The Shadows Eternal | Teen Ink

The Shadows Eternal

March 6, 2021
By eva-giselle, Pitt Meadows, Columbia
eva-giselle, Pitt Meadows, Columbia
0 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The light outshines the darkness, and the darkness has not yet overcome it."
John 1:5


Summary:

Jaiya has just escaped from the Shadows Eternal--a group of people planning to take power with their mind-altering tech--and she's on the run.

 

Athan knows his brother isn't really dead, but no one except his best friend will believe him.

 

Zach isn't sure of who he is anymore: the brainwashed killer? Or just a normal guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

 

Atlas is still recovering from the shooting at her school while trying to figure out her future and if she'll be able to handle going to university after everything that's happened.

 

Casey has been removed from his position as head spy in the Shadows Eternal after letting Jaiya go, and he's running for his life.

 

None of them can be certain of what happens next, but when it matters, will they be able to depend on each other and themselves? Or will they have to watch as the world as they know it crumbles to ash?


Eva A.

The Shadows Eternal


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


eva-giselle said...
on Mar. 6 2021 at 10:12 pm
eva-giselle, Pitt Meadows, Columbia
0 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The light outshines the darkness, and the darkness has not yet overcome it."
John 1:5

Btw, this seems a little crowded and might not make quite as much sense as if I'd remembered to fix the formatting.