice. Winter skates towards me in a spin then she stops in front of me. 

Then out of the corner of our eye we see something come out of the bushes. We stared at the thing coming out and it was a wolf man. He comes towards us looking at Winter. She gets in defensive mode growling and showing her teeth. “Sorry to alarm you but I saw you skate so perfectly on the ice and I wanted to tell you that you are so good at skating.” he said. When he came closer I saw a man with very dark pink hair with dark pink wolf ears and dark pink wolf tail and dark black eyes. He was wearing  a blue sports jacket with a light blue shirt underneath and dark blue pants. “Oh thank you.” Winter said. “No problem but may I skate with you?” he said. “Yes sure you can.” she agreed. They skate together on the ice. Dancing with each other then the wolf man spoke “What's your name?” he questioned her. “My name is Winter.” she answered “what's yours?” she questioned. “My name is Braint.” he answered, then he saw me on the edge of the icy lake “and who is that?” he questions as he stops skating. “Oh that is Linah or my mother.” she answered. “The goddess Linah?” he questioned again. “Yes.” she replied. Then Winter realizes and says “you can see her?” she questioned “yes I can.” he replied. “Oh well I guess you're a believer then.” she said then they danced on the ice gliding with each slide staring at each other.   

The next few weeks they hang out with each other in the winter forest. They run with each other, they play in the snow, they skate with each other, and he even showed her to his clan. As they were in the snow Winter was shivering. “It's getting cold out here.” she said. “Well maybe because you are wearing all shorts and no long sleeves.” he said. “Well I am the cold also the cold doesn't even bother me!” she said but then shivers again. “here.” he said, giving his blue sports jacket to Winter. She puts it on and she blushes blue and he also blushes. I could tell they were falling in love with each other.

 But then as me and Winter were in the forest then one of the clan's wolf members was running to us yelling. “Winter!” The clan members run up to her then stop in front of her in a heavy breath. “What's the matter?” Winter questioned. “Braint has been taken by the enemy clan. We need your help to save him.” the clan member said. Winter got afraid about Braint and asked the member “where is he?” “in the mountains!” they said. Winter runs off to the mountains as fast as she can go. I followed her. We get to the mountains and we see Braint in trouble with the enemy clan. “You let him go!” Winter yelled. “Why should we! this wolf was in our territory trying to fight us.” the enemy wolf said. “Because I was trying to fight you guys against my clan!” Braint spoke up. “Quiet!” yelled the enemy wolf then they pulled their claws out and slashed Braint. Winter, seeing what happened, got frustrated. She used her winter magic making giant glaciers form from the ground attacking the enemy wolves. The ice hits the enemy wolf but except for the leader. Winter and the leader put up a fierce fight. Winter uses her ice magic making giant glaciers and using ice as weapons but the enemy leader was dodging the ice and was trying to slash her. But each time she used her ice magic it was taking over her. I saw frost form in her chest and frost reaching her whole body. “Winter you have to stop, it's too much for your body!” I yelled. “But I have to defeat him!” she yelled back. “But you are going to over use it and die, you need to stop it!” I said. “Even if it kills me I have to save Braint!” she said. Then she uses her magic to make a dragon made of ice. She controlled that dragon to attack the enemy leader. It worked and the enemy leader was frozen to death from frostbite. Winter drops to the ground and Braint comes running over. “Is she alright?” he said. “No she isn't, she's dying.” I said. “What?!” Braint said in shock. I pick her up on my back and run out of the ice filled land. I bring her into the forest away from the mountains into an open clearing. I placed her down and checked her pulse. She is slowly reaching her death. I tried healing her so the ice wouldn't take over her. It didn't work. I tried and tried again. I saw Braint stand over Winter in shock and worry. I tried to heal her over and over to bring her out of her sickness but it didn't work but then I heard her take her final breath. I sat there devastated. I have failed as a mother. I let her die. I walked up to her body and laid right next to it crying yellow sparkly tears going down my cheeks. Braint lands on his knees in sadness that his friend and also crush has died. The scene was sad as my daughter, the one I was posted to take care of, died because of my failness but then I felt my body turn back into a human Lifedeath was close. I look up and I see him walking slowly towards us. I ran up to him to say what happened but he hushed me and directed me to her. We both sat on our knees in front of her and put both of our hands out. A healing circle appeared around her and it started to heal her. All of the frost on her body went away then I heard her take her first breath again. She was alive again. I ran over to her and we were both crying. “I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry that I used too much!” she wailed. “It's okay you're alright!”. He hugged each other then Braint ran in for a hug too. We all sat there crying.

After that happened Winter went back with Braint to his clan. That night they fell in love with each other in a cave with Winter making the first kiss. She thought he didn't like her at first but he did. 

They fell in love and of course I was soon forgotten and stopped being believed in again. I was alone again for many years but I watched over Winter growing up.

