Lost With Romeo | Teen Ink

Lost With Romeo

By bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio
bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

"Dream big anyone can do it only if they put thier mind and heart in it anything is possible."
"Don't be content with somebody else's deffanetion of you, but be content with your own definition of yourself."

Summary:

Raurke is the emo delinquent boy in school whereas Daisy is the most unnoticed girl in school. She knows this and she likes it that way.

Daisy never really noticed Raurke at all until she was paired up with him in a class trip. Then what happens when she finds out that Raurke really isn't that bad at all? And what happens when she starts to fall for him?

(Please tell me what I need to fix and let me know if you enjoyed the story! Thank you and enjoy!)

Jazmine R.

Lost With Romeo

This book has 1 comment.

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

Please. tell me how it is. what to fix what you liked about my book. i would love that. How can a writer know what he or she needs to fix without any input. thank you for reading and all would be much. be helpfull. also please rate thanks and haveva good day. you're fellow writer, jazmine r.