Sun's Child | Teen Ink

Sun's Child

July 8, 2013
By probablynotadalek SILVER, Frederick, Colorado
More by this author
probablynotadalek SILVER, Frederick, Colorado
8 articles 1 photo 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to happen. Its not. -Dr. Suess


Legend had it that Yamariki once had two skies: a light and a dark, one balancing the other, in harmony. The two worlds were much the same, though they would never admit it. The Two Kings, Sun and Shadow, both wanted to expand and make life easier for their people. They both trained an army and marched to the Hills where the two sides met. At first, the two armies just stood, staring at each other. Then, simultaneously, the two sides charged one another and the battle began. The fight raged on for months with many casualties on both sides before the Two Kings met on the battle field.

It was at the top of the highest hill for both armies to witness, but they say there wasn’t much to see. The Kings were enveloped in a cloud of black and gold, constantly swirling around them. Days later, it stopped. The soldiers on both sides looked up to see Shadow standing triumphant over Sun’s extinguished flame.

X

With their leader defeated, the Light army was easily pushed into the ocean, where they were believed to have perished.

Carson was never one to believe in legends. She knew the things around her, but not the things she couldn’t see. She knew the deep purple of the sky, the dark brown rocks she was climbing, and the dark green of the trees struggling to survive. That was how it had been as long as anyone could remember, except maybe the Shadow Emperor, who had supposedly been around since time began. Carson knew HE existed. She had caught a glimpse of his shimmering purple cloak, dark, aged skin, and long black hair when he had come to visit the small town of Bishule so long ago.

“See, Carson,” her best friend Eve was following close behind. “It’s not about what you can prove or disprove. It’s about what you believe in. “

“Still trying to convince me about the legends, are you?” Eve took the book literally, as if every word was pure fact.

“Yes, and I think you should consider the fact that the Book could be true.”

“It’s not that I don’t believe the Book,” Carson heaved herself onto a large rock. The destination was so close! “I just prefer to form my own opinions.”

“Whatever, I give up.” Eve said in defeat, but Carson knew that would only last a few days. “Remind me again why we are climbing this mountain?”

“Because,” Carson said as she hoisted herself over the last rock to the peak. “I haven’t seen the view from the top yet.” She looked out beyond until the land was swallowed by darkness.

“Wow.” Eve said softly as she took in the view.

“Eh.” Carson Started exploring the mountain. “Not as good as the view from atop the Breathing Rocks.”

“So what are we gonna name this one?”

“I don’t know yet, Eve, how about ya help me look.”

That was how it had been since Eve arrived at Bishule. Whenever they got a break from school, they would choose a mountain, hike to the top and find it a name. With three weeks left before school started, they could take their time getting down the mountain, maybe even find another peak to mount.

“Carson!” Eve cried from somewhere below, barely in her line of sight. “You better come see this!”

“Fine.” She made her way over to her friend.

It was a cave. Not even a particularly interesting cave, or one that would be hard to get into. The mouth was plenty big enough for Carson and her pack to fit through.

“So what? It’s a cave.”

“Look harder,” Carson rolled her eyes. “Look!” eve yelled, pointing to the hole.

Carson peered in, squinting her eyes to pierce the darkness. She saw, at the back of the corridor, something that looked like the Readers Ms. Samos used in her classroom, only, brighter. Carson wasn’t sure how that was possible, but here it was before her eyes.

“What is it?” she whispered to the welcoming darkness as she stepped back.

“I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out.” Eve clambered into the hole.

“Eve! No!” Carson tried to stop her friend, but in was too late.

“You coming?” said Eve, looking through the hole. Carson had no choice but to follow. She slipped through the opening.

As she neared the far end, Carson found that it was harder and harder to see. When she reached the end, she had to shut her eyes and adjust to her new surroundings. She listened in on the conversation that was already happening.

“So you live here?” Eve’s cheery voice rang in Carson’s ears.

“Yes. Ever since the Dark Army pushed us back, I’ve hidden in this cave,” It was a raspy old woman’s voice, “Waiting.”

“Waiting for what?” Carson asked.

“Why, isn’t it obvious?” the woman shot at her. “You my dear!” just then, Carson opened her eyes and found she could see. Her eyes skipped the hundreds of books on shelves, stacked against walls, and all over the floor. They skipped the large bubbling cauldron hanging from the ceiling on three old rusty chains. Her eyes even darted right past the strange glowing orbs on the ceiling and strait towards the old lady standing in front of her.