Winter and Braint fell in love even more. They got married and had a baby. The baby was bright. The baby had pink hair and pink wolf ears and a pick tail like her fathers and had light green eyes like both of her parents. They named her Blossom.

     Then when she was 13 . I met her up on the hill. I walk slowly to her. She stared at me with excitement. We put our heads together and she got a moth mark between her eyes. She got the powers and my body. Then we walked off together. This time she didn't say anything but only smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

8 years later

She has grown up into a wonderful nice girl. Her hair got longer and she even made her hair into a braid and she wears a dress that is made of blossoms. She practices with her powers and learns to use my body too. I tell her stories of my life with the war and when I ruled. She was a nice girl to me and everyone.

After she learned and controlled her powers and was good to be in my body form she was ready to see the controllers. She was shown to the controllers and became ruler of an imaginary world.  She was the ruler for many years then I told her if she wanted to go to the forest. She agreed to have some free time in the forest with me to get her mind off of the duties. We run through the forest, we play together, and we hunt together in the forest. Then while we are in the forest we go to a river. We get to the river and have a drink from the flowing river since we are both thirsty then Blossom sees a wolf man across the river. The wolf man had gray hair and had gray wolf ears and gray wolf tail and he had brown eyes too. He notices her too and they both lock eyes with each other. They fell in love at first sight of each other. “Hey.” he says to Blossom. “Hi.” she said back. “What's your name?” he questioned. “My name is Blossom,” she said. “What's yours?” she questioned “my name Aiden.” he said. They stare at each other for a moment then Aiden spoke up “do you think you want to take a run with me?” he questioned. “Yes I would love to.” she said. She turned to me “Mom is it okay that I go with Aiden?” she questioned. “Yes you can but be back by the castle by sundown.” I said. “Okay.” she said then she hopped over the river and ran off with him. 

They hung out more, they ran together, played with each other, and hunted together. Blossom introduced Aiden to me and he found out that I was Linsh the protector and goddess of imagination and we realized he was a believer. Soon they fell in love in the springtime when the trees were blooming where they kissed. 

I was alone again to be forgotten and not being believed anymore. This time I went back to the castle instead of watching over her. For the past couple days I was with the controllers and not with her. I was on the balcony looking over the city in the moonlight until.

Blossom came back. She angrily opened the door and the door slammed into  the wall. She stands before me with something in her arms. She moved closer to me sitting beside me on the balcony. I saw in her hands was her dead lover in his wolf form in a bloody mess. I stand there in shock of horror seeing her dead lover in her hands. I walk closer to her then she swings her arm across my neck to bring me into a hug then she starts crying. Streaks of cherry blossoms tears run down her face as she cries. When she stopped crying something changed in her like her ego became tougher and stricter then she grabbed a knife and skinned her lover's fur off the body. She put the fur on her head with a serious face. She toured up her beautiful dress into a ragged short dress with only one strap going across her shoulder. 

The next few weeks she went back to ruling over the imaginary world. In her free time we went to the woods to run around and hunt. Sometimes she would run in her wolf form and sometimes she liked to sit on my back as I ran. In the forest she found a dead deer skeleton. She took the skull of it and made a mask out of the dead deer skull. She fought a beast that disrupted her in the forest. She fought well with the beast using her strength and powers then she defeated the beast. As an award she took a sharp tooth from the beast and made a knife out of it. 

One day we went to a pond in the swamp to settle down and drink some water but then a big monsterous frog leapt out of the water and attacked us. Me and her attacked it back fighting the monster frog but then it ate blossom. I got scared so I attacked it more with my claws and powers. Then the frog gets split in half and Blossom stands there in the middle of the split frog. She cut the frog in half with the sharp tooth knife. She was breathing heavily in a serious face covered in frog blood. “Are you alright?!?” I questioned running over to her. “Yes I'm fine, let's go:” she stumbernly said to me. We ran off from the swamp into the forest. 

