Unexpected | Teen Ink

Unexpected

July 21, 2011
By Country_Storm_Inspired, the colony, Texas
Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Summary:

Lilith Angelica Connors (Lilly) is an outgoing 16 year old girl who is just looking for the truth. After overhearing one conversation that her parents were having with her brother her whole world is turned upside down.
All of her life she has thought that she was Hannah Carson, little sister to Luke Carson, d aughter to Lynne and Doug Carson, but now she finds out that it was all a lie. It turns out that her birthday isn’t in July, but in September, and she is an only child with divorced parents. She’s always remembered foreign faces, but she never knew who they were, but now she’s finding out who they belong to.
Her real dad is trying to get her back, her real mom and stepdad want to keep her hidden, and her long lost best friend just wants her to be happy again. Now its only a matter of time before the real truth comes out. Will she choose to stay with the life she’s always known, or will she go with the life she could have had?


Bryttni H.

Unexpected


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


lyricaldaze said...
on Jan. 20 2014 at 2:33 pm
lyricaldaze, Coralville, Iowa
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
If history repeats itself, I am so getting a dinosaur.

love it cant wait to read more

on Oct. 2 2011 at 10:49 am
Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 28 comments
For whoevers reading or read this thatnks so much! I'm working on the rest of it, and if you ahve any suggestions or comments feel free to tell me so I can make it better!