Rebel Love | Teen Ink

Rebel Love

shayneausten BRONZE,

Whether you think you're good or you think you're not, you're right. -anonymous

Summary:

Rachelle wanted love, true love, not the fake stuff she'd witnessed from her own father, the King. But when the unspeakable happens, Rachelle must flee the country for her life with the help of an old friend who she can't help but have feelings for. Can Rachelle find the true culprit and save the life of someone near and dear to her heart?

Shayne A.

Rebel Love

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

great storyline and i cant wait to read more. i'm just kind of confused by the jump of events. other than that, i love Rachelle - she's a great character :)

kmcan said...
kmcan, Jenks, Oklahoma

"Experience is a brutal thing, but you learn, my God, you learn." - C. S. Lewis

This was really good, but did you forget some chapeters? It just kind of skipped.

on Jun. 3 2011 at 11:34 am
shayneausten BRONZE,

Thank you for your feedback!

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

i really like this story. I hope you continue it. I just kind of got confused on how she went straight from the castle to running away with Damien?

SarcasticPersonInTraining BRONZE, Woodbury, Minnesota

okay well that was SO good! i loved it! altho i think u shud have one or two chapters before ur chapter two. she just randomly ran away and u didn texplain too much about how much she hated her life. i mean u did but myabe one more chapter in between cuz suddenly they had already run away. but other wise i loved it and love the charcters especially damien! post more i cant wait to read it! plz check out my book: Last Note

comment with feeback and rate please! thanks :)