We stop to look at something in the forest. Blossom was right behind me as I looked at it then I heard a growl from Blossom then I heard a wimp with some tumbling. I look back to see her gone. I was confused but panicked a little so I smelled her smell and followed the trail. I found her in a clearing standing there angry looking in the direction. I ran up into the clearing and saw a wolf man on the ground and Blossom standing over him. I get closer to them “what happened?” I asked Blossom. “This man attacked me!” Blossom said. I see the man on the ground. He has light green hair with light green wolf ears and light green wolf tail. He had brown eyes. We wore a sweatshirt with collars coming out of the sweatshirt neck and wore formal pants too. “Why did you attack me!” she yelled at the man. “W-well you see y-your were in my c-clan's territory s-so I had to a-attack you. I'm s-o s-sorry. P-please don't hit me again!” the sweating wolf man said. “So you attacked because I was in your territory you little brat!” she yelled, raising her fist. I got infront of her. “Blossom, don't hit him! He just got confused okay.""y-ya what s-she said.” he said. We both turned to him then Blossom said. “Wait, you can see her?” “Yes I can.” Blossom stands there for a moment with a shocked face and leaves. “Nope nope I am not doing that again goodbye.”she said while leaving. The man lays there confused. I sighed and said to the man “I'm so sorry about her. She has a very short temper but we might be seeing you again goodbye." Then I ran off after her. “Blossom don't run away, this is your chance to love again.” I told her. “Nope nope I'm going to love anybody after what happened last time.” she said. “But why shut him out.” I said. “I am a strong woman. I don't need anybody else in my life to love right now.” she said. “But why?” I said. “Nothing mother, can you leave me alone!” she said. “But I want to know why!” I said. “Nothing!” she said. “Please!” I said. Then she turned to me and got up in my face “I said nothing.” she said in a serious low tone. “So what about love?” We heard a voice behind us. It was that wolf man from earlier he followed us. “What are you doing here!” Blossom said. “I just wanted to follow you guys since I'm all alone and then I heard you guys talking so I followed you guys more,” he explained. “Uggghhh!!” Blossom groaned then she looked up into the sky. “It's almost sundown, let's find a cave mother.” then pointing at the wolf man. “And you can come with us just don't cause any trouble.” The wolf man agreed then started walking with us. “Hey by the way what's your name?” he questioned. “I'm not telling you!” Blossom yelled. “Oh it's Blossom.” I said to the wolf man. “MOM!” Blossom yelled at me. “Oh cool, well my name is Arric.” he said.

We are in a cave sitting by a fire. We sit there silenting looking at the fire. Then I said, “Blossom, why don't you want to love again?” “I told you mom I don't want to.” she said. “But why?” I said. “I told you I don't want to happen like last time.” she said. “Why are you so afraid then!” I said. “ I am not afraid!” she said. “I know you are afraid, why don't you tell me Blossom!” I said. “I don't need to love anyone right now, would you leave me alone!” she said. I stood up and got closer to her. “I know you need someone in your life again just like Adain!” I said then she got up to my level and growled at me. Then she stormed off and walked outside of the cave. I stood there looking at her stomping away then I layed back down on the ground with a big sigh. Arric turned to me “what's her problem?” Arric said. “Her other lover died from an attack and she can't get over it.” I said. “Oh, where they are truly in love with each other,” he said. “Ya they were they fell in love when they first met each other she was so in love with that man but he was taken away from her too soon.” I said. “Oh” he said back. I turned to him “I can tell you are starting to love her.” I said. “W-what?!?! No I don't, well maybe I do, it's just she looks cute and she has those raging muscles and she is just so fearless.” he said, blushing a little bit. I snicker then smile at him.

The next day I arranged a day where Blossom and Arric could hang out. It worked out. Blossom was a little hesitant at first being stumberened but she hung out with him. She did introduce me more to him as Linah the protector of the imaginary world and goddess of imagination and he was shocked when he found out. Everytime they were together they got closer and closer until they fell in love under the blossoming trees in spring again kissing each other. 

This time I was really forgotten by her and him as they were too in love with each other. I was left alone again. watching over her growing up.

Blossom and Arric fell more in love more and then they got married and had a baby. The baby was small. It had light green hair like her father but also she had magenta frosted tips on the ends of her bangs. She had light green eyes just like her mothers. They named her Gracelynn. 

When she turned 13 years old. I was going to meet her up the hill but when I got there she wasn't there. It was just Blossom and Arric. I slowly walked up to them and behind them was Gracelynn. She was too shy to see me. Blossom forced Gracelynn up front from behind them. Then grabbed her daughter's head. I put my head against hers and the moth mark was made. She has my powers and my body now. Then she tried to run back behind her parents but they didn't let her so they picked her up and placed her on my back. As we were walking she was looking down on the ground in sadness. I could tell she was shaking. 

At the cave she got off my back and ran towards a corner of the cave. She sat in the corner curled up into a ball shaking badly. I tried to comfort her but she didn't even move. I went to get a fish for her to eat but she didn't eat it. For a few days she sat in the corner curled up. I knew I didn't want to leave her there starving, afraid, and alone. So I did the same thing that my own mother did when she comforted me. I went up to her and wrapped my tails around her. When I did that she jumped and looked at me. Then I sang to her.

“Oh little oh little one don't wake up from this dream when the stars are out and the moonlight sets upon the land so we can dream about a place with endless possibles we can dream about flying high into the sky having the winds take us up higher and higher into the sky we can dream about being in space exploring in the stars visiting all the planets in endless galaxies we can dream about being a hero defeating all the bad villains that come our way but when you wake up from that dream please don't forget about me so when you dream dream all the possibilities that you can imagine that will take you on a adventure to all different kinds of worlds but don't worry when you dream all about these things I will be right there along your side my little one.”

After I sang to her she got more comfortable with me. She eased down and sat up from her corner. She turned to me and gave me a hug. Smiled at her coming out of her shell. 

