Old Friends | Teen Ink

Old Friends

Summary:

On November 11th 2015,

Three kids named Iggy Highson, Larry Trooper, and Morton Sherman that lived in a small city named Yanderside, which is in south korea.

A few days ago, the trailer park where Larry Trooper and his family lives is going to be demolished to be turned into a giant summer pool by Red Wood’s uncle, Razzbowski Wood, who is a land constructor and the people who live there including Larry have to make enough money to stop this. Morton is having dad problems 3 days ago because he wants to live under his own roof and do what he wants to do in his life, his father does not want to break his family’s tradition to join the military and to be famous for it just like his ancestors. Next is Iggy Highson, the last Main Boy Characters, you could say that he lives an unlucky, horrible, painful, secretive life. On that day, Iggy was at school just getting stuff from hs locker at school, but then, Mea, also known as Ms. Perfect because she is rich, beautiful, and cute, runs into Iggy at school, literally. Mea asks if Iggy and her can hang out, Iggy has no idea that Mea is rich so he thinks that she is just a normal girl. Everything was going fine, until Saturday...

Anonymous

Old Friends