Broken Souls | Teen Ink

Broken Souls

By Haden_Stein, goshen, Indiana
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

stopping the violence in the most tactical and intelligent way possible... MORE VIOLENCE!!!!

Summary:

Nao wakes up in a room he doesnt recodnise, realising he cant actually remember anything, even his name. after meeting the residences owner and her daughter, he decides to stay with them until he finds a lead to find himself. in the days after, the kingdom, ruled by the "demon king" and bent on ruling the continent. in their attack the village in which hed been staying, he descovers not only a lead that could lead to who he was, but a mysterious power of his own.

Tags: Fantasy

Haden

Broken Souls

nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey

Everything you do in life is insignificant, but its important you do it anyway ~Ghandi

You are a great writer! Good job!

Haden_Stein said...
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

i dont have a problem with it, i limit myself as i have been bored to tears with detail, even in really good stories

Kieth said...
Kieth, Columbus, Ohio

Every day my momma told me to prey for a better life. Until the day my life ended. she she told me to prey harder, because it aint workin.

Well as a writer Detail is a very important element of any story. Draft or not its something i had trouble with detail when i began so i RPed. It helped a lot and i can now write detail without slowing the pace. You should try to better yourself, im lazy and i somehow pulled it off XD

Haden_Stein said...
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

i tried not to go too much into detail for fear of slowing down the pace of the story, but in the final version (this is a rough draft) there will definately be more detail 

Kieth said...
Kieth, Columbus, Ohio

Deffinetly a facinating concept you have going here. Your pace of events ans story match the enviroment of the story, however i recommend a bit More detail and discription to make this really POP!   But i like it, i see great things in this. Keep it up!

SunnyDreams BRONZE, Niger Falls, Other

Can you feel what I have seen, when no one else has lived through what I have?-HalveOfLife

i really l-ike this-sunny

Haden_Stein said...
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

hey guys, and girls and others and anyone else who ctually follows this thing, having some block on where i want to go from here so i cant promis the next release date, but ill try to get it out within the next three weeks

SunnyDreams BRONZE, Niger Falls, Other

luv it cant wait for the next chapter

on Apr. 23 2013 at 7:31 am
monkeymorgan BRONZE, Middlebury, Indiana

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need and the only way to get what you need is to make that happen yourself." Rick Riordan

I love this story. Terriffice job Stein.

Haden_Stein said...
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

hello all, chapter four is well on its way in will be posted within the next week or two, check on fridays if the book is pending approval or if a new chapter has already been added

BlurAngel GOLD said...
on Apr. 8 2013 at 9:21 am
BlurAngel GOLD, Bexleyheath, Other

Love is an Emotion of strong Affection and Personal Attachment.....

thank you  

Haden_Stein said...
on Apr. 8 2013 at 9:01 am
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

ok, ill see what i can do but im really not one for poetry... but ill try anyway! :3

BlurAngel GOLD said...
on Apr. 8 2013 at 8:16 am
BlurAngel GOLD, Bexleyheath, Other

You could help by telling me what needs to be changed to make it better, but its still been reviewed but in the mean-time you can check out my poems and tell me what you think about them

on Apr. 8 2013 at 2:11 am
romanticpoet GOLD, Dhaka, Other

love is like a rose, it has many colors & sights of beauty in spite of having thorns

it was simply great

Haden_Stein said...
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

ill help any time but im not sure how i could...

Elizabeth156 said...
Elizabeth156, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
it was a good book :)  

BlurAngel GOLD said...
BlurAngel GOLD, Bexleyheath, Other

Loved it,, its amazing, am also working on a novel and i think it would turn out well but i could need some help from you..

bbypeachy said...
on Apr. 7 2013 at 1:37 am
bbypeachy, Victoria, Iowa
I reaaaaaly loved this, omg nao is a demon, wow.

on Apr. 4 2013 at 2:53 am
WonderlovesChocolate BRONZE, Auckland, Other
this is actually realy cool. i really liked reading it:) cool imagination!!:)

Haden_Stein said...
on Apr. 4 2013 at 2:42 am
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana

chapter 4 on the way people! stay posted