Carson decided the woman MUST be insane.

The woman’s thin grey hair was curled in places and sticking up in others. It was choppily cut, and just her hair provided a sound testament to her insanity. She had on a long dusty brown dress covered by a red and white knitted shawl. It was astonishingly bright, and if she ever showed up in Bishule she would have all eyes on her for standing out so much against the dark blues, grays and browns of the common people. She was a short little woman, and her eyes were a light blue, stunning compared to the hazels and browns of everyone Carson had ever known.

“You must be Carson!” the woman said, moving her body violently with every syllable. “I’ve been waiting for you, though I pictured someone different. Oh well, prophecies work in mysterious ways!”

“How do you know my name?” Carson demanded, “And what do you mean ‘prophecies?’”

“Oh… Poor child, you mustn’t know what is going on! Come, come, look into Gupinne’s cauldron and everything will make sense.”

Something told Carson to trust this woman, so she took a nervous step forward.

The cauldron stopped bubbling and started swirling as Gupinne stirred it with a spoon that had been lying on the ground. As the green-brown mixture spun, Carson and Eve saw materialize the old legends they had always been told. They saw two skies, the battle at the border, and watched as the two kings fought. And when the smoke cleared, the Sun King was dead. But the army was not without a leader. A single light, brighter than the others, led the people on their retreat. A few of the commoners began to leave with them; some took refuge in various hiding places. The army met a large fleet of ships at the shoreline, and they sailed off.

The next couple of pictures were blurry and unfinished. At first, it showed Eve and Carson climbing the mountain, finding the cave, and the group circled around the cauldron. It showed a few strange pictures of an island lit like the cave they were in, an army training, and light and dark colliding in the air.

After a few moments of silence, eve spoke. “Does this mean the Shadow Emperor is… evil?”

“No, no, no,” replied Gupinne, “Not evil. Simply stuck on the wrong side of the light spectrum.”

“Obviously you all understood that a whole lot more than I did.” Carson explained. “All I know is that I have something to do with it.”

“No my dear!” Gupinne corrected. “You ARE it.”

“So Carson is supposed to change the whole world?”

“Precisely.”

“Cool.” Eve paused for a moment, in awe of her best friend.

“Eve, can I talk to you alone for a second?”

“Sure.” Eve followed Carson out to the edge of the cave.

“Are you crazy?!” Carson whispered harshly. “Do you really believe this old hag?”

“Yes. And we have to tell someone about this!”

“We can’t do that. They’ll either lock us up for being crazy or arrest us for conspiring against the Emperor.”

“Well we can’t un-see what we have seen. What do you suppose we do?”

A couple of ideas were floating around Carson’s mind. One was to have Gupinne arrested. Another was to just walk away slowly. And the craziest idea was to go along with it and trust Gupinne. She was faced with an impossible question. “I’m still working out the details.”

“Which means you don’t have a plan yet. Typical Carson, make things up as she goes along.” Eve rolled her eyes and walked back into the light.

Carson had gotten over her shock, and realized how different her and her friend actually looked. Sure, they’d always known they weren’t the same but the light brought out every variation. Carson studied her own skin. It was pale. Not quite as pale as Gupinne’s, but much lighter than Eve’s court skin. Eve had skin like the Emperor. She also realized Eve’s hair was the color of the world, black, while her own had a distinct similarity to the light orbs that lit the room.

“Ah, so you see, child.” Gupinne said, realizing Carson was studying their differences. “You are a child of the Light. You belong to the East.”

This even Eve couldn’t believe. “But we are east! We are so far east, we can touch the Life Ocean! We are as east as it gets!”

“What?” Now Gupinne was confused. “Do you mean the Light Ocean? And haven’t you ever heard of the Untouchable Islands?”

Carson knew what an island was. She had learned about the Mermus Islands to the west, but no Untouchable islands and no islands to the east. She was beginning to get a bit skeptical. Well, more than before. How could she even be sure any of this was real? After all, they had just met Gupinne, and had no real proof to anything she had said the entire time. Besides, how could anyone, even the Emperor, hide a couple of islands?

“Well, I suppose they’re calling it something else now. Living on an island makes it a lot less untouchable!”

