Tutored to be Loved | Teen Ink

Tutored to be Loved

By chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois
chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois

"Stop waiting and be free. Of me- put me deep inside you and then go out in the world and live. Love the world and yourself in it, move through it offers no resistance, as though the world is your natural element." -The Time Traveler's Wife

Summary:

Lily and Sean's relationship is twisted, dysfunctional, and extraordinary. What these two become is nothing like they expected. Each day as they are together, something twisted comes up that affects both of them.

chrisoula-mez

Tutored to be Loved

on Mar. 5 2012 at 11:14 am

I will continue! Don't worry. And when I finish a piece, I will for sure let you know!

Thank you so so much again! :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
Awwwww thats so sweet thanks and if you write anything new like this can you please send me the name/names? 8D

Ohmygoodness! This almost made me cry! You are the reason why I want to continue writing. Thank you so much! :')

CrazyGirl101 said...
Your welcome and I really ment what I said and please write more cause I found myself dreaming about it. Soooo good THANX I say again!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

Thank you so much for this comment. This is one of the best compliments I've ever received :)

Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. It was like breath taking to me. Can you take a look at some of my poems and my book please thank you. :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
I absolutely adore this book it is probably my favorite piece on teen ink I have read it five times. Thank you for writing it! :)