Just Friends | Teen Ink

Just Friends

October 27, 2014
By Nightingale74 PLATINUM, Beavercreek, Ohio
Nightingale74 PLATINUM, Beavercreek, Ohio
46 articles 0 photos 152 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When you need something to believe in, believe in yourself."
"A poem unwritten is only a thought; unshared, unsaid..."


Summary:

Justin has been friends with Mallory ever since eighth grade. She's always been there for him, and he's been there for her. Their's was a friendship he wouldn't trade for anything. And now, even though they're both braving the storm of college, they're still braving it together. Yet...something is still itching in the back of Justin's mind. He loves Mallory, he always has. He's wanted tell her, he's wanted something more between them, but for eight years he's resisted. He was afraid of losing her friendship.

But then the perfect idea comes to Justin. What girl can resist love poems from a secret admirer? And especially one who loves poetry as much as Mallory does. By combining his love of poetry, his knack for creating it, and his love for Mallory, Justin believes he will finally be able to tell her all the things he's been holding back for years! The only question is...how will she react once she finds out he was the mystery guy writing poems for her? Or will she ever even find out?


Nightingale74

Just Friends


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.