8 years later 

She is coming more out of her shell for me but is still shy to everyone else. She is all grown up, her hair still a light green short but her bangs are splitted and are up it looks like moth antennas. She wears a red hood over her head and she wears a long sleeve white fancy blouse with a dark big bouncy short skirt with white leggings underneath her skirt. We practice her powers and transform into me. I tell her my life story about me being in the war and ruling over an imaginary world. We like to run around with each other. She likes to ride on my back as I run.

One day I ran with her on my back until I got this strange feeling that reminded me of my past. I stop in my tracks. “What's wrong mom?” she questioned. Then I ran in a different direction. “Wow! Ahhh! Wow! Mom, where are we going?!?!?!?” she said while trying to hold on. I get to the destination and there we see a big skeleton up against a mountain with a battle scene underneath it still there after the war with dead soldiers' skeletons and rusted weapons lying around. We look at the scene for a second then Gracelynn gets off me. “Is this the aftermath of the war?” she said to me. “Yes it was.”  I said. “And that big skeleton is your other father.” she said. “Yes it was.” I said in a deep sad voice. We stand there for a moment taking in the scene. “Don't worry I will always be there with you Mom.” she said then she smiled. I smiled too.

She did all her practicing and can use her magic and control her magic and can transform into me she was ready to see the controllers. I brought her to the controllers then she became the ruler of the imaginary world. She ruled for many years doing her duties and taking care of the townspeople but she did try her best since she was very shy to do it. 

I took her to the woods to try to comfort her. We ran through the forest, dodging trees and racing each other until we landed into a hidden flower garden. We played there for a bit in the garden and collecting the flowers then a wolf attacked Gracelynn. The wolf attacked her and she tried to defend herself but she was backing up into a cliff and she slipped. She grabbed onto the ledge. I saw all of this and attacked the wolf. It saw me at the last second then I slaughtered the wolf. I ran over to the edge but it was too late she let go from the edge and fell into the trees. She tried using her natural magic to get the vines to hang on to her but it didn't work. She landed on the ground but I only heard a crack when she fell. I was worried she must have been hurt. I ran down from the flower garden trying to find a way down there. But when I got there she was gone.

I searched for days that lasted into a week. I yelled her name “Gracelynn!” but no sign. I searched every single place in the forest but there was no sign. I searched the mountains and there was no sign. I searched the different regions in the forest but no sign. I even went into the caves but there was no sign. I thought I lost all hope until I called her name “Gracelynn!” " and then I heard an answer “Mom!”. I heard her voice. I ran towards the voice and yelled her name over and over “Gracelynn!” “Gracelynn!” then I heard her voice “Mom!” “Mom!”. I saw her through the thick trees. I ran towards her. I fell into her with a hug. The feeling of worry and loss left my body when I saw her. She was back with me.

Then I look up to see a wolf man in front of me. I get up and start growling at the stranger. Gracelynn gets in front of me “Wait mother he isn't bad he help me after my fall!” she explained. “Wait really?” I questioned. “Yes his name is Igmar see.” she brings me over to him.” Igmar, this is my mother Linah.” she said. “Hello there.” He said. He has long hair in a bun and has a long beard that are both black and he has black wolf ears and black wolf tail and he wears a viking outfit. He isn't with a clan so he is a loner all by himself with no clan. “Wait!” Gracelynn said. “You can see her right?” she said. “Yes I can?” Igmar said. “Oh my goddess that's good I thought I would have to find someone else to love but you're a believer thank goodness.” she said. “Wait, you guys are in love?” I questioned them both. “Yes we are.” they say. “Oh ok that's new information I know about you too I'm glad you guys are together.” I said. I walk back with them back to his cave. I knew I would be forgotten again. 

Weeks go by and Igmar and Gracelynn are falling more in love. They do activities with each other in the forest, they play with each other and they run with each other. They did so many things together that sometimes I was left alone and forgotten.  

One night I felt like I was being forgotten or stopped being believed in. so I was starting to leave the cave then “I won't stop believing in you like the others.” Gracelynn said. I stop and turn around to look at her. “I will always believe in you. I wont stop believing in you mom.” I walk over to her then I start rubbing all over on her from excitement. I won't be forgotten this time I won't be alone for many years. I will be with Gracelynn for the years that she is falling in love seeing her grow up.

Gracelynn and Igmar fell more in love and then they got married and had a baby. The baby was adorable. She had black hair like her fathers and also had black wolf ears and black tail too and brown eyes too. They named her Melodey.

When she turned 13 years old. I met her on the hill. I walked slowly to her. She looked at me in an amazed gaze. I got up to her. We put our heads together and she got the moth mark between her eyes. She has gotten my powers and my body. We started walking with each other but then Melodey grandmother Blossom walked up to her. Blossom gave Melodey her tooth knife that she used to use during her adventures then she said to Melodey. “Use this knife well to defend yourself in the forest.” Melodey takes the knife as a gift and shakes her head up and down in agreement that she will use it. Then we walked off into the forest. As we are walking Melodey says. “It was very nice that grandmother gave me this knife.” “ Yes it was.” I said back. “I will use this knife for something great.” she said, then holding the knife up into the air.

