A Nurse's Story | Teen Ink

A Nurse's Story

By no1texastiger BRONZE, Palestine, Texas
no1texastiger BRONZE, Palestine, Texas

"Only two things are infinate. The universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the first one."- Albert Einstein
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Summary:

When Nurse Rainii was helping out at the hospital, a relative of the head nurse's comes in after an accident. After a day or so of bonding, the decide to give love a try.
However, when a man from her past comes after her an her daughter, she must flee. Away from her new love, her current life, everything. She goes to the one person she knows can help.
It was just a simple evening for Marion, her daughter Luchia, and her partner Rina. But as soon as Rainii shows up with Roxy, things go from bad to worse. While Rainii sleeps with the kids, Rina and Marion decide to take matters into their own hands and exterminate the problem.
Can they do it? Will there be peace in this nurses world again? Or will the unexpected happen?? Who knows?! The book. Read to find out!

Marion S.

A Nurse's Story

no1texastiger BRONZE, Palestine, Texas

I was kind of on a time limit. :/ I would have liked to stretched this story out more, but it just didn't happen that way. Although, I am currently working on a second part to this story. So, as soon as I'm done, I'll try to put it on the site! :D

Willflower.-.-. BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona

This is us. This is who we are. We demand attention.

Uhhh, good I liked the plot. But, it went too fast for my taste. You took the different POV's excellent but, we need to know what happened after