Born of Blood and Gold | Teen Ink

Born of Blood and Gold

March 19, 2011
By Angel008 BRONZE, Jenks, Oklahoma
Angel008 BRONZE, Jenks, Oklahoma
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"You can say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you."


Summary:

Throughout my life I’ve played it safe, went by the rules in fear of the consequences that might follow. But when the world changed, the people living here changed too.
Life since the dawn of time has always been more than fun and games. Its always been full of liars, of people trying to conquer one another. People who fancy themselves as a higher being to you. Humans crave dominance, and that’s the cold truth. There’s nothing that separates us from the rabid dogs of the wild.

Except knowledge. The most dangerous weapon one can use. Sure we know right from wrong, yet what’s that to stop us? People don’t care. We want blood in revenge, and the gold which others possess. So who am I to insult the rabid dog?
This is my story, this is my life. A new kind of Hitler has come into power, and the world will never be the same again.


Kellie R.

Born of Blood and Gold


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 7 comments.


on Dec. 16 2011 at 2:27 am
byebyebirdy BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
1 article 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
They change every day. Today's is this: "But sometimes the sun has been up for a long time and we just refuse to open the curtains." ~the woman I met on the street that one time.

I have no words to describe the brilliance of this!:) Please write more!:)

on Aug. 14 2011 at 6:27 pm
emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky
5 articles 0 photos 112 comments

Favorite Quote:
last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

omg write more this was so great! please check out my poems "Forgotton Domain" and "Cumulus Prison" and comment/rate!!!

on Jun. 4 2011 at 12:43 pm
AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

please add more!!!

on Apr. 17 2011 at 11:36 am
AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

wow i can't beleive that she and stratton kissed!!

on Apr. 7 2011 at 5:43 am
AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

Thanks :) I'm really looking forward to it

on Apr. 4 2011 at 10:34 pm
Angel008 BRONZE, Jenks, Oklahoma
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"You can say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you."

Thank you!

I really wasn't planning writing any more on this story, but to see someone care that much for it has inspired me.

I'll add more as soon as possible, promise.


on Apr. 4 2011 at 6:35 am
AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

This is a really good book. Please add more!!!!!