Speak Now | Teen Ink

Speak Now

By MadiBird PLATINUM, Warrenton, Virginia
MadiBird PLATINUM, Warrenton, Virginia

"Hate isn't the opposite of love. Indifference is the opposite of love. Because if you hate, you still care."

Summary:

Lucas Minardi has been in love with his fiancee, Stephanie, since high school. She's beautiful, and fun, and Lucas can't imagine loving anyone other than her. Why would he?

On the night before his wedding, he gets a surprise from an old friend, Sandy, who leaves him doubting his plans for the future, and his love for Stephanie. When Sandy later confesses a secret, Lucas realizes he still has so much to figure out about himself, and not a lot of time to do so.

Madison O.

Speak Now

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

love it!just love it

twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York

"Success comes to those who persist after all have given up. Which is why it is never crowded along the extra mile."

wow i was crying and laughing during the whole thing. I love love LOVED it. More, more, More lol

AriBear BRONZE said...
AriBear BRONZE, Arlington, Virginia
I absolutely loved this. It is amazing and the emotions change so many times I went from sad to happy to anxcious to shocked to sad to happy and again and so much more! Excellent book!

just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other

"It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness." -Philip Lester

really good, i couldn't stop reading, i hope you continue, about what happens to them and steph. You did a great job, keep it up.