No matter how crazy the old lady sounded, something in Carson believed her. Maybe what she said might be true and in some crazy way Carson just might save the world. The look I Eve’s eyes told Carson she was thinking the same thing.
Or maybe Gupinne was just a crazy old lady living in a cave.
Either way, Carson would have to take a leap of faith.
“Untouchable Islands, eh? What are we waiting for?”

“Another item to add to the list of ‘why Gupinne is insane,’” Carson muttered to herself.
The three had headed out to a ledge connected to the old woman’s cave. “I’ll be right back” she had said, before she darted back into the darkness. She emerged with a pile of scrap metal and bolts held together with a frightening amount of old rope. It looked like it could hold two normal people, but all three of them were small and could squeeze in.
“What is it?” Eve asked cautiously
“My flying machine. She should take us to the docks at least, maybe even to the islands.” Gupinne put on a leather cap and goggles.
“Does it work?” Carson asked cautiously.
“Let’s find out,” Gupinne responded from the cockpit, fiddling with dials, switches, and buttons. “Hop in.”
Carson and Eve looked at each other in complete and utter shock. This thing flew? And it was safe?
Eve shrugged as she climbed into the backseat.
“Here, I made some for you.” Gupinne handed the girls caps and goggles like her own. “Might be a bit big but,” she paused and turned around, “one size fits all!”
Carson accepted as she squeezed into the seat next to Eve. It was a snug fit, but the two where both in securely.
The contraption shook and the engine shuttered.
“That’s not good,” Gupinne pulled herself out of her seat. Carson watched as she lifted a flap near the back of the machine. Smoke poured out of the hole, a dark smoke barely visible against the darkness of the world outside the cave.
Gupinne moved a couple of gizmos (yes, Carson saw that fit as the perfect term) and wires around inside the engine.
“I see. Just needs a little help getting off the ground,” she closed the flap and stood up, “Carson, Eve. Would either of you like to push?”
Before they knew it, Carson and Eve were standing at the back of the machine, ready to push it off a cliff, the jump on as it flew through the air. They would have to trust Gupinne to get the engine working and the thing soaring on its wings like a bird before they dropped like a rock a rock and died in a most horrible way.
“Not the craziest thing I’ve done today.” Carson muttered.
“Ready girls?” Gupinne shouted over the roar of the engine.
“Ready as we’ll ever be!” Eve yelled back.
“Well then, feel free to push anytime now!”
Carson and Eve looked at each other. “On three”
“One,” they got ready.
“Two”
“THREE!!” The two girls pushed the contraption off the cliff.
“Jump!”

Carson felt herself falling through the air with very little control. After what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few seconds, the flying machine was within arm’s reach. Carson grabbed onto the side and struggled to pull herself in as Eve landed gracefully on top.
Of course. Eve always does everything perfectly. Carson thought as her friend pulled her in.
“Gupinne,” Eve said, panicking, “We are still falling,” she was barely heard over the rush of the air moving around them. Carson was glad for the goggles, or she might not have been able to see.
“Oh, right.” Gupinne pressed a button and the machine lurched forward. It was a miracle of nature, something that shouldn’t have been possible.

“Carson looked down at the world passing below her. She felt an odd mixture of awe and nausea as she watched the trees zip by and the mountain fade into the blackness.
Carson’s stomach growled as they passed over the small huts that made up Bishule.
“Gupinne?” she asked timidly, not wanting to interrupt her flying.
“Yes child?”
“You didn’t happen to bring any food with you, did you?”
“Food? Why, I haven’t eaten I over 500 years! Why would I need food?”
“Because we,” she gestured to herself and Eve, who had fallen asleep, “do need to eat, and haven’t for quite some time. And I seem to have left my pack outside your cave.”
“Oh,” Gupinne paused. “We will need to land someplace high up, in case we need help getting off the ground again.”
“And so we don’t get seen in this thing.” Carson muttered.
“There looks like a nice spot.” Gupinne pointed to the cliffs above the docks.
She carefully steered over the cliff. “Do you know how to land?”
“Well I built the thing, didn’t I?”
She started retreating from the cliff face, towards the land behind it. She was constantly looking back, checking the distance between the plane and the edge. After one last look back, she whipped the machine around and set its nose towards the ground. They were headed straight down, but Carson didn’t dare panic.
When the wheels hit the ground, it was all Carson could do to keep from getting severe whiplash. The shock woke Eve from her slumber, and she immediately started asking questions, in typical Eve fashion. Her questions were cut short, however, when she noticed the cliff hurtling towards her at top speed.
The contraption stopped just in time, its nose hanging off the edge.
“Here we are. Now, where would you like to go?”