8 years later

She has grown up into a lovely girl. Her silky black hair has grown out but she put it up into a bun and now she wears a long fancy black and gold dress. She has been practicing so well on her magic and transforming into my body so well too. I told her stories about my past, about the war and my ruling over the imaginary world. During this time she had been carving something called a violin, she tells me. She is carving it because she saw it in a dream and wanted to make that dream come true since dreams should come true. She carved it day and night with the knife that her Grandmother gave her from a piece of wood that she found in the forest. Then when she finished carving the violin she grabbed long pieces of my fur and used it as strings. She played that violin nonstop. She used magic with the violin. When she played sweet melodies through the violin. Flowers bloom from the ground. Light shines through clouds. The forest comes alive when she plays the violin. 

When she was done practicing with her powers and was good at using my body form. She was ready to be shown to the controllers. I showed her to the controllers and then she became the new ruler of the imaginary world. For many years she ruled over the imaginary world doing her duties and being there for the people. 

One day I asked her if she wanted to go to the forest for some free time but she said no. “why don't you want to go to the forest?” I asked her out of curiosity. “Because I feel like the townspeople speak to me then the forest. I mean the forest was great but there is a whole new world to explore down there.” she said “and I could show them my music.” she applied. “Ya thats okay.” I said to her. 

Then one day she asked me if I could join her to go into the city so she could play her violin. I accepted her request but before she left she hid her ears and her tail then we left for the town. We are in the city and as we walk Melodey plays her violin. She plays sweet songs. The townspeople watch in shock to see this girl playing a thing that can play music. We get into a circle that is in the middle of town and she gets up on the wall edge of a water fountain playing her music. “What's that?” a towns person said. “It's a violin.” Melodey answered. “What's a violin?” another town's person said. “It's an instrument that can play music here I will show you.” she said then she started playing music on the violin. The towns people watch in amazement as they see a new thing that they never saw before play music then the towns people start dancing with Melodey to the music. A crowd of people dance to her music. Melodey plays gracefully with the people dancing. After her presentation of her violin. Instruments and music were invented. Melodey invented more instruments: drums, guitars, trumpets, pianos, all the instruments you can think of. She made all the instruments. She made so many instruments they added another room for her instruments. 

The people used those instruments to learn and play for the people in shows. Famous singers were made. Famous instrument players were made. Even Melodey still played for the townspeople as a side gig as being the ruler of an imaginary world.

One day Melodey was walking to her music room until she turned the corner and saw Mothertime in there playing the piano. She walked in then Mothertime stopped playing it. She looked at Melodey then got up “sorry.” she said then tried to scurry out of the room but Melodey stopped her “I can teach you if you want to play.” she said. Mothertime turned around. Melodey sat down on the piano bench and looked at Mothertime. Mothertime looked at Melodey then slowly walked up to the bench and sat next to her. They together start playing the piano. I watch them both smiling.

We go to a show to listen to the singers sing. We sat down at a table in the concert hall. We both get a show of all the singers of women and men singing. Melodey was having a wonderful time watching time but then one guy came on to sing and it caught Melodey's eyes. The man had brown skin and his long black braided hair. He also had a little black beard on his chin and he wore a fedora as a hat and a suit. He sang to the crowd but he also kept looking at Melodey as she kept looking at him too for the entire time he sang. After the shows we were heading out until the same man stopped Melodey. “Wait!” he said. Melodey turns around. “I saw you in the seats.” he said. “Ya me too.” she said. “Ya you invented music did you?” He then questioned her. “Yes I am the one who invented the instruments and music.” she replied. “Well I just want to say you inspire me.” he said to her. I tug on her since the doorway is overflowing with people heading out of the door. “Then you inspire me too.” she said to him as she was being dragged out of the door being overflowed with people.

The next day we are upstairs in Melodey's music room. She is fixing an instrument until she gets a call that someone is here to see her. She lets the person come up to see her and it's the guy from last night. “It's you from last night.” Melodey said. “Yes, it's me,” he said. “What are you doing here?” she questioned. “Well I just want to see you and ask, do I really inspire you?” then he added. “Yes I think you do, you inspire me to make more instruments so you singers can sing.” she explained. “ really.” he said. “Yes.” she said. A silence falls between them for a moment until Melodey said “how do I inspire you since you said that to me first.” she said. “Well I kinda upgrade your instruments and make something new with them,” he said. “What do you mean?” she questioned. “Let me show you,” he said. Then I followed them both out of the castle to his home.  We went into his wooden attic to find instruments all over the place in his workshop. “Wow!” Melodey said. “How did you upgrade these instruments again?” then she questioned. “Well I use electricity from the lightning strikes and they transfer to some of these instruments like this guitar.” he said “here try it.” He gives her the guitar. Melodey takes a pick and strums the guitar. With one strum the guitar sends one big loud sound wave across the room. “Wow!” she said. “Ya I know it's cool isn't it.” he said. “Ya it is.” she said then she plays the guitar in one big guitar solo rocking out the guitar. “What else did you make?” she questioned. Then the man showed all of his inventions and upgrades of the instruments. As Melodey left she stops at the door and says “I didn't get your name. what's your name?” “My name is Kero,” he answered. “That's a nice name, goodbye Kero.” she said. “Goodbye Melodey.” he said smiling.

