Comatose | Teen Ink

Comatose

By FaithSnyder16 ELITE, Metamora, Ohio
FaithSnyder16 ELITE, Metamora, Ohio

Write what you know, and dream of. - Jane Austen
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift
Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming! - Ellen DeGengeres as Dory

Summary:

Kathleen Tate is not Diane Messing. She's not a Barbie doll, Pink car driving, pageant winning, perfect girl that she wishes she could be. She is however a girl whom the high school population refers to as the fainting goat girl, she has a tendency to make a fool of herself, and her best friend doesn't help her keep a low profile.
That all seems to change the day she pees her pants. Yes. Pees her pants. Her knight and shining armor races to her rescue and things seem to be the highlight of her life, that is until Homecoming night, when not only she is now known for becoming unconscious.
Neil Clark is the All Star football captain of Backfield High School. He's got it all, looks, personality, charm, and intelligence. When he's tired of his football team losing for the 10th year in a row, he's taking matters into his own hands. Forming an all around kick butt team he's changing the Backfield High spirit, and someone is NOT happy. So when Neil's suddenly put in a coma after a terrifying display at the Homecoming game, it raises questions.
Kathleen is on a mission to save the new love she's just found, and make sure whoever hurt Neil is responsible. But is it too much for a single teenage girl with a fainting problem to handle? Will Neil ever wake up, or will she be visiting a grave instead of a boy?

Faith S.

Comatose

FaithSnyder16 ELITE, Metamora, Ohio

WOW Thank you so much! 

SonyaFlowers GOLD, Fort Pierce, Florida

“Know who you are, and be it. Know what you want, and go out and get it!”
― Carroll Bryant

“Just keep breathing.”
― Thalia Anderson

“Poetry is a connection to a change within you.”
― Katerina Stoykova Klemer

“Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.”
― Deborah Day

Truly amzaing, I love this book its so good :)