The Hood | Teen Ink

The Hood

June 17, 2019
By Maddynew1, Niles, Michigan
Maddynew1, Niles, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Life was never meant to be easy. If life was easy we wouldn't have heroes. Wouldn't have thinkers. Creators. Writers. Storytellers. Teachers. Musicians. Sure, there's plenty more, but life is meant to be tough so a person can grow and blossom into someone better and worth loving. - M.N.


Summary:

Lone S. Wolf is a girl with a troubled past that leads up into an even more treacherous present. She goes by multiple names but Lone is her given. After finding herself in some small U.S. town, Lone finds more than just danger around every corner. Instead, she'll be face to face with some of the toughest decisions a girl her age should never have to face. Now the mystery begins, shall she leave everyone behind or die within their arms? Not only is Lone left to make such decisions and pay the consequences, but must also conquer rising tensions, underground fight clubs, abusive foster parents and so much more. This is her never ending story, with no hope of a happy ending in sight.


Madison N.

The Hood


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


Maddynew1 said...
on Jul. 31 2019 at 10:05 pm
Maddynew1, Niles, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Life was never meant to be easy. If life was easy we wouldn't have heroes. Wouldn't have thinkers. Creators. Writers. Storytellers. Teachers. Musicians. Sure, there's plenty more, but life is meant to be tough so a person can grow and blossom into someone better and worth loving. - M.N.

@MrsHess Wow! I'm so sorry I never saw your comment! Thank you so much! Really means a lot

MrsHess said...
on Jul. 7 2019 at 9:07 pm
MrsHess, Buchanan, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment
So proud of you! Can't wait to read more of it!

madkit6 said...
on Jun. 30 2019 at 9:56 pm
madkit6, Buchanan, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment
I love the fact that this book gets you so involved with the character and their emotions. Along with this the imagery is great!