The next days Melodey and Kero hanged out with each other. They played music with each other and went to concerts with each other too. They were in Melodey's music room and I was with them too. They were playing with some instruments until Melodey says “can I play a song to you.” “Yes you can.” he said. She gets a Kalimba from the shelf and sits back on the floor right next to him. She makes moths appear on the Kalimba so they can play for her while she sings. She starts to sing.

     “Da war eine gute Zeit in der imaginären Welt. Die Welt war gut und glücklich, denn Greiche Gott nahm auf der imaginären Welt mit Krieg und Kampf. Wir haben der Greiche Gott gekämpft, aber wir hat zu Greiche Gott verloren, bis Linah kommt regnen unten am der Greiche Gott. Sie Niederlange dir Greiche Gott und hat gut zu die Welt gebracht. Jetzt ist sie das Lineal der imaginären Welt. Wie ist der Beschützer und Göttin aus Imaginären von imaginären Walt.”   

Then Kero realized that I was Linah the goddess of imagination and protector of the imagination world and sitting by Melodey as a spirit. “So that is Linah, that wolf that has been following you around.” he said. “Yes wait, you thought this was a normal wolf.” she said. “Well I thought it was someone special that died and got reincarnated as a wolf,” he said. “Oh.” she said then having a realization. “So you can see her?” she questioned. “Yes I can,” he said. “Oh good.” she said. “Is there a reason for that?” he questioned. “Well you are a believer and that means you can believe in spirits like her.” she explained. “Oh that's cool.” he said.

After that they hung out with each other more. They Fell in love with each other more and more until one day they kissed each other while playing the piano but this time Melodey got worried. After they kissed Melodey says “Wait.” then getting up from the piano bench. “What? What's the matter.” Kero said worried. “Um well I am a wolf and I am in love with you a person .” she explained then she revealed her wolf tail and wolf ears. Kero lets out a sigh of relief. “I thought the same thing too.” he said. Melodey stands there confused. Kero gets up from the piano bench then he takes off his fedora and two black wolf ears pop out then he grabs his black wolf tail from the back of his pants and pulls it out. “I am a wolf too.” he said. She gasps. “That's why I said you inspired me when we first met. You inspire me to come out of my shell of the forest and go into the city and invent instruments just like you.” he explained. “Really.” Melodey said, “really.” he said back then they kissed.

They feel more into their love that they forgot about me again. Even if I wasn't forgotten or stopped being believed in the last time with Gracelynn I was forgotten by Melodey and Kero. I was alone again for many years watching over Melodey growing up.

Melodey and Kero fell more in love then they got married and had a baby. The baby was smart. She had light brown skin blonde hair and blonde wolf ears and blonde wolf tail. She had dark black eyes like her parents. They named her Addiah. 

When she turned 13 years old. I met her up on the hill. She was looking at me in a tough gaze. I slowly walked up to her. I got up to her. We put our heads together after we released she has gotten the moth mark between her eyes. She has gotten my powers and my body. We walked back down the hill together. “I am ready to be trained to the best Linah!” she said. “I guess you are ready to be trained to the hardest then.” I said back to her.

8 years later

She has grown up to be a very smart girl. She worked hard practicing her powers and transforming into my body. I tell her about my story about the war and when I ruled. Her hair is still blond but shaved off with little blonde hair stems still on her hair she wears a dark purple greek flowy dress. She practices her magic very hard and she takes it seriously. She trains day and night. She works so hard that if she doesn't do a power right she will try and try again until she gets the power correctly. She likes using her powers and even her natural one too. She liked to make vines all over the place with ner nature powers. One day we were in the cave settling in for the night. Then Addiah asked me a question. “Hey mom, you told me about your life story but how did you die?” she questioned me. “I killed myself.” I answered. “I killed myself by stabbing myself in the stomach and letting myself bleed out and die.” “Why did you want to die?” she questioned again. “I wanted to be free and go to my promised land. I felt like I wasn't happy in my old life, like nothing was going right for me and everything in my life was going down and being terrible.” I explained “I didn't like my old life so I ended it.” “Have you ever regretted killing yourself?” she questioned again. “Maybe but I have been regretting it.” I answered then we looked at the stars.   

When she was done practicing her powers and controlling her powers and getting comfortable in transforming into my body. She was ready to be shown to the controllers. I showed her to the controllers that she became the ruler of the imaginary world. She ruled for many years doing her duties seriously and taking care of the townspeople seriously too. 

