The Special Agent | Teen Ink

The Special Agent

By Ameera1, St.louis, Missouri
Ameera1, St.louis, Missouri

Hi, my name is Leah I’m 15 years old. I live in a small town with my brother Tyler. Our parents worked as special agents that destroy evil people and were the number one best agents. They died on a very dangerous mission. That is where my goal is to be the number one best agent like them. The agency that I work at told me that there is a mission I need to get done. When I finish I will earn the award for number one agent. The mission was to go into the forest and kill the powerful boss known as King. I grabbed all the tools I needed to head out into the forest.

“Where are you going Leah?” Tyler interrogated.

“I was going on my mission to kill King” Leah explained.

“I am going with you. I am not going to stay home while you get to go out on missions,” Tyler ordered with his arms crossed.

Tyler grabbed all the things he needed, then they set out to the forest. Leah pulled out a map of the King’s base.

“We need to get to the building there on the map but on our way there we need to watch out for traps or illusion. You never know what he set up,” Leah announced. Before they headed out they found a note saying watch out or glowing orbs they give off magic powers. While they were in the forest walking they saw a small tiny building. They knocked on the door. The door came open and people with black clothes wearing masks came out of the building like it was a tiny clown car full of clowns. The people in black started running to Leah and Tyler swinging katanas at them. Tyler and Leah grabbing their weapons to use. Leah uses a katana and Tyler uses nunchaku. 

One of the people with a mouse mask came up from behind and sliced Leah in half. Tyler started screaming. He ran as fast as he could out of there then one of the men in black shot him with an arrow in his leg. They sliced him up.

“What happened? Am I still alive?” panted Tyler as he opened his eyes.

“Get up, we have to figure out what happened to us,” Leah called as she was grabbing his arm.

They started walking in the same direction but they did not see the tiny building. They saw a glowing orb floating there where the building was instead. When they started walking up towards the orb something appeared in front of them. It was a person who was half animal like a werewolf. Tyler ran to the left and Leah ran to the right. The werewolf stopped and look to the let of Tyler who was still holding his weapon. Then looked at Leah who ran right who was not holding her weapon so he ran towards Leah.

While the werewolf was following Leah, Tyler decided to go to the orb and break it. After he broke it the werewolf disappeared.

“What did you do?” Leah wondered as she was coming back.

“All I did was destroy the orb,” Tyler reported.

“Let’s just finish the mission of killing King.”

They walked further into the forest and saw a huge castle that was about tall as a giraffe. They walked into the castle and saw a long hallway with a red carpet leading to King sitting on the throne.

“Well well well if it isn’t the puny agents,” King snickered.

“We came here to KILL you!” Leah and Tyler yelled at the same time.

King got up from his throne and started using magic, shooting fireballs at them. Leah and Tyler dodged them but then Tyler saw another glowing orb. 

He ran over towards Leah and pointed at it. She nodded and started to run to the right of the castle. Tyler ran to the orb and broke it. 

King stopped shooting fireballs and was weak. After that, the other people from Leah’s agency showed up and took King. They went back to the agency and held a ceremony awarding Leah the best agent award. Her brother Tyler decided to be her partner on every mission.