Bleed For Love | Teen Ink

Bleed For Love

By Crystal19, Ajman, Sharjah, Other
Crystal19, Ajman, Sharjah, Other

"Having mistakes doesn't mean that you're a bad person. It's part of our lives. You don't have to focus on the wrong things you've done cuz' what's important is you've realized what's right."

Summary:

This story tells of a fourteen-year-old half-bred chiropteran girl who has lived her whole life with chiropterans and whose parents were killed by vampires. She protects humans from monsters like vampires who yearn for human blood. Her blood is the only thing that can kill or destroy the vampire race and can activate her inner chiropteran. And now, her life is about to change when she meets a boy, who she thought, was a normal human but is actually a vampire. What will happen to the both of them if they had accidentally fallen in love with each other? Will the boy accept her if he knew what she really is? Or will she still love the boy if she knew that the only thing that can kill him is her blood?

Chrystal S.

Bleed For Love

MillyxD said...
I really do Hope you write more. This is a very amazing book.

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

That was amazing! You need to hurry and make more of it.