One day Addiah was invited to a ball by Seasongreetings. She accepted the invitation and invited me too. She came to the ball in mine form. At the ball she talked to other people at the ball and danced but when she tasted the wine there she gave a nasty “bleh!” and had a disgusting face. She put down the glass on a table. She tried another glass of wine but she still gave out an “bleh!” and gave a disgusting face. Every wine she tried she found it disgusting.

After the ball we are in the bedroom. Addiah sat on the bed and transformed into her original body. She sat on the bed in a criss-cross sitting position with a mad face. “The wine was terrible!” she said. I turned to her. “Why?” I asked. “The wine tasted cheap and manufactured, it didn't taste natural at all and I know what natural tastes!” she explained. “Oh.” I said in response. She sat there still in a mad face thinking then she said.” I am going to make my own wine that is natural and good.” she said.

The next day we are in the forest. Addiah finds it clearing in the forest. She bends down and touches the ground then grape vines sprout from the ground. They grow and grow into giant crops. She goes into the tall crops and looks for a grape. She finds one and picks it off its stem and eats it. She munches on it tasting the flavor of the grape. She turns to me and gives a thumbs up with a great big smile. Me and her pick the grapes off the plants. We crushed the grapes, then we pressed the grapes, then we fermented the grapes then it was turned into wine. She pours herself a cup and drinks the wine. “How is it?” I asked. “It's better!” she said. 

She gave the wine to the townspeople in a market and the people loved it. The wine started to be sold everywhere. Her wine was the best wine to be ever sold.

We went back to the grape garden. As we were walking up there we found a wolf man eating the grapes. Addiah got angry “hey what are you doing!” she yelled at the wolf man. The wolf man had long hair that was dark green he had dark green wolf ears and dark green wolf tail he had blue eyes he wore a tank top and shorts. He jumped and looked at Addiah walking towards him. “Oh I'm sorry I thought this was for everyone.” he explained. “No it's not my garden and you stay out of it!” she said. “I'm sorry again but the grapes were really good.” he said then he started walking off. “Wait!” she yelled, stopping the wolf man. “You think the grapes are good?” she questioned. “Yes, they are the best I have tasted,” he said. “Hm fine then you can stay but no more eating my grapes they are only used for wine sir.” she said. “Oh ok then.” he said. “But I do want to know what your name is.” she questioned him. “Oh my name is Huritt.” he said “what's yours?” then he questioned. “My name is Addiah.” she answered.

Soon they became friends and Huritt helped her with the wine. They hung out a lot with each other by running through the forest, playing with each other, and making wine together  then developed feelings for each other. Addiah introduced me to Huritt and he was shocked that I was Linah the protector of the imaginary world and goddess of imagination. He was a believer. They fell in love at the ball as they kissed.

They fell in love more and more and I was forgotten again or stopped being believed in. I was alone again watching over Addiah growing up into a strong woman.

Addiah and Huritt fell in love even more and got married then they had a baby. The baby looked like a flower. She had green hair like her fathers and had dark blue eyes like both of her parents. They named her Fauna.

When she turned 13 years old. I met her on top of the hill. She stares at me in a cute way. I walk up to her slowly. I get up to her and we put our heads together. After we released she had the moth mark between her eyes. She now has my powers and my body. We walked together down the hill. As we walk down the hill she stares at me with a smile. I smile back at her.

8 years later

She growed up into a nice and caring girl. Her dark green hair grows longer and she wears a dress made of flowers and leaves. She practices her powers and transforms into my form. I tell her about my story about when I was in the war and when I ruled. She liked using nature magic. She used her natural magic to heal up the forest like I used to do. She enjoys the forest and using her natural powers.

When she was done practicing her powers and controlled her powers and was comfortable being in my form. She was ready to be shown to the controllers. I showed her to the controllers and she became the new ruler of the imaginary world. She ruled over the imaginary world for many years doing her duties and caring for the townspeople. When she was ruling she liked being in the forest more than the castle.

She still cared for the forest healing the broken plants and helping the animals in their time of need. But sometimes in the forest we would play around, run together, and enjoy nature in the forest. Me and Fauna were in the forest taking care of nature until a wolf man came out of the bushes and came up to us. The wolf man had blue hair with blue wolf ears and blue wolf tail and he had brown eyes. He wore a long sleeve shirt and shorts. “I noticed you taking care of the forest.” he says to Fauna. “I think that's really nice of you for such a pretty girl.” “oh thank you ya I do take care of this forest I love doing it.” then she blushes green. “Ya no problem you do such a great job doing it with your wolf friend beside you.” he said. Fauna jumps in shock. “You can see her?!” she said. “Yes, why?” he questioned. “Well you can believe in her as a spirit then you are a believer.” she explained. “Oh really.” he said. “Ya.” she said. They stand there blushing at each other then the wolf man says. “Do you think you want me to join you to take care of the forest?” he said. “Yes you can.” she said. Then they walk off with each with me in tow. “By the way I didn't get your name,” he said. “Oh my name is Fauna.” she answered “what's yours?” she questioned. “My name is Niels,” he said.