Eve spotted a small port shop from the ridge, with smoke rising from the chimney and a host of happy people walking in and out. They began to make the long walk down the mountain, Gupinne first, then Eve, and with Carson bringing up the rear.

That turned out to be a huge mistake. Gupinne proved to be quite agile for a woman of her age, and took off down the rocky path, leaving Eve and Carson to stare at each other in shock. The two girls had to run to keep up with the old woman, which was increasingly difficult as the slippery rocks became steeper.

When they finally made it to the bottom, both were exhausted and prepared for a hearty meal. It occurred then to Carson that if Gupinne had any money at all, it probably was no longer in circulation. If the story was true, Gupinne had been in that cave for more than a thousand years.

“Gupinne?” she asked as they followed the light from inside the shop through the increasing blackness.

“Yes, dear?”

“I don’t suppose you have any Zantars on you?”

“Any what?” Carson’s fears were confirmed. Gupinne had no idea what a Zantar, the currency throughout Yamariki, was.

“Ya know, money.” Eve butted in.

“Oh course I have money, child. I was the Sun King’s royal Advisor.” She puffed her chest out in pride. “I’ve got thousands of Sun Dollars on me.” Gupinne proceeded to pull a handful of shimmering golden coins out of her pocket.

“Put those away!” Carson said, trying to hide the coins from view.

Eve rolled her eyes. “Don’t worry. I always keep a bit of emergency money in my shoe.” She pulled a roll of paper bills from her soles.

Inside, the shop was a mirror image of the restaurant Carson’s parents operated. There were tables against the windows, seats along the bar, and other tables everywhere in between. A small fire burnt in a furnace, making the room toasty warm. Sailors and their families, from small babies to worn graybeards, filled almost every spot.

The three sat at an empty table in the middle of the rom. Carson felt all eyes were on her for the secrets she now held, but no one paid them any attention. A young waitress in an old apron greeted them and took their orders. When the food arrived, Carson inhaled it, and was halfway done by the time Eve, who was much better mannered, had taken two bites. She began to slow her eating and realized the chicken soup she had gotten was delicious.

When all their plates had been cleared, Eve payed for the food (which received some strange looks) and the team began their trek up the mountain, this time with Gupinne in back. They made good time to the top, and by the time they got there a few fires could still be seen burning in the city below.

Carson was more prepared for the thrill of taking off, and before long the shoreline was fading in the distance. Carson smelled the familiar salty air of the sea, and longed for a chance to be closer and dip her hand into the cool black waters. She remembered her father’s small rowboat, and the countless hours spent with a line in the sea, hoping for a bite. She felt the push and pull of the waves and the tide yet again as she closed her drooping eyes and sleep consumed her.

Carson’s dream took her to the islands Gupinne talked about. The people there all looked like her, and the world was brighter than Gupinne’s cave. It didn’t have the same kind feeling as the cozy cave, though. Something was watching Carson, and there was sadness in everyone’s eyes, hidden behind false smiles. They were looking to Carson for help, and she had no clue how to give it to them.
X
Carson awoke to a light trying to pierce her eyes. She groaned and rubbed them as she sat up. She stretched as her eyes slowly opened. Ahead of her she saw islands illuminated by the light coming from... everywhere. She looked behind her at a wall of shadow blocking any penetrating light. She shook Eve awake.

“Almost there girls!” Gupinne yelled, seeing Carson and Eve conscious.

Carson gasped in amazement at the majesty of the islands. Surrounding them were jagged rocks and tall rock formations. To penetrate would take a small dinghy and expert navigating. The islands themselves were covered in a lush green forest, houses scattered amongst the trees. The pure white beach surrounded most of the island. From a boat, Carson knew it would be a tease. Such a beautiful land, so full of life, and it would be suicide to try to reach it.

Something on the top of the island caught Carson’s eye as the small craft neared its destination. It seemed to be a cross between a temple and a palace, almost entirely made of a shimmering gold that reflected the sun. It seemed to glow as the morning sun rose over the distant waters, giving it a welcoming feel. From its point on the top of the tallest hill, it brightened the houses below, and Carson began to see small moving dots appear.

