Alessia | Teen Ink

Alessia

By headoverheels44 SILVER, Dickerson, Maryland
headoverheels44 SILVER, Dickerson, Maryland

Summary:

Alessia has gone through a very difficult life. Her biological father had never tried to meet her, her first stepfather was abusive, her second stepfather brought her the joy of her life (her brother Marco) but suddenly died in a car accident before Marco was born, and she just lost her mother to cancer. Alessia was terrified the moment her mother died because she was the only person left to raise her brother. She knew that all her mother had left them was her debts, but Alessia had made enough money over time to be able to pay her mother's debts and if she kept working she could get Marco (her young halfbrother). But her whole life is destroyed when she is injured at work and is told she may never be able to work again. How can she support her brother without money? Will they be seperated?

headoverheels44

Alessia

This book has 1 comment.

sunny.all.day. GOLD, Potomac, Maryland

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
— A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)
"writing is a struggle against silence" carlos fuentos
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

this is really good :) even though its not done yet. There are a few mistakes here and there but the ploy itself is amazing :) one suggestion though; try to use more contractions (i wont, i'll try, can't, etc.) it might make the sentences flow easier :)