They hang out with each other in the forest enjoying nature, healing the forest, and helping the animals. She teaches the way of the forest to Niels so he knows that nature is important to the forest and to her. Each time they are together they start to have feelings for each other then they fall in love by a waterfall as they kiss. 

As their love grew there, believing in me decreased and I was soon forgotten and stopped being believed in. I was alone again for many years watching Fauna growing up.

Fauna and Niels fell more in love with each other then they got married then they had a baby. The baby was a boy?!?! He had blue hair with blue wolf ears and a blue wolf tail. He had blue eyes like his mother. They named him Ragnar. The other wolves in the clan question Fauna if she wanted another kid so a girl can do it but she kept the baby saying “every baby is beautiful it doesn't matter who they are as a wolf.”

When he turned 13 years old. I met him up on the hill. He stared at me with determination in his eyes. I walk slowly to him. I got up to him. We put our heads together. After we released he got a moth mark between his eyes. He has my powers and my body. We walked together down the hill. “I am going to be the best one out there Linah!” he said. “Yes you will be the best.” I told him.

8 years later

He practiced so well with his powers. He has grown out a striped beard and grown out his blue hair a little bit and he wears a fluffy coat and wears a shirt underneath with pants. His attitude towards things was courageous and with determination and he always had a happy attitude too. He practiced his powers with greatness and practiced being in my body form too. I think he really liked transforming into my body a little too much. I told him my life stories about being in the war and me ruling over an imaginary world. Before he was ready to  be shown to the controllers he looked at the town above in the forest. He saw how they lived and what they did in their daily lives. He made a speech of how he is going to be the best ruler that anyone has ever seen. About how much he can't wait to be a protector of the imaginary world and be in that town being with the townspeople. He runs to the old battlefield still talking about his life after being shown to the controllers, then in the battlefield he picks up a sword and a group of moths sprout from the ground. The moths swarm around him in a tunnel form. I can see him through the swarm looking up still holding the sword up high in amazement. When the moths settled down I knew he was ready.

When he was done practicing with his powers and controlling his powers and being comfortable to transform into my form I showed him to the controllers. I showed him to the controllers and out of shock that he was a boy they made him into the ruler of an imaginary world. He ruled over the imaginary world for many years and for a lot of years doing his duties and caring for the townspeople. 

I took him to the forest in his free time. We ran together, we played with each other, and we hunted together. We were playing with each other until he stopped and looked over an edge. I look over too and I see a girl looking at some flowers. She has long brown hair and she has blue eyes. She wears a tank top with a medium skirt. I look back at Ragnar to see him in a gaze. I could tell her was stricken with love. “Reagnar what's the matter?” I said to him, “I think I have fallen in love with that girl.” he said. “Oh you have already.” I said. “Ya i'm going to go down there.” he said. “Wait Ragnar don't just jump down ther-'' I said but he jumps down from the edge. He lands on the ground in a powerful blow. It scares the girl as screams as she turns around “AH!” “Oh sorry , I didn't mean to scare you,” he said walking towards her. “Why are you down here?” she questioned. “Well I saw you alone and I thought you needed some company,” he said. “R-really.” she said standing up. “Really.” he said. Ragnar looks down at the flowers. “Those are some pretty flowers. I think those would be better for you.” he said. The wolf girl blushes a little bit. “T-thanks.” she said.  “No problem.” he said. He bends downs and picks one of the flowers. Then he puts the flower in her hair. “There now it's on you looking so beautiful with a pretty woman,” he said. She blushes even more. “Hey you wouldn't mind joining me for a run-” then I jump down from the cliff to the ground and Ragnar looks at me then back to the wolf girl “with her and me.” he said. “Her too ya I can go with you guys.” she said. “Alright lets g- wait a minute can you see her?” he said. “Yes I can, why?” she said. “Well you believe in spirits that makes you a believer. That is so lucky for an awesome girl like you.” he said. He blushes harder now. Then they both walk off with each other with me besides Ragnar. “What's your name since I forgot to ask.” Ragnar said. “My name is Kalie.” she said. “What's your name?” she said. “My name is Ragnar.” he said. Then they run off with each other with me catching up with them. 

They hang out more and more, getting closer with each other and developing feelings with each other. Then they fell in love as they kissed in battle. 

Their love grew and they were more in love than ever. Again I was alone with myself again with nobody with me anymore. As I walk by myself I think about the adventures I had with those children. Them practicing their powers to rule over the imaginary world as a replacement. Experimenting with the magic they had. Inventing new things for the people. Finding love along the way and making families with their love. Recovering from their damage. Fighting for their worth. Them coming out of their shell. Healing and taking care of the world. Spreading their love. Them having their battles and adventures and then Letting them go as they find someone new. As I sit on a mountain looking at the stars. I think that was me being a mother to those children and I took care of them all.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.