Gupinne skillfully maneuvered the aircraft to a long strip of beach to use as a runway. Carson had to shield her eyes as the sand was sprayed into the seats by the landing gear. A crowd had seen or heard them coming, and promptly surrounded the group. Carson was embarrassed at first, believing all eyes were on her, covered in sand and not having showered for a few days. She followed their eyes and realized they were all gawking at Eve. They had never seen someone who did not look like them, with their pale skin and hair in various shades of yellow.

Carson saw her friend shrinking back in her seat, trying to hide from view, when Gupinne spoke up and saved her from their lethal gazes.

“Hello, citizens of the Sun.” Gupinne walked gracefully out of her machine, catching the people’s attention. “We have come from the Mainland to see the Sun King and fulfill the prophecy.”

At this the crowd burst into a field of murmurs. Gupinne assured them and began to answer questions when Carson sank down to check up on her friend.

“What’s wrong?” she asked carefully, not wanting to get it all wrong and make Eve even more upset.

She looked up, and Carson saw tears forming in her brown eyes. “They are all… different. For once, there’s a difference. Between my skin and yours, there’s a real difference now...”

Carson knew that a difference in shade between best friends was not the real problem, but had also known Eve long enough not to pressure her in to admitting anything. Instead, she pulled her friend into a light hug and offered up her comforts. The tears that had been forming fell silently, and Carson could hear Gupinne’s shouts from outside the craft.

After a while (Carson had no idea how long, she had lost track of time), Gupinne’s aged head appeared over the side. “Are you two ready to go?” she asked sweetly as Eve wiped the tears from her eyes. “We have an escort to the palace.”

Carson poked her head out and saw a floating platform tied to a brilliant white horse. A man wearing golden robes sat atop it, holding the reigns. It must have been magic that kept the worn wooden platform afloat.

“Let’s go,” Eve stood up bravely to another round of gasps.

“Yes, let’s get this over with. And maybe get a nice meal in the process.” She nudged her friend, trying to get a laugh. A weary smile made a flash appearance across her face before retreating to wherever it had come from.

The platform offered a smooth and comfortable ride up the mountain. The horse was steady on its way along the path. They passed beautifully green trees and flowers in colors Carson and Eve had never seen before, at least not so vibrantly.

Despite the excitement of this new world, the group sat in silence as they passed the small groups of people hoping to see the visitors. Eve was avoiding stares again, and Carson was afraid for what they would find on top of the hill. A ruthless killer? A crazy old king? Or just another power hungry citizen like those who roamed the courts?

Her fears were washed away by the majesty of the palace. The windows were crystal clear, revealing a wide array of colors inside. The main building towered above them, higher than any building Carson had ever seen. The towers placed at the corners were even higher. At the top of the triangle roof sat a gleaming golden sun that spun in the slight breeze. Carson knew that once she went in she would never want to leave again.

Gupinne proved to be quite the aristocrat as she received polite bows and gestures. The pages standing at the doors ran to open them as she appeared. News must have traveled quickly across the island, or else everyone remembered Gupinne from when she was still in the King’s Courts.

Inside, an important-looking official led them into the dining hall with the promise of breakfast. At the end of a long table sat an ornately carved chair and the man led Carson to the seat to the right of it, Gupinne sitting across from her. Eve took a seat next to Carson before the man could tell her where, not ready to be apart from her friend in such a strange place.

The food was brought into the room by more servants than Carson could count. Along with gold and silver platters, more officials were brought into the dining area. Carson felt out of place in her dirty brown clothes, and regretted not asking their escort for a change. In was too late for that, and the room fell silent as Carson’s stomach growled and a servant boy rang a gong.

“All rise for the entrance of his Majesty the Sun King,” the boy’s voice rang out clearly. The whole room stood, and Carson followed them, not sure what else to do.

Through a door in the back of the room entered the man Carson knew was the Sun King, even without the recognition. His hair was the most glorious shade of yellow imaginable, his skin white, but not as much as some of the other citizens. Carson had been expecting a frail old man, but instead found herself staring at the young (and, admittedly, handsome) man. He was dressed in a modest golden robe that fit him perfectly, without all the frills and sequins of the other noblemen.

He took his seat next to Carson, and, in a symphony of chairs scraping across the hard wooden floor, everyone sat down. The Sun King Began to speak. “Today,” he began, his voice powerful, “We welcome home an old friend and advisor, Gupinne.” She stood and smiled, doing a curtsey in her worn dress.

The King turned to Eve. “We welcome to our table a new member to our family, Eve, who will be a great help to our hero in her quest.” Eve blushed at the thought. “Which brings us to our guest of highest honor,” he looked at Carson, “the chosen one herself, Carson.” The crowd cheered at her name, and immediately dug into whatever the servants laid onto their plates, chatting and laughing as they did so.

“I’m afraid I don’t really understand, Your Majesty.” Carson said to the King as a young girl heaped eggs and bacon onto her plate. She nodded in thanks as he girl shrank away.

“Oh, the usual formalities aren’t necessary. Just call me Oron. And about everything else-“

“Oron, you will only confuse her more. A week ago she thought all of this was stuff of legend.” Gupinne interrupted.

“Right, right. For now, we eat!” Carson was happy to oblige as the food beaconed to her.

After breakfast was finished, Oron led the three of them to a small back room.

“I must go and entertain our guests for a while, feel free to wash up.” He said the first part as if it were the worst thing to possibly have to do. “The servants left some clean clothing in the washroom.”

Carson longed for a warm bath, but was raised to always put elders before her, and let Gupinne go first. Eve had found a book on a shelf along the wall and began to read. “Carson, this is amazing.” She said, “It’s just like the book, but from another point of view. Look at these pictures!” Carson looked to where she pointed and saw, not white demons, but an army fit for battle. The Dark Army, however, did appear as demons in this rendition.

“Amazing,” Carson whispered under her breath. She lay down on a sofa and tried to rest. Gupinne left the washroom soon after and Carson rushed in. She felt herself getting dirt free, and soon left the water behind for a warm fuzzy white towel. She didn’t ever want to leave it until she felt the silky smooth sky blue clothes left on the hanger. He slipped in and discovered it was a perfect fit.

Carson left and Eve began to wash up. As Carson began to sit down and relax, she heard a knock on the door. She ran to it and found Oron waiting on the other side.

“Hey,” she said, running her fingers through her still wet hair. “What brings you here?”

“Carson,” he said coolly “We must talk. Join me on the balcony?”

As esteemed as he was, Carson wasn’t so sure about going somewhere with the Sun King alone. She longed for someone to come to her rescue, or at least to come with her. Gupinne had no idea and simply gestured for Carson to go.

“Sure,” she said, nervous. “Lead the way.”

They traveled through various passageways and ended up at a beautiful balcony overlooking the island.

“What was is you wanted to say?” Carson asked as she absorbed the warmth of the morning sun.

“What do you know about your family?”

It was an odd Question, but Carson answered truthfully. “My parents grew up together in Bishule, both from working-class families. Why?”

“What if I told you all of that was wrong?”

“What?” Carson was in disbelief.

“Your birth name is not Carson. This was to keep you safe in the mainland, which was overtaken by the Dark World. We could not have you growing up here, as the prophecy would not allow it. Gupinne did not stay due to weakness, but because I told her to in order to keep you safe when you returned. Your parents had lost an infant to disease, making them suitable parents who could go undetected in the small town. They were serving the Light as they raised you, not knowing the child was not their own.”

Carson couldn’t believe it. It was all too much for her to take in. Her parents weren’t her parents? Who was? Why was she only finding out about it now?

“I realize it’s a lot to take in. tell me when you’re ready for the most shocking part.”

That wasn’t the most shocking part? Her whole life being a lie was only the beginning? Carson took a moment to let it all sink in, taking deep breaths and focusing on a solider carved into the stone of the walls so she wouldn’t faint over the railings.

“I...I think I’m ready.” She said with all the courage she could muster.

“Okay. Your true and proper name is not Carson.” He paused, possibly to let her breath, or maybe for dramatic effect. “Your name is Eliana. You’re the daughter of the sun.” He looked at her, light illuminating half of his face. “Welcome home, sis.” Carson fainted.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


MadisHeart said...
on Aug. 7 2013 at 11:18 am
MadisHeart, Norman, Oklahoma
0 articles 0 photos 38 comments
I really like this! My novel is about Mythology in Hawaii, maybe you would like it!